I've been training muay thai for 2 years , yet i can't fight in street fights

hey guys , when it comes to muay thai , im a great fighter , im tuff and im huge at size but when it comes to real fights in the street or at school ( when i was young ) i really start shaking for no reason , even if the guy who's picking on me is way smaller than me and i can beat him easily , yet i start shaking and can't get my self enough confidence to fight can you help me?

Yeah, dont get into fights. I wonder what your trainers would say if they knew you were a fucking dick head. And 2 year? Maybe get to 5 years and have a couple of full contact fights under your belt, it shouldn't take you long cause your a sick cunt, then you will be confident in street fights. but by then you hopefully wont be an egotistical maniac and get into pointless avoidable masculinity issue scenarios

im not talking about fights i meant self defence :/

But what situations have you got in that you actually needed to strike and disable the other guy? Mate the amount of people that look like they wanna start a fight with me but it never ever happens is unreal, its always this indirect fucking ego shit and they never follow up. Im literally a manlet at 5'9 and ive 'intimidated' big 6'2 cunts before by doing nothing. You think you dont have confidence wow take a look at these guys. Lots of people start shaking and some people might look hard but they are fucking scared to shit. just keep training and start full contact, its the only way you will get any belief in yourself that you can handle these street situations

Real power comes from diffusing a fight before it ever happens.

>i train muay thai with my white coach named Bob
gee, i wonder why you can't fight, bro.

If you actually find yourself in an honest to god street fight you're a literal retard and if you think that in 2017 the best way to remedy you being in a physical altercation is 2 years of muay thai you are even more of a literal retard.

This is coming from a guy that did taekwondo from the age of 9 to 17, wrestled in high school, has been doing judo for 4 years, and been boxing for 6 with 3 amateur fights (2-1)...

What you should do if you are worried about your safety:
>Get a gun
>Put 1000+ rounds through that gun
>Practice your draw
>Learn situational awareness
>Don't be a prideful moron

Do you live in a place where you are unable to do the above mentioned? Move to a place that takes your right to safety as seriously as you do.

You should be practicing martial arts because you enjoy the physical and mental benefits, the discipline it builds, the relationships you form, and the spirit of competition. Not because you played too much street fighter as a kid, watched too much UFC as a teenager, read too many Bruce Lee quotes on Veeky Forums, and want to get back at childhood bullies...

>i start shaking and can't get my self enough confidence to fight

grow some fucking balls
or just find a way to make yourself really angry on demand. do you have memories of events that caused you intense humiliation and frustration? think about them, that should be enough to make you mad enough to punch someone instead of cucking out.

Calm your nerves. Practice meditation.

I actually loved fighting when I was a kid, not a single day would pass without us fighting some other kids on the block, planning abushes, trying to catch them one by one as they are going home etc. But ever since adulthood its fucking retarded, the power levels are insane, one single bunch and a nigga can go to coma or die falling on the pavement, not to mention assault charges and other shit with CCTV cameras everywhere. Not to be that fuking guy but I think to avoid a fight without getting slapped around and humiliated is the best victory you can achieve, fuk getting stabbed up over some nonsense in a pub

>being a chav

watch this kid commit a mass shooting now

find someone who is much smaller and weaker than you and bash their head in as a confidence building exercise

I'm Lithuanian bruv, we are all chavs

Heartily reccomended by me
>i was super insecure allthrough middle school and in high school i said fuck it and started viciously bullying people shorter than me now i have thw confidence of a rapefugee in sweden

how mich of a faggot are you that you get into confrontations bordering on street fights so often

you wanna be the dude that catches someone on the jaw in a particular way and knock them out, watching their head split on the pavement, be my guest. my regards to your cellmate tyrone for the next 10 years

iktf I got in a fight when I already did boxing for a while. the guy just threw very weak punches at my stomach and I decided to shove him a bit and just deflect his blows a bit and talk him down. I was fucking afraid I might accidently kill the guy. I know that mightve been unreasonable but I was so afraid that if I just go all out I might knock him out and he would collapse onto the concrete floor and get brain damage or some shit.

Honestly this. I had a problem with my neighbor who is taller then me and went to confront him and he said "what are you gonna do about it?" and I said wanna find out? which he fired back "You dont want a piece of this!" and I said lets go fucking come on out here and lets fight. The dudes fucking face dropped and he stuttered out "are you serious right now?". Yeah he didnt want to fight he was just acting tough.

Most people try to intimidate you and when you show fear they know they are in control of the situation.

As for the shaking feeling I get that too it's your adrenaline over flowing through your body telling you to fight or take flight. You don't experience this in sparring because it is a controlled situation. You know you guys aren't really trying to hurt each other. Take a couple deep breathes in and relax your body and you can control it.

Don't listen to this idiot. People like him end up in jail for manslaughter. Guns are only a last resort killed or be killed thing and in most states even defending yourself with one during a fist fight will give you a manslaughter charge and land you some jail time.

sounds pretty comfy desu

>Drawing the gun means you have to fire the gun
>I could smell that fucker's fear and knew he would back down like a pussy
>Just stand your ground OP
>Just not with a gun

Are you 12?

He's Jason Blaha

Do listen to this guy, if the first thought through your head after being in a confrontation isn't, "he could have had a gun and I could be dead", then you're not a very bright spark. Don't escalate, but shoot first if you have no other choice, this much should be obvious. There is absolutely no sense in risking yourself in what is essentially a chimp-off.

Brandishing a weapon is also a crime. You should only ever pull it out with intent to use.

You are a fucking autistic cunt.

>Not knowing the law
>Not living in a stand your ground state
>Not knowing the parameters of when drawing your weapon is acceptable
>Being 12

Ok Blaha.

>Everyone who CCs and understands the 2nd amendment is just like Jason Blaha
>The kid that told a story about threatening to beat up a neighbor on his property because he felt "disrespected" over the internet isn't like Jason Blaha

you are definitely black, underage, or both...

just let the rage flow

Fuck off cunt, why are you initiating street fights? wait your not?! Then don't worry. Ive been in over a dozen street fights, their not fun, nor necessary and i wish i could've resolved them with words.
you get hurt, they get hurt and often there's consequences even if you didnt start the fight. so stop thinking your some kind of sanchi and relax no one in all likely hood will fight you.

that being said the best way to not be shaky is stop for a sec before a fight breath in and say to your self "I'm going into a fight, its going to hurt, but it wont last"

>things that never happened
stop LARPing you fucking pussy

>Not solving your problems

What would you do sit inside while your neighbor shits up your yard with garbage hiding behind your guns hoping he stops?

You're the biggest fucking manchild on this board.

>I'd fucking shoot him
>I'm so tough I can quick draw
>I shoot 1000 rounds a day

You are fucking Blaha.

k big boi

During my time in the army, before deployment we would train to get into battlemode which over time raises your levels of adrenaline which in return makes you more calm when shit goes down. As in your adrenaline wouldnt surge through you and spike in the same way it does when you get into a bad situation. Atleast when i came home right after my first tour it barely raised my heartbeat if shit happened while out. Now a couple of years later i can get the shakes if i intervene in a fight or other situations that spikes my adrenaline. Its not being a pussy or insecure its just your body reacting.

1. Ask him to stop
2. If he doesn't stop call the police because it's a form of vandalism

You are equating 2 completely different situations and don't seem to have any rational thinking skills whatsoever. I wouldn't be surprised if you actually threatened your neighbor because of something as innocuous as leaves from his yard blowing into yours you autistic faggot

Also, you are you advocating people that carry guns shouldn't practice shooting and drawing them?

lol pussy

Friendly reminder blaha is /ourguy/ and if you keep disrespecting him he will track you down with his army ranger skills

What do you think would have happened if you walked on to someone elses property and "beat the shit out of him"? Are you fucking retarded? Are you gonna beat up the 3 to 4 cops that come to arrest you for assault? How do you think the world works?

You have to be a shit skin...

>understands the 2nd amendment
Do you even know what the second amendment is? It only states that the right of the people to keep and bear arms cannot be infringed. It does not define under what circumstances you can draw a weapon.

>threatening your neighbors

Because that always leads to a good outcome.

>Asked him to stop
>He says what are you gonna do about it.

I already told that part retard. I wasn't gonna walk away with my tail in between my legs. I told him if he wants to fight it out lets do it. He didnt want to and he quit littering my property.

No need to brandish a weapon on his property and get locked up like you suggested idiot.

You're not use to the adrenaline rush, that's where the shakes and fear come from. The sparring setting may have conditioned you to feel more confident in THAT setting, but any other setting is foreign to you.

i've taught krav maga for 5 years.

>Get a gun
>Put 1000+ rounds through that gun
>Practice your draw

>in most states even defending yourself with one during a fist fight will give you a manslaughter charge and land you some jail time.

Hello friend. I have actual answers.
What you're experiencing is 100% healthy and normal.
Some people get more of an adrenaline hit than others, I see it all the time.
I'm personally like you, I'll get all jittery at the drop of a hat.
There's ways you can train yourself to manage this better, one of the most simple is practicing combat breathing. Not going to go into that here, just google and learn.
Other good ways are stress inoculation (fight more, in more realistic circumstances), and visualisation (sounds like hippy dippy bullshit but it works).
Keep in mind however that in a situation such as a hand to hand fight the optimum level of arousal is pretty damn high.
There's no real reason to fight against the adrenalin rush in that case.
If you're more interested in that stuff read the book On Combat, heaps of information in there

>krav maga for 5 years.
nice meme, faggot.

(((krav maga)))
shoo

you dumb retard! i used to be in all fights for so long until i started to wear chainmail and carrying a mace now people often dont fight me and if they do i try to dont use my mace haha :)
so lets see if your muay thai can take a swing from old macey grey CUNT!!! come on you FUCKING QUUEEER THAI FAGGOT LADY BOY COME EAT MY FUCKING MACE 2 THA FACE MACE 2 THA FACE!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE