Serious question, Veeky Forums:

Serious question, Veeky Forums:

Is this going to kill my gains?

Don't do it often and you'll be fine

Well you're only allowed to donate 2-3 times a year tops anyway.

And OP it's a great way to rid your body of damaging excess iron. Bonus, it can actually save someone's life too. Win/win

Helping strangers in general without payment is weak behavior.

How is excess iron damaging?

you literally drain the gains out of your veins and give them away.

maybe do it when you want to cut, but never while you are trying to gain mass.

Do you know how many calories are in the blood that you are giving away for free?

>Be me
>Listen to user and get blood drained out of me while on a high caloric deficit
>Feel slightly dizzy but more or less fine
>Go to the gym and lift
>Pass out
>MFW I listened to a retarded user

Don't cut yourself on that edge.

Iron is pretty risky. It's very reactive and causes lots of problems when too much is consumed. Can be a complicated subject, because we obviously can't live without it. Most adults will never be deficient in it, even if they carefully avoid it.

I mean, it's somewhat selfish but that's why I donate, to get rid of iron lol

yeah this, you might be giving your blood to someone who deserves death

nigger
when you donate blood they repeatedly tell you not to do anything that's physically demanding for the rest of the day, and the next day too
they even make you sign a piece of paper to confirm that you have heard and understood this warning

You get some snacks to make up for it bitchboy

This post wins broscience nobel prize of the day

why god

That's just regular Veeky Forums advice, at least his unconsciously

It sounds more anti bro science than anything. In fact your post is the epitome of bro science

they don't get people that fat donate the fucking piggy just snagged the snacks and ran

>Iron is pretty risky
full retard
>dude you should practice bloodletting regularly, it gets rid of risky iron in your body lmao

if you think you suffer from iron overload then see a fucking doctor
if you dont suffer from iron overload then losing blood wont do anything for you except make you weak for a few days

your organs might rust

Nah. They're just as likely to give it to some AIDS ridden junkie as an upstanding citizen. Better some innocent kid dies than some methhead faggot gets even one drop of my precious blood.

Really? About the 2-3 times per year? I have an appointment for my fourth donation on Saturday and I've been donating since March 9th
>Pic rel

it's actually healthy to give blood.. so no

I ran a 6km cross country race a few hours after donating blood in year 12. Got the best runners high lmao but really dizzy

Are you serious? Iron poisoning is super fucking dangerous and easy to get.

If I say nohomo can I give some?

Actually, where I live, you're not allowed to donate blood if you have had sex with another man. So nohomo is a requirement.

I have no idea why you aren't allowed to group people like this in an ally and shoot them up, would save a lot of money in the health system.

>imb4 interpol raids my house

This makes me want to see a side-by-side comparison of a healthy person's blood versus a morbidly obese person's. I wonder what sorts of differences in consistency and coloration there would be, if any.

obese people have a big lipid phase in their blood. It's insane.

are you fucking stupid? your Ferritin stores will just become more active to compensate, you aren't getting rid of shit

your post reeks of insecurity

Yes, you're passing on your blood protiens to another man.

Yeah, that makes it unusable as a transfusion too.

The tech probably lied about not finding a vein because she knew there was no point.

And even if you're fit, don't eat eggs or ice cream before a donation. It'll get tossed out for being too fatty.

Why would you give out your life essence to strangers in the first place?

Every eight weeks broseph. The UNC bloodmobile comes to my office every other month.

You're an idiot.

Iron is the most common metal poisoning for men, and the standard treatment for chronic iron overload is therapeutic blood loss.

I get iron poisoning every goddamn morning from these here 45s since I have to load so many of them.

I don't dislike women, but I do deny them my essence.

It's good and not a gains goblin , but I'm scared of syringes

I'm on TRT so I have to donate every few months

Last time i went they took 3 liters and i felt shit for a week. Definitely kills gains

Not enough to balance out the iron you lose from donating. They use blood donation as a treatment for haemochromotosis.

Thank you for satiating my morbid curiosity, stranger. Yikes.

the brobel prize

> An average adult body with a weight of 150 to 180 pounds will contain approximately 4.7 to 5.5 liters (1.2 to 1.5 gallons) of blood
So what you are saying they robbed you off your blood and left you mummified on the street

What is the verdict on giving plasma?

>easy to get
Maximum recommended intake for adult men is 40mg/day. You have to take multiple iron supplements or eat a ton of meat to hit that.

Depends of countries, policy varies. Each 8 weeks in France IIRC.

You donate in pints of blood, not liters.

There's no such thing as a "pint". The whole civilized world utilizes the metric system.

The free world doesn't fall for that communist bullshit.

What's a centimeter? Is that how long your boyfriend's dick is?
>1 pound = weight of a freshly made big mac
>1 foot = length of a subway footlong
>1 mile = distance to burger king
>1 pint = how much beer you drink to calm the nerves before getting into the car
>1 gallon = how much coca-cola you need to wash down your lunch

So simple, why don't you tards use real measurable units?

Isn't test found in blood and shit? So if i donate blood, that means some dyel faggot will end up getting my precious high test blood, right? Fuck that

>The free world

Liberia? I assume you mean Liberia. It's one of only three lesser nations which have not yet made the metric system their standard system of measurement.

A country so free it's named after liberty.

Hurry back to your potato collective or your cadre will take away your rations for being away too long.