Tear me down Veeky Forums

I need your honest opinion if this is even remotely slightly impressive or am I actually just fooling myself

This is for normie asian standards if it helps.

>Thanks

I dont see it. Dont asians get automatic six packs ftom breakdancing? Youre behind literally every one of those guys

>impressive
No
>aesthetic
Sure, you're not skinny fat or a fucking slob... keep putting in the work user. You're gonna make it.

Also, do ab work

You look nice op

For normie asian standard, you're a hulking freak. For a non asian, non spic normie, you're extremely fit.

Thanks for the input bros. To be honest the reason why Im asking this is im currently cutting and I have 1 more month left but I cant take it anymore and I want to start bulking already

Bump

Height? Weight? Asians over here in aus are average 1.8cm and pretty thick, they all gym here

Solid chest. Seems like you done a lot of push ups but other than that complete DYEL mode. Which is considered athletic in Amerifats I suppose?

Do you only do traps and chest?

>I need your honest opinion if this is even remotely slightly impressive or am I actually just fooling myself

Depends on who you are trying to impress, OP.

>Normies?
You're fine

>People who actually lift?
Probably not

people are impressed by my 15" fatceps. if that's the feedback I get then normies will think you're fit as fuck

Yeah I do admit my chest is one of my strengths. My biceps and specially my abs need work cause i fell for the

>you dont need to work the abs

Meme

how long lifting
i guess 6 month ?

1 year. I came from 30% bodyfatfuck mode

got it - not bad
i think you should slow bulk till march

Yeah im planning to go on a slow year bulk now. Gonna be fat again by the end of it but i think its gonna be worth it

>le normie standards xD
Swole is not a social construct. You look like a swimmer or a runner. Pretty dyel but clearly in shape.

>asian
you'll always be that kid no one takes seriously (especially women)

Its ok im not an asian in the us or europe im actually from asia

then you're fine, bro.