Mfw I looked better before I started using gear :(

>:(
>not :/
you had one job

>tfw sipping 75 15-year-old cousins a day
Anybody manage to quit?

>Posting this thread AGAIN

You jelly bro?

It's absolutely amazing how many times I've seen this picture. Idk if this is a meme or not, but if it's not then whatever time you don't spend in the gym is spent being a narcissist on Veeky Forums.

it's not him you retard, he posted it, op saved it and now he's trying to force a meme by posting it everyday

Does it matter if it's true?

Left >>> Right

Aesthetics are not a meme, check them

lmao

>mfw you looked deader after I raped you with my monster dick

Well, the lighting is better on the left...

>mfw you have gyno in the before picture

user is bullshitting us

Gear is about getting unnaturally big. Unnaturally big is generally not aesthetic.

>has never heard of clen

Gear can also be just for getting unnaturally SHREDDED

This same faggot posting the bodybuilder from Barrie. Can't remember his insta, but don't you have something better to do than steal his pics and larp you stupid kike? What, did he fuck your girlfriend or something?

you've made this exact same post in like 5 of these threads. it's just a fucking meme, stop being such a triggered little faggot lol

shitty, forced meme

if you post the same thread everyday you may seriously be autistic. not memeing or being ironic. get yourself checked out

>Mfw I looked better before I started using gear :(
Thats my opinion on anyone who uses gear to surpass natty limits
Bigger then natty is like obesity in terms of physical attraction, only fetishists will like you

im not the op? notice how everytime i post, the thread gets bumped back to page 1? that wouldn't happen if i was op.

now fuck off and never post on my Veeky Forums again, newfaggot

Nice gyno

those socks triggers me every time