What's the verdict on chest hair?

What's the verdict on chest hair?

Well, fuck, if you are going to have a stupid cave dweller beard you may as well go all the way.
I think the chest hair is fine, personally.
It's the beards that look dumb as fuck.

A way to hide your inadequacies in your upper body muscles

Hides definition, but looks manly. It's a tradeoff

It's good

>Be me, back in college.
>Fall for skinnyfat 4'8" graphic arts pixie.
>Feminist, 2011-era, not quite as bad a scene as it is now, but anything masculine turned her off.
>I'm pretty fat, but aside from that, I am manhood. Decent jaw, extremely deep voice, and so much chest hair I can take my shirt off and look like I didn't.
>Manage to always be at the same parties as her, eventually win her over with humor and charm.
> Fast forward 1 year, every day, when she gets home from work, she demands I let her nuzzle into my fur.

It didn't last, but the point is, every girl loves chest hair. They might not realize it yet, but they do.

This right here OP.

t.beardlet

For me it's the opposite. When I shave my body hair my abs look way better.

Gay

OMFG short girls are fucking god-tier. Especially short gingers. Nothing quite like throwing around a 90lb 4'10 qt in bed...

shave! a little is good but nit on belly

I will *never* understand dudes who shave their chest / arms / underarms / legs .... but keep a fuzz path from their navel to their "package".....

OR--- dudes who are way smooth.... but have some kind of monster beard, or goatee.

>never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down

Since we're on the topic, do you guys shave your balls? It's so much more comfy to have them smooth but it's a pain to shave them every other day.

Guilty.

stop being a faggot. shaving is for girls

Not OP, but you're right
Shaving body hair is retarded and unless you're an Asian child it means dooming yourself to an hellish existence with a full-body beard that makes every single movement a sandpapery tragedy.

Anyone with half a brain just waxes.
The feeling of touching your own clean, smooth definition is incredible, something you will never feel if you shave.

I like to trim my shit on the regular. Since I’ve been hairy as fuck for a long time trimming has evolved into an art for to achieve a balanced look.

I shave my back, balls and taint and trim my pits, pubes, chest, stomach and my legs around the pubes and taint. I rock a fair beard so I never go full smooth, but basically the only places I don’t need to touch are my forearms and calves.

It looks cringy as fuck when someone in their mid twenties has 5cm hairs poking out of the front and back of their shirts neck hole.

Trimmed. The one in OP looks feels fucking disgusting like fucking worms crawling constantly on your chest and a good way for BO bacteria to thrive.
Also the OP pic faggot has negligible hair on his arms so one could safely asssume that beard and chest hair are complete COPE as expected of a nu male

this within reason
Girls like smooth, women love trimmed chest hair.

Guy in the picture looks great. It's a problem when ethnically Jewish men and blacks do it. Their body and head hair is worse than the pubic hair of other races

They're disgusting, just as all bodyhair. Too bad I get acne when I shave it.

i have no body hair, im using minoxidil for facial and chest hair

This