Need to buy equipment

I live in a small town with no gym.

I already have my barbell and some weights but I need a rack and a bench so I can squat and press.
What should I buy? I'm just a skelly with no idea what I'm doing so please help.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Barbell-Power-Rack-Exercise-Stand/dp/B00HYQP72O/ref=sr_1_4?s=exercise-and-fitness&ie=UTF8&qid=1507083070&sr=1-4&keywords=squat rack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just go to a real gym, you autistic loser.

I can't please read the first sentence of my OP

go to /plg/ or reddit and ask

Do you live in the middle of fucking nowhere?

Go to the next town over.

Yes I live in a small town in Oklahoma and I have no car.
All I want is to go to work and come home and lift. I'm not sure what I need because I don't know anything about equipment but I want to gain mass so I know I need a rack and a bench but I don't know what types of racks I should be looking at or which one to get. I don't have a lot of money and I don't want to buy one that will snap me up.

Bench, barbell, 2 dumbbells, squat rack (either cage or free stand), pull-up bar, and a strong resistance band.

Like... Two 45lbs plates, two 25lbs plates, four 10lbs plates, four 5lbs plates and four 2.5lbs plates.

Then do ppl or whatever

If you go free stand be careful of the height, it's gotta match your shoulders so you can unrack the bar

Wow pls leave this board youre not helping anyone

I made two 50kg sandbags and two 25kg sandbags for less than £15. Depending on what you can get it could be more or less, but that's always a cheap, viable option.

user who lives near a beach. I'm listening.

> not squatting in lifts so the gym doesn't realize you're a manlet

Get a power rack so you can bench without killing yourself

>sniper doggo

What even

Go onto craigslist. They are benchpress and weights all the time. You may have to go get it but you'll get a cheap set up. I live next to nyc so I keep my eyes peeled when people throw out weights - I've managed to find about 225 lbs in 15lbs weights lol

amazon.com/Barbell-Power-Rack-Exercise-Stand/dp/B00HYQP72O/ref=sr_1_4?s=exercise-and-fitness&ie=UTF8&qid=1507083070&sr=1-4&keywords=squat rack
If I get this will I kill myself?
I don't understand the differences between racks.
Why are some of them literally $800 while this one is $99? Isn't it just some metal beams and that's pretty much it? All I want is something that won't fall apart on top of me.

fucking autist. tell me how you made the weights.

>he needs instructions on how to fill a bag with sand
And you're calling him an autist?
Jesus dude feel free to get a little creative.

What maeterial did he make the cases with.
Did he compact the sand or just dump it in.
Handle or just concave
Etc

> "hey guys I made this thing"
> cool, how did you make it?
> "lol make your own just be creative"

It's a bag of sand dude.
Not exactly rocket science.

There are 20kg plates as cheap as 30$ and as expensive as 100$. Same with phones, do I really have to go in depth? A proper cage will give you security in case you fail a rep since it has something so the weight doesn't crush you or your floor, downside is it's pretty big.

I had to buy a free stand rack (basically two separated barbell stands) and if I ever fail a squat. My floor is gonna be crushed and my neighbor will make me pay the repairs.