Knowledge so dangerous that even mods are forced to delete Mike Mew threads

>Knowledge so dangerous that even mods are forced to delete Mike Mew threads

MIKE MEW GENERAL

>CAN'T MEW CAUSE YOU CANT SOMEHOW? READ THIS
the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/important-information-on-tongue-posture-body-posture-and-effort-required/

HOW CAN YOU BE CHAD, YOU DON'T HAVE FACIAL AND NECK GAINS? SILLY NECKLETS, START MEWING

Other urls found in this thread:

the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/important-information-on-tongue-posture-body-posture-and-effort-required/
youtube.com/watch?v=WmZZfO0hXLo
youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REDPILLING ME OP

I AM CORRECTING MY TOUNGE POSTURE RIGHT NAO

CHADMODE HERE I COME

bless u, not by god, but by your own will and divine power, you are blessed

After a year of mewing, the other day I caught my reflection in a window and it hit me: he's a fucking saint. Just felt like bumping this thread, that's all. Mew, brehs, mew like your life depends on it, because it does.

>before and after mewing

>tfw moving your tongue makes your entire skull recess backwards

it's not just about the maxilla, it's more about how to tongue functions to anchor the head in position. Thus the reason why our skulls morph/maxilla drops, because it is trying to make up for the tongue not being used.

>ugly cunts think they can become attractive by chewing
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

look into the science of this. This could work on a growing person that like 12 but if your in your 20's your just wasting your time. It is good for breathing better though since your not mouth breathing. That is all.

>yfw people ironically bought slaves
>yfw 1776 wasnt actually independence, it was signing the deal with the devil and having negros infiltrate us.
>yfw all this slave shit was just a fad and a meme
>yfw niggers are a genetically modified to create the perfect globalist slave for their agendas.

>gets paid to post on Veeky Forums
>already showing your true colors
listen here guys if you want people to not figure out about mewing, please do a better job at it

teehee

Thank you for posting this we can clear this up.

This man here is right and wrong. Most people cannot mew immediately, because their muscles in some people that are not FIT enough to sustain a full body structural posture. These muscles start from the sole of the feet, to the top of your throat, to maintain perfect posture.

Even some children can't mew, because these muscles are not built enough.

If you are mewing right now, for some of you, make sure the back of your tongue can shoot UP into the back of your throat and anchor you, if you cannot, then look at OP's post it's very helpful and detailed.

Also one more thing, come up with a new narrative :)

> mewing
> chewing
one prevents further retrusion of the maxilla and the other causes the masseter to hypertrophy.

Could this fix my bruxism issue and tmj pain?

it will definately fix your tmj pain, give it a try, but look into this too, dont run straight in yet, have some knowledge before you change your life.

How can I know this? I'm putting the tip on my N spot and sucking up (which spreads the tongue across the pallate) but I don't know if I'm engaging the posterior part. I feel like I do it when I try to snore on purpose, like the fine line between not being able to breath and snoring. If I just suck on the pallate I can breath perfectly but I feel that I don't activate the back. I swallow perfectly, not a muscle moves on my face. No puffy cheeks either so I don't suck on them to gather the saliva.

Of course I can help you try and figure it out, but I cannot determine whether it's up on your posterior third.

The way I personally deal with it,(disclaimer I cannot mew yet because of scoliosis, but I am working on the soles of my feet) Do not focus solely on the tongue, focus on bringing the whole structure upwards (tongue/back of throat/posterior third

Ah yes I just remembered, the tip of the tongue is not supposed to be touching pallate, the posterior third of your tongue is supposed to be up, and your tip goes downwards to fill up everything else. If the tip of your tongue is still on your pallate then you are most definitely in need for feet sole FITNESS. Check out OPs link

Question: my jaw is already fairly well developed, but I feel like I could enjoy using better posture. Do my two front teeth have to be touching? How do you swallow all of your saliva without using your cheeks? Should I be FORCING my tongue to the top of my mouth? Thanks :)

We can break this down into two parts

Are you able to use the BACK of your tongue and push it up into the BACk of your throat?

Yes: Do it
No: the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/important-information-on-tongue-posture-body-posture-and-effort-required/

I've read the op but I dont understand the thing about feet. I didn't see any video of Mew talking about it either.

On regards to the tongue. I'm doing what he says in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=WmZZfO0hXLo

A N T E F A C E

Stop it mew shoo shoo go back to the virgins at lookism the virgins here don't need another shill to give them false hope. It won't work as an adult because your mandible reaches it's adult size at about 20 years.

GIVE ME A QUICK RUNDOWN

WHERE SHOULD MY TONGUE BE POSITIONED?

Post before and after pictures

The feet thing is for people who cannot push the back of their tongue upwards, which is the most crucial thing.

1) Orthotropics have never claimed to grow anything.
2) The mandible is NOT the primary structure affected by the technique, it is the maxilla. Any changes to the appearance of the mandible would be pure soft tissue changes.

This is forbidden knowledge we reapin on boys
Necklets will be eradicated

How does one mew ?
Also what gum should I get for chewing?

you can't change the maxilla after puberty either

does mewing help my overbite at age 21? this is all i really need for face gains.

This cunts face looks like a mess... why is it you guys worship him?

It's like fit and Americans in general suck the cock of whatever meme celebrity takes their fancy. I've never understood people who worship celebrities.

Should I start mewing? Will it improve my jaw?

You already have correct facial development, you just aren't masculine. Nothing that you can do about that.

You can move it.

Ok then nvm

He could train his massaters or whatever to get bigger wouldn't that help?

Yeah like chewing gum/mastic to hypertrophy the masseters, that would probably improve my jawline + I could grow a stubble to make it more masculine

What is it about his profile that makes him look not masculine? Some models for example also have terrible profile but look very masc from the front, and even some hypermasc guys look beta from profile (Statham)...

Post proof that you can move your maxilla after puberty

Like what I mean, Gandy has a legendarily terrible profile but looks great from the front

While Bastian van Gaalen for example, has a tremendous profile, but looks like a beta handbag from the front?

Here's my front, can I make it? Any tips to improve?

O G R E

recessed maxilla
recessed chin
jew nose
weak brow
basically any bimorphic feature that isn't as noticeable from the front.

definitely mew. Don't listen to the other guy, your development is fucked.

>all this autism
>0 pictures
I mean I agree with him but come on. even I could provide a shot that backs up mewing even if it's not hard evidence(before shot would just be a fatty).

Is there any comprehensive guide on how to properly mew? Or it's just
>lmao dude just stick ur tongue to the roof of ur mouth

youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k

>recessed maxilla
>recessed chin
Would destroy overall facial harmony, definitely noticeable from the front (also gandy has neither of these)
>weak brow
Ruins eye area from front, also not a problem for Gandy.

Lachowski is another notable example of incel profile.

It also can't be as simple as recession, because Chabal is a recessed everything deathnikk (except brow) and he looks hyper masc

I don't get this guy looks fine I bet he gets way more pussy than you too

Look at his absolutely horrible profile, its like birdcel territory, but he still looks like a fucking terminator

Of course he does, he's a top male model and I would say one of the all time best looking men.

But still. Not a strong profile!

Say the word "Boston". Where your tongue stops on the last syllable of the word, as you say the "n", is where the tip of it should be at all times. Keep the tip in this spot. Now imagine you are trying to suck on a straw that is pressed between your tongue and the palate. Keep this visualization to vacuum the tongue so that it is flush with the palate. Hold as long you can, rest when you need to, go back to holding. The goal is to get more of the tongue flush against the palate and hold it for longer until that's your natural tongue position. In addition, keep your teeth together. Congratulations, you're mewing. If you press using your tongue against your mouth to apply more force you should feel pressure against the back of your cheekbones, at least I do.

by recessed I just meant slightly pulled back, not completely recessed like the formal definition mb

For example Gandy has a very strong chin widthwise but it doesn't stick out enough, which you only notice from the side. Same with his brow/eyes, his eyes are hooded but not deep and he has a strong brow ridge but sloping brow

Thanks man that very helpful, I think I got it. So if I do this long enough what morphological changes will it bring ?

But what about Chico? Or Chabal? Or Statham? All have shit profile but look good and/or masculine from the front.

I mean in theory, we should visualize the skull on a 3D plane and thus someone with a good profile must necessarily be beautiful from the front and vice versa, but really I often see that this is the exception (Jordan Barrett) rather than the rule.

it's impossible to mew without good overall posture. Your shoulders should feel as if they are hanging backwards. Then literally shove your throat into your stomach, is how I would describe it. which should pull your tongue back, at this point the mewing should feel natural at this point. You might make a snoring sound when you breath because you just cleared out a large amount of your nasal cavities and there's mucus there from disuse.

Gandy has a great profile and more forward growth than most grown men, you tards

Also I'm new to Veeky Forums, how common are these lookism-tier threads here

Oh and also, Gandy's chin is not recessed in profile either, and if we visualize skull in three dimensions, this would also destroy his front, which we all know is obviously not the case.

And funnily enough, if we consider Barrett who as I mentioned really does have an amazing skull, he is again a very androgynous example!

I mean do you want me to go over all of them individually? Statham has a pointy chin(from the side) and nearly nonexistent zygos.

>I mean in theory, we should visualize the skull on a 3D plane
How would we do that from the front? That's only one angle. Of course there are going to be flaws you can't see without a different shot.

I just hope mewing is not a meme that will fuck up my respiratory system desu

But he does have a bad profile compared to or or even O'Pry, but destroys them all from the front (especially in terms of masculinity)

>more forward growth than most modern "men"
woah, sure got me!

Look at his fucking profile man, his chin is way behind his maxilla(Gandy). Also barrett has dicksuck lips and a feminine brow.

>He has a bad profile compared to literally some of the best profiles you can possibly have, therefore it's shit
You're logic is stupid and you're very autistic

>ow would we do that from the front? That's only one angle. Of course there are going to be flaws you can't see without a different sho
Well as a holistic system, if something looks "bad" i.e. "incorrect" from one plane it must affect the other planes.

And what are you talking about? Statham's profile is convex as fuck, if he had a hook nose he would be a textbook birdcel

What I'm trying to do is find out what the systemic relation of the bones of the skull are, as a 3D structure, obviously Gandy has a superior profile to like 80% of all men who have ever lived, but that's not the point!

Basically, it makes you more beautiful. Watch some Mew vids for more detail because I'm not too knowledgeable on the subject, I just pasted the text from another thread.

>Well as a holistic system, if something looks "bad" i.e. "incorrect" from one plane it must affect the other planes.

completely incorrect and an extremely dubious application of holism. If you see a 5 on one side of a dice, there must be some effect of the 5 on every side? wut?

>And what are you talking about? Statham's profile is convex as fuck, if he had a hook nose he would be a textbook birdcel

Yeah that's what I mean by pointy chin.

Please go to Lookism and never come back,your supreme level of autism makes 90% of the fags here look like normies

Its going to give you that aesthetic nigger look

Thanks user I'll check them out

That's still not the same guy is it? Also it's hard to tell if that's real bone structure change or he's just jutting his chin out in addition to lost weight/better lighting and angle

lookism is a circle jerk full of legit theory alts upvoting eachother, there is no theorizing going on there anymore.
Yes but what I mean is, if we know how the bones of the skull interact and what effect this causes on looks (which is what we are educating ourselves in now) we should eventually be able to visualize the skull from different angles, correct?

My problem is that I find this very difficult to do, and I find that there is often a dissonance between profile and face which I find difficult to explain.

Also Statham's jaw is retruded m8, he has a very convex profile. Though I guess the vertical height of chin saves him moreso than the projection

Hey, if you can't beat them join them

and we will all be slaves

isn't it grand?

>if we know how the bones of the skull interact and what effect this causes on looks (which is what we are educating ourselves in now) we should eventually be able to visualize the skull from different angles, correct?
except bone structure isn't just a binary, you have a chin or you dont, strong jaw or weak, etc. you can have a extremely square, protruded jaw that is narrow and it will look amazing in profile not great from the front. Same with pretty much every bone, which is why it's not that simple.

vertical height and breadth, which is why it looks so good from the front but you can't see the breadth from the side.

3 dimensions, only height is visible from both views. You can say absolutely 0 about the 3rd dimension knowing only 2.

But why is there so much dissonance? Chico in particular looks like a completely different person and it is very jarring.

But some features should definitely have a relationship in these dimensions, like maxillary protrusion, if it is retruded (like Gandy has mild retrusion) it should ruin the eye area/midface from the front. I find it strange that it does not. Maybe soft tissue really is a lot more important than I give it credit for.

I doubt Statham is any form of celibate, bird or otherwise.

>Chico in particular looks like a completely different person and it is very jarring
yeah because the profile you posted has no makeup or photoshop with shitty facial hair
> it should ruin the eye area/midface from the front
>dimensions should be visible when viewed from orthogonal plane
are you just retarded or what? how do you not get this?

How to achive the chad jaw mode?

Any tips for improving chin and side profile besides mewing? What else can be done?

am I doing it right guys?

this is what i noticed in real life as well
look good from the front means terrible profile and the other way around
why?

mirin traps. whats your back routine?

ur a cutie.

My front teeths align both top and bottom but the back ones do not, they aren't closed together. That supposed to happen?

I have a problem with the sucking part. Pressing the tongue on the roof of my mouth creates tension on the jaw muscles and contracts them really hard so I am lead to believe that's the correct way to do, but then the sucking relieve a lot of that pressure out.
Thoughts?

>wake up
>tongue pressed on mouthroof
nice

>mixed race

bumping for more info about this new feet, full body technique to gain torque

what's the jist of it?

u're gonna fucking choke in your sleep

Will this help with cheekbones? I have a nice chin and jawline, but my cheekbones are the equivalent to an a-cup.

I want everyone to know that this is not only for facial aesthetics, but for over all well being, as the tongues job is to keep the head in position and anchor the entire head, so that other parts of the body do not. Of course if other parts of your body other than your tongue are in work(which is the tongue not being used) you will see drastic changes to your body and most importantly your skull structure and face.

It's such an essential and yet people don't use it

I'm soon 21 and I decided to start mewing today. What kind of results can I realistically expect? While my situation isn't too bad imo, I'd still prefer to have a stronger jaw.