Is he still influential in the bodybuilding world?

Is he still influential in the bodybuilding world?

user, he is the mind behind the aesthetics movement.

Forever mirin

No, he is a meme and a degenerate who got what he deserved. He's more or less an ironic joke these days.

Yeah I pretend he's spotting me

I fap to him daily. No homo

He inspired me to be a sick cunt instead of a sad one.

This. I could get away with shit for being shredded.

when im feeling like a bitch i look to him for motivation. it makes me feel better too because i know its what he would've wanted

he looks DYEL in that picture

exactly same here bruh.

Sometimes I think that everyone is trolling and pretending that zyzz was a true inspiration even when he just roided and died in a sauna.

I mean what kind of person looks up to that.

it doesn't matter if he did drugs he is A E S T H E T I C

He's dyel

he has the best body i've ever seen aesthetically speaking
so i feel he died so that we know what human body can look like with amount of roids that can kill you at 22

if you at any point in your life looked up to this faggot, you're a loser and more than likely a virgin.

he's the reason why i lift at all.

Unironically neck yourself.

he IS fucking dyel, an on steroids even to make shit worse

In some respects, yes. He's a great example of what steroids can do to you.

He's also a great example of stupid fads that young guys fall into. That hair is god awful. The 'look at muh permanent arm decoration' sleeve. Jesus, stop doing the fad thing, kids. Stop being a slave to fashion. Real men with actual testosterone keep themselves clean and presentable. We don't care about what the trends tell us. Jeans and a t-shirt with a short cropped hair cut works in every day use, for every day and every year in every time.

His heart sucked and he roided also he died in his 20's, if he is he shouldnt be

can someone draw zyzz in a jesus-on-a-cross pose? i have a metalurgist forgenerd friend who can make me a zyzz cross

Why aren't I dead yet

No