Can we go back?

You literally cannot debate that the period from 1850-1950 had the most high test men living. How can we as a race achieve this level of masculinity again? Also: dump pics of high test/goal body men

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PzlX3-UHLuk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking autist

Note that when OP says "we" he specifically means Nordic Aryans only.

This is a white thread, POCs not welcome

stop fetishizing war you faggot larper

High test/goal body men? Are you gay?

It's impossible.
2012 marked the beginning of the end. The Mayans had it right.

In 2012 slut shaming, imaginary genders, and other degeneracy became a "thing". Can you imagine someone from 1950 claiming they were non-binary aside from the handful of weirdos?

It's fucking over, western civilization has been ruined. White men are now the big bad enemy, women are told it's OK to be fat sluts (literally) and that their husbands should be ripped/sexy

unironically correct desu

>He says this while using a computer to go on the Internet to post on a forum

I will never grow this beard :(

>yet another teenage/young adult's autistic fantasy

fuck off you pathetic lowlife

Man's man

youtu.be/PzlX3-UHLuk

And those fucking clowns destroyed western civilization in a pointless brothers war for the benefit of communism, jews, progressivism, etc

These pics are from a movie you dumbass do you think they had HD cameras back then LMFAO

Ever think that ppl back then look high test just because they werent fucking fat. Being correct weight makes all the difference. Chubby round faced guys arent manly, period.

> 100million European lives lost

You understand that those times were pretty shit right
We would eat reall crappy and stale shit with no TV or Veeky Forums
You think you’d like that?

we can't go back, because most of those men died in the world wars without breeding. Dysgenic remnants are all that remain.

Skinny + dirty + wearing a uniform =/= high test
Clean half these guys up and put them in modern clothes and I guarantee you’d call them low test incels

>1850-1950
VERY wrong

If anything it was way back in the day. Almost definitely hunter-gatherer times, because that's what we were built for.

I'll tell you for sure it's not that time period though
>working 15 hours in a sunless factory
>stressed the fuck out because your 15 kids won't shut up in your 5x5 apartment
>no time to even fuck your wife
>have to spend all your $3 wage on feedign your gains golbin family

Don't even know how this is a real thread. also
>Implying every one of those guys in that pic wouldn't be called dyel in a CBT

Fatty genetic dead end confirmed.

If we live in a communist state we will always have strong men. Communism wins again!

legit my backyard is pretty muddy if I go skinny dipping in it will i turn into a high test Chad and lose my virginity?

>1850-1950
>it wasn't until the early 1900's that cities weren't strewn with hills of shit on all the sidewalks.
>it wasn't until 1940ish that penicillin was invented

No thanks.

THis is surprisingly accurate

This. Anything post-agricultural revolution is "not natural" for humans.

OP if you feel like you're not high test enough lose some weight. The american obesity rate accounts for our extremely early female puberty, declining male sperm counts, atrocious infant mortality rates, and a whole fuck ton of other hormone related issues. Adipose tissue my dude.

>1850-1950 had the most high test men living

Read up on the conditions of early America. Read "The Art of Manliness.com" article on "rough and tumble" and underground to-the-death fights in colonial America. People were so much more masculine during the days of America's founding and development that it makes the later decades you're talking about look soft by comparison.

says the cunt who posts nonsense gloryfying a horrible time because he thinks it will give him purpose to be in the same position

youre a pathetic fuck with no ambition or ability

Lol no
We should live in anarchy then

Even if we assumed soviet communism encouraged this (which considering all dissenters were jailed and most everybody was starving/dying on the front lines) modern marxism encourages the opposite. Marxism has moved to post modernism, modern marxists don't value masculinity they brand it as toxic and reject it in all its forms. They encourage the empowerment of the weak and degenerate while simultaneously seeking to disempower the strong.