YO ELLIOT

What the fuck is his problem? What happened to this guy? Is this really what happens when you smoke dmt? The dude had good advice most of the time and now he is a walking meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UtoHI0JEfDg
youtube.com/watch?v=foMDorW4OiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You must attend grounding camp to learn the answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=UtoHI0JEfDg

he was always a crazy retard

this is what happens when you mix races

hes actually a great source of information, none of the other so called youtube fitness gurus ever mention posture or stuff like muscle imbalaneces

Hi Elliot!

Guy is definitely into himself a little too much.

meh, I don't think he deserves all the hate he's been getting these last few years.
I'd say his biggest shortcoming is that he wasn't educated enough in his early years, and, although he has a lot of good ideas, he's not that good in expressing them.
I still watch his early shit from time to time, lots of good advice and perspective. His newest shit about bioenergetics etc aren't my thing and probably make him look like a nutcase, but I get where he's coming from.

i haven't payed attention to him after he got weird as fuck a couple years back, what crazy shit is he rambling about now?

is that him? Fridgemode

love his vids fuck you guys

gives solid life and lifting advice

He turned into a hippie new ager.

Literally cancer now
I was watching some of his old vids and hes honestly always been like this but suppresed the he'll out of his power level. In sure he'll start a cult soon

i miss old elliott

I've watched some of his vids back in the day and thought he seemed alright. What's so bad about him?

He's been drinking Owen Cooks coolaid.

Look the guy up, he teaches some interesting stuff. But going too deep down that rabbit hole turns you into a social sociopath. Powerful stuff.

His problem is that he's always looking for some new person to follow, some new group to be a part of, some new idea.
He forgot who he was, lost his place, and that he was actually someone that other people looked too for guidance.

He used to give logical grounded advice. Then he got weird, rich and his ego expanded so he considers himself like a nigger jesus.

>>none of the other so called youtube fitness gurus ever mention posture or stuff like muscle imbalaneces

>what is functional patterns

He's ok when it comes to fitness. But anything else and he's a literal retard that talks like an evangelist pastor preaching some cringy hippie nonsense. Kinda like manlet destiny.

wut is this non manlet tyler1 ?

The Bomb Stride

The poor fool breathed too deep into his balls...

youtube.com/watch?v=foMDorW4OiU

>You're welcome

I lold

>start a cult soon
Didn't he call it Elliot/Strenght Camp or something?

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Elliot! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

Hope you're kidding. That midget is a self proclaimed guru basing his teachings on fucking nothing but his own bad understanding of anatomy and physiology.

I hate him so much I need to watch his videos once in a while to keep reminding myself that it's okay for me to hate somebody this much

You mean ((((YO))))

Yo Elliot is what he called it, yes he calls it Strength Camp now.

He gives solid advice, but he does ramble a bit. Some videos you have to scroll down into the comment section for someone to say "he start's the actual routine / advice at 5:00" or something.

So just regular Jesus then?