Vitamin D3

Is megadosing this stuff actually as good as they say?

Also post your supplement stacks, particularly vitamins and other health supps that come in tablet form.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29v6rNFjlLI
youtube.com/watch?v=4VlXGA1FnSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just get some sunlight you faggot

Make me.

Magnesium
Zinc
D3
Fish Oil
Multivitamin

I take 5000iu of D3 every other day now, didn't notice a difference from when I took it every single day. My guess is it really doesn't matter.

>zinc
>L-Arginine
>gummy multivitamine

Gummy vitamins are so dangerous. I start eating those like candy if I'm not careful.

What do you take L-Arginine for?

Does ZMA have any noticeable effects on your hormones or w/e else it claims to do?

Pros and cons to eating oysters 1-2 times a week for zinc instead of taking the supplement jew?

define megadosing? Taking more than 10,000IU of D3 a day on a regular basis would be stupid. Taking 40,000 at one time is also stupid. You can get hypercalcemia which is bad. Taking more than 5,000IU a day is probably unnecessary. I'd stick to 1-2,000

Not that I've noticed, I actually started it after reading on Examine.com that it can help with anxiety (and it has!). I'm just slightly below average test and my stack didn't really move the needle.

multivitamin, fish oil, vitamin d, zinc, l arginine, probiotic

I personally can't fucking stand oysters and zinc is dirt cheap, at least where I live (northeast US).

Zinc will make you cum buckets no joke

Isnt it safer and nore efficient to get it from natural sources though?

Is it true that you have crazy dreams when you take it? I'm hesitant to take that incase I sleep talk or have nightmares.

I remember my mom used to give them to me as a kid and I would love taking them. I recall them tasting like those jube sugary cube things.

>I'm scared to take that
lmao never gonna make it

magnesium 300mg twice daily
b6 50mg daily
zinc 25mg twice daily
NAC 1g twice daily
lithium orotate 5mg once daily

that's been my routine for a few months now for mental health/general wellbeing. i have also tried lots of different herbs/supplements for anxiety, some of which work, most don't. i can answer questions on any of these if anyone has any, i've become quite the expert

pros of taking zinc:
>gives you rock hard cock
>clear skin
>lots more energy
>better immune system

cons? probably nothing unless you have some condition like copper deficiency. it's my favourite supplement ever.

this has never happened to me and i take a shitload

>this has never happened to me and i take a shitload
If youre deficient and take ZMA to get back to normal you will likely have weird vivid sex dreams

>l theanine
>aspirin
>finasteride
>minoxidil
>glucosamine and chondroitin
>BCAAs during workout
>multivitamin
>melatonin

idk what i'm doing desu

It is recommended that you take 1000 IUs for every 25lbs. of bodyweight. That said, I take (1) 5,000IU everyday along with a multi.

If I feel a cold coming on I will take (3) 15,000IU for a few day.

How's that fin and minoxidil?

Vitamin D takes months to show improvement, and years to show deficiency (without taking blood test).

BCAA is completely useless.

>Proton powder
>Creatine
>Multivitamin
Pretty boring stack desu

>5HTP
>Multivitamin
>Creatine
>Protons

>multivitamin
>vitamin d
>vitamin b
>iron
>fish oil

am i missing anything?

>b6 50mg daily

You trying to leave humanity behind.

Not them, but I work at a supplement store. That's what I tell everyone, if you can get it from food then yeah, don't need it. It's called a supplement for a reason lad

Magnesium/potassium 250x2 ea
Calcium 500mg (cus ralox)
Vitamin A 10k (cus dnp)
Multi that has tons of everything you can imagine (vitamax black onyx)
CLA (cus cutting)
Yoh 15-20mg for morning fasted workouts
Eat tuna 5-6x a week for omegas
Tumeric/animal flex (will replace with MSM/gluco once it runs out)
Creatine 5g
Pedialyte EOD cus dnp and cutting
Getting extra D even tho multi has 1600

Plus I eat clean so I get a ton of micros from food (eggs, chicken, fruit/veg)

>Eat tuna 5-6x a week for omegas
>Consuming all that mercury.

>Creatine 5g
Mate why that much
Also what said. Why you take magnesium/potassium? Also, would you say CLA is working for you?

Tuna is just perfect for cutting cus 2 cans is like 50g protons. I'll go back to once a week and start supping fish oil again in a few weeks.
>creatine
Bruh 5g is like the minimum amount. My PWO has creatine nitrate too but that shit burns through you during workout.
>CLA
Honestly its hard to tell cus I'm taking dnp, clen EC stack, yoh. Ive used it with just EC before, but it's not that significant. Any little bit to help mobilize the fat for dnp to melt easier is helpful tho.
Magnesium and potassium are cus dnp burns through your micros, mainly potassium, mag, zinc. Plug pot helps with cramping that clen can cause from my muscle dehydration.

Rate:

Now Adam
Now D3 5,000IU
Now ZMA

> NOW shill

now d3 is legit. got the 2,000IU ones myself

also use orange triad for multi + joint support

That first line is not true at all.
This is also not true.

unless your doing exercise while fasted. BCAAs aren't worth it

What does D3 do for you?

I just got some Now protein powder and Now D-Ribose at work for free, but they're both expired.
Should I take the d-ribose anyway? I'm already drinking the powder, its cookies and cream flavored which tastes okay.

winter + neet. so no sunlight.

makes me feel less depressed and skin looks better

CREATINE 10G/DAY
NIACIN 3G/DAY
VITAMIN C 3G/DAY
COD LIVER OIL 2-3 LARGE SWIGS/DAY

Will ZMA help me fap more without the energy loss and lethargy?

I feel like i'm deficient in a lot of vitamins and minerals (including test) which is why I have shitty energy levels, bad skin and low libido. Will ZMA, D3 and a multi do the trick?

>tuna for omegas

lmao tuna has like no fat at all

No, you need to improve your fitness and diet. Supplements do exactly as they are called, theyre supplementary

>tfw 10,000 iu every day

The mercury from tuna is only dangerous for depleting selenium, but the selenium content in the tuna is in perfect ratio to the mercury, canceling eachother out. I eat 2 cans daily!

Does zinc make anyone else nauseous?

me too

It is true. Crazy dreams every time. Mostly gory nightmares.

No, it is very dangerous to take to much of it, you will end up on the hospital.

youtube.com/watch?v=29v6rNFjlLI

Also, there's a more secure way of getting vitamin d without supplement, is by being outside 15 minutes 2 times per week, letting the sun do its job

youtube.com/watch?v=4VlXGA1FnSk

Not everyone lives where the sun always shines.

>adam ruins everything

Wow. Nice research papers.

Magnesium 15mg daily
Zinc 15mg daily

I have a good diet and don't want to overload my body - Moderate/high dose zinc supplements in particular can be dangerous for long term use.

I think you mean 150mg magnesium

Long term use meaning? Is it safe to take 50mg for three months then rest for a month?

30g each flax and sunflower seeds
tbsp nutritional yeast
100g spinach and kale
couple teaspoons psyllium husk
vit d about 2000 IU a day
creatine and protein obviously

Enjoy your prostate cancer

Yeah. I've thrown up twice minutes after taking it. Having food in your system helps.

yeah if I don't eat first

Not him, but explain.

>taking supplements

it's a meem

I had my first ZMA "nightmare" last night, the nightmare even transferred into irl for like 5 seconds. scared me for a few seconds.

>Also post your supplement stacks
10µg B12
20µg D3
50mg Setraline
3g Creatine

>Also, there's a more secure way of getting vitamin d without supplement, is by being outside 15 minutes 2 times per week, letting the sun do its job
Unless you live somewhere where the sun doesn't shine that much.

Why do meat eaters make fun of vegans taking B12 supplements when they take all of this shit.

Generally what I take, although not necessarily every day. Whenever I think about it I'll toss down 3 calcium/zinc/magnesium caps, some fish oil, and a multi.

One day I took a lot of Vitamin D and felt pretty good and thought maybe that was a thing, but then the next few times I did I didn't notice anything.