Do Japanese salarymen even have time to lift?

Do Japanese salarymen even have time to lift?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=po8IPh64rVM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_flush_reaction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=po8IPh64rVM

this guy does

I remember seeing a video of them a long time ago using a nearby playground to do workouts on. Using the jungle gym as a pull up bar, mainly.

He's not Japanese. They have different standards for non-Japanese there.

He lives in japan, how is he not Japanese.

He's British and according to the comments he quit and went home. Seems like only the Japanese can live this kind of soul-sucking worklife. And even then most of them kill themselves.

What's with his hair?

weak bait

Don't japanese people see large muscular bodies as feminine/ homosexual?

Or is that just a rumor japanese men spread on the internet to keep me from going there and fucking all their women?

What do you think?
Asian women, but especially Japanese go crazy for white cock

It's seen as self indulgent vanity and extremely shameful in a group think culture that is built around breaking down individualism.

Also prolly just makes it seem like you have too much time that would be better spent working for your office overlord.

IDK man I've read some murakami and seen two of the miyazaki movies I think I have a pretty good handle on japanese culture and I absolutely believe that they value free time.

I'm gonna go to japan and fuck some azn sluts now that I know they won't think I'm a homo.

I'd say good bait except for the fact that fucking asian girls is actually one of the easiest things ever. Weechat is basically japanese tinder for dick import, god help you if you are actually in dick reach and are willing to initiate.

As a national average;
The average Japanese citizen works a full-time 80-100 hours per week.

Holy shit. I would definitely kill myself. Sometimes I have to work a 50 hour week and think that's a pain in the ass. I don't know how they do it.

Sounds good. I was wondering what to do with my fall break and excess student loan money.
Thanks for the tip user.

80 hours a week? That sounds like fucking hell, no wonder Japan has problems

At first I laughed, then I realized that the media in my country is seriously pushing this shit.

Japan is very much against being a jack of all trades. A businessman should be the best he can be at business, and it doesn't really matter about much else. If you're an athlete or actor, then you aim to be the best, so you have big muscles and eat healthy food, but don't know shit about business or math. Muscles = stupidity.

This shit is true. I stayed with a family there back in high school for a summer trip and for the whole week or so I was there, I only saw the dad like twice for a few moments.

>I'm gonna go to japan and fuck some azn sluts
>incapable of getting a girl at home
>needs to go to a place where they people are culturally unequipped to realize how much of a socially stunted fuck up you are

beta as fuck

Short answer, no.

Keep in mind that Asian girls in general don't like muscular guys - they want handsome, tall and slim guys with a good sense of fashion. The ones that do like fit guys are usually some kind of skanks (the equivalent of a coalburner in the West).

As a general rule, Japanese girls don't want to date Western guys because it's bothersome. They don't want to deal with cultural differences and they don't want to speak in a foreign language (rare exceptions do exist).

Yes. This is my gym in Japan. I see people walk in with suits on sometimes. I'm actually posting this from the bathroom right now.

Ask me anything and when I'll check this thread during my workout.

Note :I'm a fatty losing weight so all my lifts are shit.

>a literal fat weeb

If it helps, I'm down 60lbs since I started. Only a bit more to healthy BMI.

Its why fathers are never present in Anime; kids never see their dads due to insane working hours.

Japs need to enforce a legal requirement to take holiday given to you. They also need to start forcing office hours on non financial institutions. It sounds extreme but they're literally destroying themselves because of their retarded MUH HONOUR MUH PRIDE culture.

>not leaving the office till your boss does

I hear gyms in japan don't allow heavy lifting if it takes too much noise and most gyms don't have complete equipment (free weights). How true is this?

thats actually kind of alpha

>why are none of the old men balding even a little bit?

oy vey can't have those wh*te men getting pussy can we shlomo

I can only speak for mine, but it's $90 a month with one squat rack, bench, and Smith machine. Free weights are definitely not popular, machines are plentiful.

That's actually pretty sad.

Still a fucking weeb

>British

You mean Nigger?

also that guy in blue is the biggest dude in the gym, easily.

I live in Japan and I like it, but it isn't inherently better than the US. The work culture sucks, and the way they treat anyone who isn't a white tourist but is in Japan is generally not great. But whatever, insult me more.

Why do you think 95% of anime is set in high school?
Their lives are basically over after it, so it's all escapism and wish fulfillment. Nobody wants to grow up there.

weechat looks tough to learn with a complex interface. Do you have a tutorial or user handbook?

>Shower, grocery shopping, work outs are only twice a week
What does Japan mean by this?

He only eats noodles so his hair is becoming ramen noodles

no it isn't. its like a vulture

>the way they treat anyone who isn't a white tourist but is in Japan is generally not great
Tell us more faggot
Also do you read Chinese cartoons?

retard

breddy gud bra

There are Japanese citizens who are either half Japanese ethnically or not Japanese ethnically, and everyone assumes they are foreigners. They get treated as outsiders in their own county.

I'm white so everyone likes me (they don't know they should hate Jews yet), but nonwhite foreigners aren't necessarily afforded the same welcome. An old woman I know thinks I should marry a Japanese woman and live here forever, but she also once told me that if China takes over Japan in the future she'd rather the whole country die.

you're right here in the picture dude just show me how to use it

Am salaryman in japan, work out about 3-4 times a week if I can manage it. Sometimes go under that if I've got multiple drinking parties in the evening that week.

Gym only has one squat rack, but few people use free weights so generally no wait or don't have to wait very long.

Chicken is hella cheap, and 24 hour gyms are pretty common now so gains aren't too hard to get.

That said, I'd say it's true most people don't lift -- time is an issue but more likely most people just have no interest.

You have to go back gajin. You will never be a child of the sun.

I'm well aware of that. I just want to get fit enough that maybe I can date a Japanese girl before I go. It may be my last chance.

>Be me
>Have massively liberal globalist mother
>Cousin moved to China to work in finance a decade ago, married Chinese woman the whole deal.
>Everytime I see mother I ask how my "Chinese" cousin is doing
>Mfw she doesn't know how to respond without dismantling her own position

My work has it's own gym

They have plenty of gyms in Tokyo, usually one within 5 minutes of each major station. I see adverts for them occasionally. From just looking inside it's 95% cardio machines. However, boxing/kickboxing gyms seem to be incredibly popular, half the gyms are boxing gyms. But they don't seem very popular and probably survive by charging the members they do have ridiculous rates. Muscles aren't necessarily bad, but being lean is probably the top aesthetic. To that end, skinny with muscles > skinny without muscles > heavier with muscles. And bodybuilder mode is definitely considered homosexual.

What's the office culture like there?

the gym i go to is full of old fucking people so not really

That's depressing. But I kinda wish I had their drive. If I worked twice as many hours as I do now, I'd be well off. I'm so lazy I don't even get overtime, and I don't even have much of a life outside of work.

lean fit people not bulking ones

頑張って、兄ちゃん!

You say that, but despite all their overtime they still got nuked twice, they still have one of the highest suicide rates, they still have birth rate problems, they still have a problem of more and more men not wanting to join the rat race opting to stay at home and sustain themselves on shitty internet jobs while playing vidya and watching cartoons (and then there are the hikis who don't even do that much), they still are struggling with the after effects of a bubble burst no the "lost generation" (this is more or less the reason they need to have those ridiculous hours).
And still they don't beat Murica in any aspect whatsoever other than maybe national cohesion.

I have also worked alongside and with Japanese. They are horribly ineffecient, they have no initiative or ability to think for themselves, their solitary problem solving skills are close to 0. Everything needs to be parsed through the hierarchy in the right order preferably including paperwork, only then will the jap do something, and he will do no more or less than what he was told. Should an unexpected problem occur during a given task, the jap will not try to solve the problem and get the task done, no. The jap will stop his work and inform superiors of the problem, they will then pass it on, there will be deliberations, then when higher ups have made up their mind on what to do they will pass down the new instructions and only then will the jap continue the task at hand. It is excruciatingly slow.

They are also physically weak and emotionally non-assertive. It is that we live in peacetime and the US has military bases in and around Japan that it still exists. The country is incapable of defending itself, many don't even want to, iirc the only country with a lower preparedness to be defended by its population is Holland, which is a country in which basically every person has said "nah, I wouldn't defend this place if it came under attack".

From bushido to this, it is rather sad.

Do they have gyms like Silverman's or are all of them pathetic machine shit full of 60+yo doing bodyweight?

>Picture the vulture, he has it the easiest. The hard work of others becomes his work due to their failure to survive and they become his nourishment. Keep an eye on the vulture. While you are working hard, he is hovering. Do not fight him, join him.

And?

I've only been to one gym, ever, and it's mostly old people using cardio and machines.

Most are but you can find good ones if you look hard enough. I go to a gym owned by a famous pro wrestler and it has everything I need and then some. Like other anons said only one squat rack and power rack but most Japanese don't do squats/diddlys. Gold's Gym is common here although never been inside one.

I'm probably going in 3 years or so to finish my Japanese and get the N1, but i'm really scared of losing my gains, specially since i will end up on a 200k town. My teacher worked a year for a jap office and said it was absolutely bullshit, specially the things you have to put up as the new guy, like being the boss bitch and heed his every call.
On another side i met this french dude in Chile who lived there 5 years and said he always left as soon as his work time was over and never had any problems, but he also did not want promotions.
How true is it? how many hours are you working? Do you really need to go to every drinking party and basically lick your boss balls in order to get a promotion?

good thing i'm white and as pale as it comes i guess, despite being a HUE

guess i at least have a chance

>How true is it? how many hours are you working? Do you really need to go to every drinking party and basically lick your boss balls in order to get a promotion?
It is true, 80-100, yes. Why you would want to be a salaryman in Japan is beyond me. It is a grueling, soul-crushing job. Go to school and do side jobs, teaching English, bartending, whatever. If you do the salaryman thing you will regret it. Clearly you speak English and hue as well so add Japanese to that and get a better job, one that won't suck the life out of you. Also you can get hired at most companies with N2, N1 is extremely difficult.

As for gyms do some research and I'm sure you'll find one that suits your needs.

I'm teaching, man. I'm not a salary man, I don't work like one, and I'm not expected to.

If you want to work in a Japanese company you are doing to have to play by their rules, and that means working overtime and making yourself look busy. I'm not here for that.

I actually just want to add Jap as my 5th language so as to increase my job market, i will go for N2 then, thanks man.
Do you have any idea how easy it is to start a business in japan? Or how the Trade market is? it may not be so bad, i don't even like my degree anyway, engineering is hell and fuck slaveworking

waiting tables/construction work it is

Hi, user from /plg/ here, thicc/bear mode with ~18%bf .
how would i be considered in japan?

Huge dudes aren't super popular but gaijin hunters would probably go for you.

>"He's doing fine, user."
It seems IQ really is hereditary.

How the fuck so they stand it, no wonder so many people just check out. I can understand if you would literally starve if you didn't but God damn

but then i become eskimo brothers with all the other gaijins.

also, i dont understand how could females possibly be ok with mating with auschwitz-mode men like jap men that look generally so scrawny and malnutritioned.
even from an evolutionary point of view, they dont even look strong enough to protect or feed their family...

Not hue user, but what is teaching like? Do you do high school or private? What's the pay/hours?
Also, what are the general requirements?

Do you know what the anatomy modeling scene is like over there? Is life drawing part of college classes?

Of course you don't, you aren't a Japanese woman.

Pretty nice. I teach at a public high school 8am to 4pm 5 days a week. I'm on the JET Program which is fairly competitive and requires a college degree.

If you just want to get into Japan you can join a private company, but the hours are longer and they give you less support. You might not need a degree though, I don't know.

>how to slay pussy in east asian countries:

Have blonde hair. Or red hair. Any hair that isn't black/brown.

Blonde is top tier though and you will literally have to fight the locals off.

>you aren't a Japanese woman.
why do the think things in the complete opposite of every other woman!?

>If you just want to get into Japan you can join a private company
most gaijins i know who moved to japan just to live the weeb life did so and took shitty jobs at recruitment companies that apparently are even worse than random salary-men jobs...

>why do they think things in the complete opposite of every other woman!?

Because their culture is complete opposite of every woman? SK is the same, only with 3x more gold diggers and "normal" woman refusing to marry non-koreans

They don't, plenty of women don't like huge dudes.

As for recruitment companies, I've heard nothing good about them or about teaching English at a private company. That's why I'm probably leaving when my contract is up, I don't want to go into the standard Japanese workforce.

I see.
Show total committment and do your best, discard anything else right?
That's admirable...but it leads to a society of ants and pseudo meritocracy where those in power pulls the strings completely.

Have you read any books about the Netherlands and Japan when it comes to eagerness to defend the country? I'm genuinly interested because you have a pretty solid opinion.

I just want to go to japan and bang office ladies and the occasional frustrated housewives.

Even tho this shit isnt healthy and they arent really productive with all these hours I admire their will.
Japanese are seriously crazy, no wonder Hitler was allies with them, they are literally asian version of 1940 Germans.

I wrote 1940 cuz todays Germans are cucks and weak minded people.

teaching user here.
What's the cost of living? How much can you save if you live decent and work in a high school?

Wow you so owned her user XD wait till the boys at /pol/ hear this totally real story xD!

Is this true
It seems so odd such a small thing like hair color could make such a difference on the chad scale

>TFW you're a salary man but your work is literally 5 hours a day to make 100k +

some might say why not work 6-8 hours a day, well if I did I don;t have enough work to keep me busy for 8 hrs a day...........

No. Currently in Japan.

They don't say no. It's kinda sad. Lots of great things about this country, safest place I've ever seen but people do endless amounts of useless soul crushing work for nothing.

I honestly don't even know what my colleagues are doing 80% of the time but it's all insanely serious.

It makes you exotic, I'm a beaner and was crushing pussy in denmark for being light brown. Of course not every girl wants exotic but it can make you stick out, why do you like asians? Because they are exotic to you, they aren't special to another chinese man

Husband of my wife fiance works as a doctor (pretty good for japan).
He bought subscription for some meme gym. Big celebrities in ad.
Cost around 1000$ per months.

But i do not know if he even visited it once.

>Husband of my wife sister
fixed

>My wife's husband

My wife has a sister, sister has a husband.

Your sister is your wife?

My father has made a few business trips to Japan and says despite them working a ton of hours, they also love to get stupid drunk when they get off and sleep on subways.

Source on comic?

Fun fact: most japanese people can't tolerate alcohol much.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_flush_reaction

This is what leftycucks actually believe.
In reality race defines nationality, no matter where you live.

He's clearly a Negro user, not British

Is it possible for a white man to move to Japan and only work 40 hours a week? Not office work but like, as an electrician or something

>Keep in mind that Asian girls in general don't like muscular guys
Obviously that's completely false, considering how easy it is to pull Jap chicks as a jacked white man. Besides, women of all races prefer muscular over skinny men. It's just natural instincts. Culture wont change that. Its the Japanese MEN that don't like getting muscular.