WHO HERE /30+/?

GET IN HERE OLDFAGS

THIS IS THE ELDERS GENERAL THREAD

>Tinnitus and Arthritis edition

27 young old fag here.

Tinnitus and tennis elbow all up in this bitch

I'm 26, can I post here gramps?

DO YOU FAGGOTS EVEN LIFT?

I'm 28. I like to imagine that soon I will have my shit sorted out and I'll be too "mature" to come here.
Who am I fucking kidding tho right?

i know that feel user...

Yeah. I quit drinking when I was 26. Im 34 now
Post away friendo

What the fuck. Do you little faggots not have any sense of belonging or camaraderie in your life? You have to nose in now? IT FUCKING SAYS 30+. ARE YOU RETARDED?

I quit Veeky Forums for the summer. I came back here recently because, wtf else am I gonna do while I'm just laying around

31 here.
My fiance (8y relationship) left me in may) im single after a long time. She was my first gf so I don't fucking know how to pick up women and bitches of my age are roasties. I had a couple of injuries this year but training is going somehow well now.

sorry gramps

I started drinking only water and I have been running every morning. I feel amazing.

Seriously this is peak millenial.
"OH FUCK, THIS IS A GROUP THAT DOESN'T INCLUDE ME. WELL FUCK YOU, OF COURSE I'M AN EXCEPTIONAL SNOWFLAKE SO IT CAN BE ABOUT ME AGAIN. "

C U N T S
U
N
T
S

Also now that I'm in my 30s everything hurts. I'm training with a fractured ankle, missing cartilage in my knee, my elow is sprained or something and therefore useless, I have a wife, a house, trying for kids and fuck you.

just be glad it happened before the wedding.

youre a millenial

>Tinnitus
>27

im turning 27 in december

any advice for me?

40 here. How the fuck I got to 40 so quick I'll never know.

yes get the fuck out of this thread younglet

>young

thanks lad

Damn, I don't know if I have the willpower to quit drinking but on Sunday I had the worst hangover of my life and was literally puking up bile at one point. I'm thinking of calling it quits or at least limiting myself to beer only.

Do you ever still drink socially or did you quit cold turkey and no looking back?

Turn around

31 here

Used to have a pretty solid body. Got lazy, started drinking heavily thanks to nasty depression and anxiety. Still look decent thanks to genes, but nowhere near what I used to look like.

I'm sore a lot, and have a harder time recovering. My back hurts almost always. My new job is mostly physical and it's taking a major toll on me. I started C25K to try and drop some weight, but now my plantar fasciitis in both feet flared up, and it's crippling me.

On the bright side, my gf is 24, and worships the ground I walk on. Also I look much younger than 31, so I've got that going for me.

A TRUE SENTINEL APPEARS

46 here.
In the best shape of my life.
Granted, I've never been a regular in the gym until recently, though.
Feels good, man.

Turned 32 yesterday.

I've been lifting for about 3 months. I'm down about 60lbs in 6 months.

This is the year I stop being a wizard. You know, maybe.

Yes I know but was shit. She's young than I (24yo) and before the breakup she told me all the women shit (I need to find myself, I want to fix the relationship with my family, i love you more than anything in the world, I dont know user i feel that i will end up with you being 35yo and marrying you and having children with you). All crap, she want to ride the cock carrousel. 2 months later the bitch was fucking some other dudes. Sometimes I cry like a child but I'm feeling a bit better everyday tho.

>32 year old virgin

jesus christ

I quit completely. Last week was 8 years in fact. I cut it down to only on the weekends at first, but then I would just binge drink all weekend, so I finally quit for real. After a couple of weeks it felt right tho. Just like with any addiction I reckon

35 here still living with my parents thanks to health problems. I've got one friend left that we just text on occasion. Only companion I have is my bird which I love to death.

Do you lift oldbro?

when you say bird do you mean a woman or a kestrel or some shit?

you started dating her when she was 16 and you were 23...?

Off and on for many years. Right now I can do almost a two plate deadlift and like a 140lb bench.

I had plantar fasciitis for a couple of years, that ultimately healed and gave way to achelies tendonitis. Look up "negative heel stretch" or "stair stretch"
It healed my feet after all that time being injured. You basically have to stretch your calves

Google the word budgie.

Better late than never bro

did you read the rules you fucking cunt?

You got this brah!

wtf, are you me ?
34, 8y relationship ..broke up 6 month ago
back to the gym feels good
.. women - i dont even know where to start bro

Yes. I was a 23yo autistic virgin nerd, had a lot of troubles with her family at first tho (the age gap and such). When I meet her she was a shy depressed teen she ended up being a lying cheating bitch.

37 year old reporting. Still work active job. Still box and play with kids. Lifting keeps you young, but lifting for the sake of lifting is retarded. I do it to remedy repetitive trauma from work and to make sure I can still fuck my wife like a boss.

Sling her the wood for all of us in a huge drought bro..
>I forgot what vaginas taste like

It's pretty awesome.
Never roided until now and my virgin receptors are eating that shit up.
I used to get mires back in the day for my face and hair.
That stopped happening at around 35.
Now I'm getting mires from chicks again.
Nice occasional ego stroke.

Jeez man. Why she left you? What reasons she gives to you? And how old is she?

I lift to outlive my enemies.

I honestly don't mind being a virgin, I just want someone to share my life with at this point. I missed out on young love, there's nothing I can do about that.

I appreciate it. I'm really anxious just waiting to hit an average weight or at least stop looking so fat, then I'll hop on online dating again. Clearly doing it while fat wasn't worth the time.

30 in 2 weeks. Watup

I here that.. once I became fairly swole I got addicted to mirrors, and started surviving off of complements. Now if I go like a week without somebody complementing me, I feel like "oh god, I lost it!" Lol

>tfw hair is falling out as you lurk

Well, my wife has always told me how sexy I am.
Now I actually believe her, at least.

In my younger days I was into competitive karate. Never was a fan of "cardio." I guess I did enough carrying and pushing shit to not gas out. Push loaded mail carts all night now. Nice getting paid to work out.

playing in a band my whole life and not wearing ear protection.

There needs to be more public education on that. My parents dropped the ball big time,

tennis elbow is easy to fix

Dang bro

Public education? It's common sense, man.

care to elaborate? thanks in advance

Me too, dude.
Singing in bands/shows my whole life.
Can't get rid of the high-pitched fuzzy noise.
Can still sing, though...just occasionally say "What?" when people talk.

Tell that to 99% of concert attendees who don't wear hearing protection.

Or a majority of workers in a loud environment not giving a fuck.

27 in 16 days. Is it salvageable at all lads? I want success more than I want to breathe. I'd give up one of my limbs for a chance to be a respectable member of society with a family but that seems about as difficult as becoming an astronaut.

30, 31 in March.

Always lie and say I'm 27,

Though often before I've got to that point I'll ask people - if they ask my age - how old they think I look. For some reason it's always 22 or 23.

Got lucky with my youth, just not with my looks.

Yes. You have to fucking do something, though. What are you doing to improve your life?

>/adv/
30+ bud

>30 is old
Literally you haven't reached half of your life expectancy

Just quit my loser government job. Have an entry level contract job at a software company, getting my paperwork finalized for the job tomorrow and then signing up for the pre-reqs for a masters in computer science after that (meme major fag here).

I don't even know where to start with women though. My friend tries to get me to go out drinking with him sometimes but the last place I want to look for nice girls is a bar.

Old man take a look in my eyes, I'm a lot like you. Let me post bro, I never get (you)s in normal feel threads.

Don't stop going to the gym when you begin a relationship.

So fucking use online dating. Just do something. Right now you aren't doing anything because you "don't know what to do" which is a weak excuse.

just turned 30. probably the strongest i've been since 25. pretty close to kicking the alcohol problem. stopped smoking over the past 2-3 years. getting married this week too. things are looking up, boys. we're all gonna make it.

I know this sounds corny, but when you don't give a shit about finding one you seem to find one.
Just be yourself, too.
Someone out there will like 'real' you, not bullshit 'trying to be cool' you.

>33
>looking to add more good stuff to my life
>squeeze out any bad
>still look like I'm mid 20s, so I'm told
>unless I grow out my beard

I want to do more things that slow or reverse my physical age though my real age is unstoppable obviously. People who are like, "holy shit I can't believe he's 50/55/60" etc... I want to be THAT mode.

Seriously that's good - keep up the body recomposition. at this point just pay for sex so that you stop putting it on a pedestal. its not that big a deal and you don't need a massive amount of experience to be any good at it. just get over that mental hurdle. then work on dating - if that fails; mail order bride

I'm honestly not sure if I'm 30 or 31. How do you calculate age again?

Yeah, I legit get girls saying to me "You're a GRANDPA??? No way!"
I stayed pretty young looking by avoiding hard work my whole life.
If I could go back in time I would moisturize my face every day from the age of 25 on.
Will keep you looking young for AGES.

I use tinder, haven't had much luck with it.

Hope you're right my bro, I haven't given a shit in a while though and haven't seen any results. I realize that expanding my friends circle and meeting a woman that way is my best chance.

> tfw felt like old man ever since I was 19
Anyone else here like that

I got cheated on after an 8 year relationship from age 17-25. I'm 33 now. It was fucking hard to get through. She led me on a lot and denied cheating, etc. Some dark days. I'm married now though and doing better than ever, by a long shot. Don't give up. It will be tough but time will numb the pain. I honestly couldn't give a shit less about the girl anymore.

>old man
I did just break in to the club, and I’ll tell you 27 is 30 before you know it. As for your woman problem. No quick fix for that. Honestly the more relationships you are in the easier they get. I don’t believe there is anyway to just go out and get one. Just do you. Maybe friends of friends or something

I appreciate it. I'm hoping to cut until all the excess fat is gone, and then focus on building muscle.

Don't worry, I'm not focused on sex. I'm confident anyone who would like me for me would be understanding about my virginity. I'm much more interested in finding someone.

But that's not why I'm lifting. I'm getting in shape for my health : if thibgs are going OK I'll get off diabetes medication tomorrow after only six months being diagnosed. That's the real victory here.

34 here, too. Wife left three years ago. Im glad shes gone, but now I dont know how to into relationships.

I miss my dog.

30 here, trying to hop on that train. Still can pull off low 20s, but blonde hair blue eyes full head of hair help a ton. I’m banking on shredded physique to pull off 40 at 65, but you probably need all your hair.

I didn't start feeling old until 29 or so

Well, when I say 'give a shit' I mean being desperate to find a chick.
Obviously most of us give SOME kind of a shit.
It's like trying super hard to remember something you were going to say.
The harder you try to remember the more it eludes you.
When you give up and say, 'ah, fuck it' BOOM, you remember.
When I met my wife I was not looking for a GF at ALL.
I was just trying to get laid that night.
The woman I was talking to fucked off to the loo and I saw my future wife leaning up against a wall looking sexy AF.
Told her the night we met that we were going to get married...and we eventually did.
That was 24 years ago.
It can happen, user.

>I did just break in to the club, and I’ll tell you 27 is 30 before you know it.

That's why I'm scrambling now, I've been anxious about my life since I can remember but it all feels so real now. I could end up a total loser if I don't start busting my ass now. I've made some huge changes in the past two months but the lingering doubt remains, will I make it?

>Dadmode at 21
I have been old eternal

Thanks user. I know that shit, women always denies cheating. She even used to told me "I'm afraid of men". I grew up in a very disfunctional family and I suffered of molesting and sexual abuses when I was a kid. She was the first person who shows me some kind of love and kindness and I wasn't able to believe she was capable of lying and cheating on me.

I hear you, user
Dad at 20 for me (Which is why I'm grandpa at 46)
It's cool, though.
Can play with the grandkids without worrying about my back and all that oldster shit.

I'm 28 and have it. Years of working in loud environments. Even with proper hearing protection it's inevitable.

Just do like everyone else and nock some bitch up and then try everything in your power to make it work until it inevitably collapses 5 years down the road leaving your life in shambles.

oldfriends: does the dating power dynamic really shift around 30?

I'm a high school senior and I'm really worried I'll fuck up in college or make some dumb mistake because I've never had any real role models or mentors and my dad wasn't really around. What's the best advice you've ever received or wished you had gotten?

NO

I'm envious of your foresight.

Good luck and god speed, user. It will get better.

Honestly that sounds pretty good. Just train like I know that you can.

So many questions, senpai. I feel like when I turned 25, I finally started to mellow out. Late 20s were pretty good to me: there were women, and adventures, and life altering decisions. I'm 31 and in my first year of med school. What is married life like? Am I going to be able to keep up with my friends? Do you grow more disconnected to the culture, or more connected as you go on?
31, have a girlfriend of 1.5 years. We get along well emotionally. She is garbage at sex. What do

Go to advice. This is a common thread on Advice.

Because you're asking for advice.

Yup. In an odd way, I'm finding. The women at 30 are ACUTELY aware of the fact that they are no longer the most desirable. It doesn't mean that there aren't good women available, but you will have to deal with them figuring out that they aren't the most beautiful princess in the castle. Have your shit together by 30 (or at least clearly on the road to being a king) and you don't have to take shit off anyone in the dating scene.

Going to be 30 in a month or so.

I got thoracic outlet syndrome which is affecting my shoulders so I can't do any heavy upper body lifting.

I also have a lower back injury which gives me siatica pain all the way down to my knees. FML

Hey daddies. I’m sick of doing drugs and drinking. That’s all my friends do these days. Any advice? Should I just fade out of the squad?

I got a 23 year old gf at 30 big tits blonde hair and college educated.

Who knows, but if you keep on keeping on you got a good chance. Not much else you can really do. Just lower your stress man, keeps the gains and girls poppin

You should do more drugs you whiney little faggot.

You can’t be 30 brah, cause you’d know the answer to that already. I cut ties with friends of years for that shit years ago