> this girl that was always staring at me
> i was always too autistic to say anything

anyway
> flash forward tonight i see her at my gym,
> im confident as fuck cause i hit a deadlift PR
> we start talking.
> She asks for my snapchat
> were gonna work out together this week

so what im asking you is what the fuck do i talk about bros.

>were gonna work out together this week
you dun goofed

Talk about beans

why? You can show off gains

you dont have a date at the fuckin gym

when you take your mrs, you go do your thing and she does hers, instead your gunna be standing around doin 10lbs lunges and 20lb hipthrusts

Do some ego lifts, whatever makes your ass and shoulders look good. Say some funny shit, don't look at anybody else in the gym.
Grab a smoothie or snack or dinner with her after

If she's a wholesome qt she thinks you are safe and good looking and might be fun to date and fuck

If she's a dirty whore she thinks you'd be a good lay to brag about with her hoe friends

Your job is to figure out which and what you will do in either situation. There's a chance she'll not try to fuck you or flirt- this means you fucked up somehow.

Chill out, man. Ladies like chill guys

You have her sc, just make plans somewhere else. Somewhere you know about things and ate comfortable talking, like a park you have a lot of stories at idk. Do this. No joke. Make sure to move in quick if you like her or you'll get locked out for good.

this guys right OP, you need to get her on the SS+GOMAD now before you go on the celeb workout of the week from womans weekly

>english 101
Maybe you can talk about how you feel about your freshman year of college

This. You are friend zoned already.

Even worse than this OP, she's gonna steal your gains

Even worse than this OP, she's gonna steal your gains.

Omae wa mo friendzoneru

>english 101

so you're like what 14-15?

Even worse than this OP, she's gonna steal your gains!

Even worse than this OP, she's gonna steal your gains?

(OP)
Even worse than this OP, she's gonna steal your gains*

¿Even worse than this OP, she’s gonna steal your grains¡

Even worse than this OP, she’s gonna steal your gains&

(OP)
Even worse than this OP, she’s gonna steal your gains¿

>(OP)
>
>Even worse than this OP, she's gonna steal your gains

Even worse than this OP, she’s gonna steal your gains~~~~~~

Even worse than this OP, she’s gonna steal your gains$

Even worse than this OP, she's gonna steal your gains

Gains will be stolen, my dudes!

Even worse than this OP, she's gonna steal your gains.

Even worse than this OP, she's gonna steal your /gains/

Good job bruh. Consider arranging a coffee date immediately after the gym. Gym is not always the best place to carry on a good conversation. She'll be very self conscious (probably) when working out.
Make some small talk when you get there, but ask about coffee/smoothie whatever thing soon, then you can work out and move to a place where conditions to arrange a hookup or relationship are more favorable.

Talk about her. Ask her questions. Get her to tell stories and just find out who she is, while responding in kind. Be a fucking human bean with empathy and ability to relate to another person.
Some primers: where she's from, why she moved here, places she's lived, and favorite places or trips she's taken.
Food, favorite meals, meals she prepares well, favorite restaurants, cheat meals, movie candy.
Movies, music, media.

Any of these starters could be used to begin a conversation. If there is chemistry, the conversation will flow naturally and topics well beget new threads of discussion.
It is important to really listen and try to keep the other person talking. People love talking about themselves. In many ways, a dating situation is an interview.

Part 2

Don't bombard her social media. Text sparingly. With Snapchat, include her on snaps you might send to friends or several people. Funny shit, but largely non-offensive. Just share something cool you might be doing.
Never send an unsolicited dick pic. Unless she specifically asks for one, do not send your dick. It isn't special. It most likely doesn't do anything for her. Don't get me wrong, there are sluts that love a pic of a rock hard cock, but they're not common enough to gamble on. Wait for a request.

Gauge her sense of humor before considering sharing anything you might have seen on a Laotian Canoeing Forum.

Try not to come on TOO strong, but make your intentions clear that you are attracted to her. Compliment her clothing, hair, makeup, perfume, but don't keep hammering it.

If it's working for both of you, it should progress naturally.

Good luck user. You're gonna make it.

I-im scared

Odds are she's gonna bail on it to test you. Always remember to keep your cool. And make a move at some point of the night, don't wait too long

The people saying that you shouldn't lift with a girl are wrong.

>go to gym with girl I'm dating
>she mires as I lift
>have excuses to touch to "help with form"
>literally can feel her ass rub against me as I spot her on squats
>go back to my place and fuck like rabbits afterwards

Lifting gets the pheromones pumping user and nothing turns a girl on more than seeing her guy be manly. Also if you get all sweaty and nervous you can hide it as sweat from lifting. The gym is pretty much the only place it's acceptable to be red and sweaty

Even worse than this OP, she's gonna gain your steals TM

Even worse than this OP, she's gonna steal your gains ゴゴ

Pire que ça PO, elle va voler tes acquis!

even worse than this OPEE, she's gonna hijack your muscle

Aún peor que esta OP, ella va a robar sus ganancias

Even worse than this, youll do cardio

Schlimmer noch OP sie wird deine Gewinne stehlen

Enda værre enn dette OP, hun kommer til å stjele veksten din

There is a predicament in which you didn't think about provides for more terrible outcome in which you lose out on potential muscle growth

Gains OP steal, even worse, she will