1) Find a flaw

Sunday: Lower volume
Monday: X
Tuesday: Upper volume + lower recovery
Wednesday: X
Thursday: Upper recovery + lower intensity
Friday: X
Saturday: Upper intensity
2) Name EXACTLY what is wrong with TM. "Rip hasn't trained famous powerlifters" isn't an argument. I want to know exactly what is wrong with TM.
3) assume I do deadlift assistance on VD, deadlifts instead of cleans on ID, don't rotate bench/OHP and do extra pressing volume on VD. Also some variation of rows or chinups every day.

Been stuck on 85kg for 5s on bench for a while. I can do 82.5kg for easy 7s on close grip. What am I doing wrong? Should I do more direct chest work?

Lol I'm stronger than u

Why even bother with the recovery days on an upper lower split?

Extra frequency can't hurt, can it?
I want to fuck with the original template as little as possible

I'm so STRONK

Nice blog

Attention shitposter: Yes, you! It would have appeared you have made a grave mistake. The post that you have just made isn't fitness or PLG related. Your post is contributing to the degradation of PLG general. It would be much appreciated if you could direct your post to the appropriate board/thread that it pertains to. Thank you.

>tfw accidentally put too much weight on my elbow during squats
>benching felt awkward because couldnt use my tricep or lock out well
FUCk

This better not sideline my road to 3pl8
Will lacrosse balling my tricep help? I did some chins and curls because i think le milkman recommended those

The problem with TM is that the volume is too low, period.

>Lacrosse balling
Can be nice, try not to hit the tendies though.

>WAWTT
>WAWET
>WAWLTT
>WAWFT

>training
Currently running memeburn for bench, russian squat program, and coan/philippi dl.
Was first day of memeburn today, after bench i did some comfy weighted chins.

>eating
ate rotisserie chicken with white rice and beans

>listening
going through ravel's complete works

>feeling comfy

post your /blog/

>>WAWTT
3x3 and 3x2 for all
Sumo 425
Slingshot 335
Weighted chins +60 lbs

>>WAWET
Crappy school food

>>WAWLTT
Trap music

>>WAWFT
Just ok

>WAWTT
first day back from my hypertrophy block so just some sets of 5 at 80% for squats and bench

>WAWET
shitty chinese take out and beer

>WAWLTT
getting back into old Death Grips

>WAWFT
wrapped up ready for the baseball game tonight, so A1 cozy

>training
Rest x 24

>eating
Burgers

>listening
youtube.com/watch?v=RSvTAJiTUfE
youtube.com/watch?v=MZPE2f33qTI

>feeling
Tilted. Depressed. Angry. Hopeless.

Nice blog.

Attention shitposter: Yes, you! It would have appeared you have made a grave mistake. The post that you have just made isn't fitness or PLG related. Your post is contributing to the degradation of PLG general. It would be much appreciated if you could direct your post to the appropriate board/thread that it pertains to. Thank you.

>WAWTTomorrow
Binch n dids possibly. Perhaps chin-ups instead.
Maybe maybe maybe squats, seeing as I actually fit into jeans comfortably again.

>WAWET
Vodka and Casserole

>WAWLTT
OP song

>Feeling
Worn out and happy from bike hunting

holy shit breaking news

BREAKING NEWS

LEVEL 10 fucking pure DIRREAHA is literally fucking spraying out my butthole right now

Oh holy fuck again!!!

So far four long bursts of just pure runny DIRREAHA Norman khan

It's so stinky and its spraying everywhere

What the fuck why did a steak stir fry cause this!?!? I eat this all the time and it hasn't given me serious bad DIRREAHA like this before

Holy fucking heck there's just streams and streams of pure liquid Norman khan DIRREAHA my goodness gracious I

Oh my I just

I'm bewildered by this

It just came so sudden a twitch in my stomach and then the bursts of DIRREAHA began

Clean up is gonna be a MESS

I think it's all done with.. For now..

Vroom vroom

Nice blog.

that dirreaha was making me feel really dirty like i still had norman khan all over me no matter how much toilet paper I used, so I hoped in a warm shower and had any residual norman khan matter or stench wash off me

my legs are so fucking sore

need me to massage them babe?

How about you massage me dick with your mouth

bit gay

Quick PL beginner question:

When lowbar squatting, some forward lean is necessary to keep the bar balanced, as it's not sitting on the shoulders like in highbar.

Do I "lean forward" by sticking my butt out, or by having some minor thoracic flexion?

Only a bit though

To clarify, I've been doing the thoracic flexion way as it felt much now natural, but after a fairly high volume session yesterday, my t-spine area is sore as hell and I'm wondering if I was doing something wrong.

Neither. You're just going to be more bent over in the hole.

just bend your knees and lower while bracing! its a basic human movement! Dont overthink it like a dumbass!

#NotYourBlog

I'm referring to simply supporting the bar. Standing upright.

A fully upright, completely vertical torso is fine for highbar, but with the bar off of the natural shelf of your shoulders and traps, standing completely erect with lmao3plaet loaded would snap your wrists and slide down your back.

My nigga you got e. coli

Your torso is just going to be more bent over more. You don't need to stick your ass out or flex your thoracic spine. You're just gonna be bent over at the waist a little.

life is so boring

who here
>waiting to die

If its boring, do something new.

youtube.com/watch?v=QK-Z1K67uaA

Why do you build me up buttercup, baby
Just to let me down and mess me around

I need you more than anyone, darlin'
You know that I have from the start
So build me up buttercup, don't break my heart

gurgle gurgel blog blog gurgle

youtu.be/nyeJ2dhtvjQ

For u.

gurgle gurgel blog blog gurgle

Are people over at Veeky Forums actually becoming hella rich while he waste our time here?

I went on /biz once and all they do is circlejerk around memecoin

I see people posting their 500k+ stacks worth of crypto-currency.
Cant be such a meme right?

I get bored of living too, though lifting is alright.
I used to compete in a comvat sport, and i really miss that feeling.

Don't fall for their memes, Veeky Forums is awful. It's just shilling the latest meme coin and larping.

if you didn't buy into crypto last winter it's basically over, the moon is beyond your reach

someone posted a couple threads ago with the cue "grip the bar hard with your pinky finger" for bench
I gave that a try and it feels like it improves my bumass bench a lot.
thank you /plg/

>WAWTT

Nothing, because I got a call from work last night at 20:00 telling me that I was going to get on a flight across the US at 06:00. I just got into my hotel room after traveling for nine hours and working for another eight (plus time for eating). Grand total of "working" hours: 18.5. At least I get paid for the travel.

>WAWET

I had biscuits and gravy in the Atlanta airport, and it both tasted mediocre and rekt my digestive system. I probably should have known better.

I also went to a little burger place in Tucson that turned out to be one of those organic-only type places (everything local, meat was grass-fed and hormone-free, etc. etc.). Pretty good burger, and I kept half the fries for later. I have a feeling they're going to be soggy and gross tomorrow, but meh. Also, Mexican soda, which was kind of nice.

>WAWLTT

I listened to both Under the Sign of the Black Mark and Blood Fire Death while on the planes, then I listened to Ready to Die while I was working.

>WAWFT

Tired. I've been up for about 23 hours now. Despite that, I feel good. I'm enjoying work well enough, and I'm getting paid to travel.

Hoping I can get to a gym on Thursday, since our flights are scheduled for mid-Friday, and I don't think the job will take us two more days.

Lads how long does it take to adjust to a new program It's been 3 weeks now on Hepburn method and I still have crazy ass DOMS 5-6 days of the week, i'm sleeping enough, eating enough (maintaining at 5'7 85kg), having creatine etc...

>volume too low
>progress is only sustainable by always tweaking rep ranges
>Not enough deadlift volume
>you are always in a state of testing your strength, essentially peaking your lifts, instead of planning more long term
>has lower volume than SS, further proving that it not something to build a base from, it's something that literally on tapers and peaks your lifts
Can keep going, but gonna stop here.

more volume, more extrended pauses, more dumbbell work, more flies

>volume too low
>Not enough deadlift volume
The 3 day template is 4 day is good volume or at least enough for me to advance
>progress is only sustainable by always tweaking rep ranges
How is this a problem?
>you are always in a state of testing your strength, essentially peaking your lifts, instead of planning more long term
No need to plan longterm if you're an intermediate and can still make gains just as it's retarded to do a more advanced periodiation program for a novice.
>has lower volume than SS
The tonnage is far bigger than SS though.
What's with this peaking shit, do you niggas think you can peak for 1-2 years ? Is this the autistic dictionary definition?

Bodyweight and height?

high rep curls do the trick for me, and control the eccentric

>training
RP hypertrophy week 2 day 1
trap bar deadlift
high bar squats
close grip bench
low bar good morining
some abs

Pretty fun day, but squats after deadlifts always kills me.

>listening
nothing special, maybe some classic metal

maybe it's too high volume for you? Are you progressing?

Please read

I'm trying to decide whether I want to run 3x intmed bench, HLM or a DUP with different rep ranges.

Honestly, I just wanted to do a HLM with the same 5x5 just varying percentages since it's most straightforward for me and my autism likes the same number each time.

Has anyone tried is? Is there any problem to keep the reps sets the same and just vary intensity?

Tfw will more than likely actually hit a 370kg deadlift in december :')

Feelsgoodman

>have not eaten fruit in months
>buy a bag of pears on a whim
>tastes like heaven
Remember to treat yourself some time lads

Anyone here deadlift in weightlifting shoes?

Yes, but I compete in weightlifting and not powerlifting :^)

yeah don't listen to memers it doesn't matter

I eat bananas every day tho.

It doesn't have to be eating fruit, that was just how I treated myself today, you should find what makes YOU happy man :)

Lifting makes me happy, sleeping makes me happy, cuddling with my gf makes me happy I do all those things regularly. I'm a very simple man and I don't need much for happiness.

hlm is a dup and that 5x5 everytime is retarded

>my gf

Best feelings in the world:
>Squatting heavy
>cuddling
>eating
>sleeping
It is all I need.

If it makes you feel better I was kissless virgin until 22 almost 23 and she's my first.

It doesn't, you completely ruined my day Since now I have to remember that I am almost 24 and have not had sex since I was 21

You have at least had sex..

so you did have sex you fucking normie why do you reee at me

never had a real gf though (i think), so I am not a normal.

I.. I've never seen a naked woman.. I've never held her hand and kissed her.. Never hugged her.. I just want to excperience touch..

fuck off you fake natty pos

Well I have so deep trust issues that I literally am unable to have sex with a girl unless I know her for a few years. If something ever goes wrong with my gf I bet I will never again get close to anyone. Also autism and have very hard time developing any relationships.

Virgins. I've had a handful of ass before, but I was drunk and don't remember the feeling of it other than it feeling like a cement floor and cold metal bars

>that momentary panic when you forget how much red food-colouring laden tandoori chicken you ate yesterday and briefly convince yourself you've got butt cancer

So hows everyone else doing today?

Went to school, now I'm eating then school again then work then sleep and school at 7:30 tomorrow again

>maybe it's too high volume for you? Are you progressing?
Still week 3, 1 more week before I add 10lbs on however I am still managing to hit all my extra reps so I suppose that's progress.

Why don't any of you do a real barbell sport, Olympic weightlifting?
Is it because you're fat or/and not athletic?

i can't afford it.

Do you have a barbell and weights with some wriggle room?

My local crossfit gym doesn't let you train without an instructor and they charge £10000000000000000000000000000000000000000 a day so I figured it wasn't worth it

Yes

instagram.com/p/BWasPBtFEqi/

Can't drop weights, so I can only do baby weights

Monday: Bench 4 x 5
Wednesday: Bench 2 x 5 @ 80% of Monday
Friday: Bench 3 x 5 @ 90% of Monday

Would something like this be better than 5x5 at lower intensities?

Is that you? You're not using your hips at all.
Why not?
Learn them yourself or hire an online coach. They're not hard to learn. First couple of months will be a pain and you'll have to film yourself a lot. In that time frame you can progress your squat so you won't be losing out.

>WAWTT
Sitting BTNP 5x9
Shoulder fluff
Rows
Prehab

>WAWET
So far it's only been chicken and break. Dunno what I want for dinner.

>WAWLTT
youtube.com/watch?v=67VxSBgKVZ0

>WAWFT
Eh. Quit part of a work program(not sure what to actually call it) today. Feel like a loser, but it's definitely for the best in the longer run.

>waiting to die

My entire M.O. desu.

Is that you? You're not using your hips at all.

I meant to use the cross fit gym. Its the only gym in 1 light second away from me with bumper plates.

What a faggy gym. What city you from.
I'm a UK brah.

dunno ask the gym manager why not. inb4 change gym like I said can't afford it.