Social Health General

>started seeing this girl
>first time cuddle and kissing
>go for tittty grab
>says she is waiting until marriage
>I'm obviously hotter than her and can do better

Should I dump her boys or find some side pussy? My virginity needs to go and my penis especially needs action.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8a5fO8jE7mc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bail. If you got that far, she'll either come back around or you'll find someone more suitable. You obviously got that far, a willing girl will open up far easier.

Yes.

wtf kind of question is this? yes

Let her down gently and keep her around as a potential fuck down the line.
Find hotter and not waiting for marriage at all.
Lose your V card.

But remember, you only get one chance to have sex for the first time. You might want to choose someone you care about or is at least unbelievably fucking hot.

Yes to which one niggers

Give her to me, I'm waiting until marriage too

Dump her or find some side pussy.

But which one is the better option?

She wants to wait till marriage, but that is probably because she feels bad about blowing random dudes in parking lots - and wants to change now. Fuck her.

In general I'd say going for a conservative woman is a good idea, and get married and have White babies. But she needs to be vetted first. You have to know something about her and her history. If I'm going to go with a chick that wants to wait till marriage, she better be a virgin. Otherwise this is just a democrat cuck fest.

I don't know you, I can't say.
Sounds like she's playing with you so dumping her would probably make her want to fuck you, meanwhile you should look into some side pussy because what kind of weird cunt saves themselves for marriage? Sexual incompatibility can destroy marriages. I've seen it happen. You explore sex together as part of the relationship, keeping it fun and enjoying each other. it's part of the joy of being a heterosexual male.

Dump her. You clearly only want her for sex and you can find that literally anywhere.

She was ambiguous about her past. She had to turn away from me because it was too much for her.

Dump her. Waiting for marriage for second base? Kek she's either a lying whore or a super prude. Either way go far far away. Bonus points if you dump her and say something like "I can't have a relationship without physical intimacy" and then she starts panicking and backpedaling wanting to fuck before she loses you

This. Girls like to play hard to get to add value to themselves and also to see if you'll go along with it. Make it clear if you're not happy in the relationship you'll leave. This isn't even redpill just healthy relationship advice.

>If a woman has sucked 0 dicks before she's a prude
>If a woman had sucked 1 dicks before she's a slut

Really activated my charcoal.

No one said that. But waiting until marriage for a boob grab is pretty prudish. Truth is most likely she's definitely been willing to go that far for other guys, especially if she's been "ambiguous about her past"

If you just want sex go get it but finding a girl who will wait til marriage is not the easiest thing and if you get along emotionally that's not something to pass up.

>social health
>ask for dating advice

Be more transparent. At least make an effort, man.

She is sort of fat though.........

Sort of or is?? I mean don't settle too much man. If you're embarrassed by her in public, in front of family or friends probably give it a miss.

>be me, ripe young age of 19
>seeing southern christian petite girl, netflix and chilling for the first time (before that phrase existed)
>she goes on and on about how her previous relationship took months before their first kiss for some reason
>be later
>she's laying on my lap
>cuddle mode engaged
>feel her tiddies, idgaf if I'm kicked out.
>turns into making out
>get dick sucked that morning

Moral of the story, if she wants you she'll do it. Dump her and move on.

I'm not embarressed by her but compared to me she is fat. She is great so far personality wise but she also needs to lose some weight and get in shape. My dick needs physical contact most of all

Fuck man choices choices. Could put in work and try to fix her but we both know how many times we've heard that story end badly on here. If you want sex go get it but maybe keep her out of the loop.

Kek. She was a hoe, ditch now.

lmao
men who are "waiting for marriage" are men giving themselves excuses to why they can't get laid
"it's ok-k, I'm waiting for marriage anyway..."

Never thought of it like that fuck. But I'm actually Christian and have had multiple chances at having sex.

It's much more likely she was raped and has PTSD or something. Hoes usually don't change.

Really? You've never thought that?

That's the case about most guys that say that. And most women will say that until a guy comes along she really likes. There's a few faithful to the idea though.

where do you find all these whores?
all women i know are 'mirin from afar and look down when nearby me' level insecure
or maybe you just larping?

Assuming you guys actually have had girlfriends.. would you say you were 100% in on the girl when you asked them out?

I've got a girl at the gym I really like amd she's given me a few signals. there's something about her look that I can't put my finger on that Im not 100% on.

Is it destined to fail of I'm having second thoughts about her being a potential wife

Mate I'm horny as fuck and don't jerk off. If a girl was in my room I'd battle to say no. I can see why other guys might though.

How can you be 100% in on a girl if you don't know her? Why not give her a shot? If it turns out not great, drop her. There's not likely to be anything irreplaceable about her. Also, why are you thinking about wifeing her right now? The point of dating is to see if they're someone you'd marry, and you're not dating her right now.

>be me
>tons of social anxiety and no friends
>want to stop being a bitch and finally have a social life
>Research nootropics
>take phenibut/ashgwanda and l-theanine
>no more social anxiety
>still can't make friends because my social skills are complete shit

real talk, no longer feel anxiety and im fearless now, but im still quiet as shit and occasionally bump people and stare deep into their eyes/look into space and give aggressive short answers. I feel like a huge autistic asshole.

If anything for me it was the opposite. After dating girls long enough you start to notice flaws that you didn't see before that your lust and horniness blinded you to. Often times girls who seemed like a 9 or 10 when I met them seemed like a 7 or 8 later on. I could definitely see it going the other way though if certain features grow on you so I'd say go for it you have nothing to lose.

You sound like a really intense person. Just try to chill out man. You might legit just have autism in a serious way if you're staring into people's eyes for ages.

op yes of course you dumbfuck

FUCK THIS
I HAVE A REAL PROBLEM

>just had my main bitch start texting this model I fucked
>they talking about a threesome
>I might have to go raw boys
1 looks like this, the other looks like gingerpuss

Post your body

>you sound like a real intense person

this is pretty spot on. i have no idea how to chill unfortunately. My boss actually stutters/ puts her head down and apologizes a lot when shes near me, as do the rest of the girls at work. I just need to learn relax and send out more positivity but both of those don't really come easy to me.

>puts her head down
are you a manlet? maybe she's just want to meet you in the eye?

yeah, but im still a lot taller than her and the other girls. I swear when im walking around the kitchen they all put their heads down and speed up their pace. They look like they're ready to shit themselves, and i feel really fucking awful for it

ok, before you're implying anything, post pic fuck face

i don't have any face pics, and i'd never post one on Veeky Forums. But im just average looking spic, i just need to work out some of my autistic characteristics, they're cucking me out of any sort of female relationship.

mabye try to stop being so agressive, being super agressive suggests insecurity and creepiness

you dont need to go around sucking dicks but a slight smile never hurt anyone

bee yourself dood

>mabye try to stop being so agressive, being super agressive suggests insecurity and creepiness

This pretty much sums up how the "new" me has been feeling lately. I've actually tried smiling and being a bit nicer lately but it just feels like it makes the girls respect me a whole lot less... THEY end up becoming the aggressors and kinda just shut me down and try to make me feel like crap...but a lot of the tension is gone and i guess this is step in the right direction because this makes me more "vulnerable" and more myself maybe.

you are stupid, how do you think muslim brothels work?
>get a priest
>marry her
>fuck her in every position possible
>divorce
>send her home

otoh consider this, there are hundreds of threads full of virgins looking for a woman with morals who is not a complete whore, gf/marriage material. You might have just found a diamond in the rough and are completely oblivious to the fact.

Jesus Christ all you anime posting, tfw no gf autistic retards need to get the fuck off Veeky Forums and go back to r9k, you're what's ruining this board

>caring about 1 (one) woman enough to make a thread about it

Dude
There's like 3.5 billion women out there

>Average
>virgin
>waiting for marriage
If i meet a girl like this id be willing to wait with occasional girl on the side.
Western women are trash now. Honestly hope i never have a daughter. Also op your a virgin for a reason take what you get

Why do you retards clutch onto a single women like theyre the last you'll ever meet?

anons gf pls go

Do mindfulness meditation. My autism is pretty much completely drained from me if I've meditated for 20 minutes the night before. It's such an easy solution but no one does it because it's "boring".

Okay DEFINITELY meditate. Stick with it brah, shit will change you if you're consistent.
youtube.com/watch?v=8a5fO8jE7mc

>snap one day and decide to be tired of being a loser
>start creating good habits for myself
>decide to try and ask this qt out in class to see how it goes
>last week she didn't go to class wednesday and class canceled friday
>monday was recently a holiday
>get to ask for her number today
>start up convo in the stairwell
>says she's in a rush somewhere
>don't take the hint to take my chances another day
>autistically see where she's going and follow
>awkwardly see each other again and don't say a word
This is honestly worse than her just saying no. I feel like a retard for just not having waited another day. Felt like I just learned that I should just make these kind of things sweet and short when it's convenient.

I'm going to a cooking demonstration later this week on campus so hoping there aren't only couples there. Otherwise, does anyone else have tips for making gains? Someone here gave me this routine.

3 x 5 going to social shit in your college
3 x 5 playing a team sport and practicing
1 x 5 talking to a girl and attempting to get her number for max gains

I'm a virgin because before I was scared of ever approaching women. Now I can do that more easily so my options have changed drastically.

>scared of ever approaching women
I hate this feel. It's hard not being spaghetti on the approach and I dread that the first probably 10 approaches you do are going to be ass.

If you actually got gains from Veeky Forums, you should be fine. Women gravitate towards me now more now with muscles since I was tall and have a cute look going on.

Barely a month into lifting but seeing some gains. Nothing significant. I've been just trying to make social gains before I end like some of the greentext posts I've seen here where people say nothing changed after they got Veeky Forums

If you haven't had sex, then you're not in a relationship

This man speaks the truth

Keep her and start a family, why marry a girl when ur 30 when she is a used up cumrag by then?

>marrying a girl just to get some pussy

>girl has no previous sexual experience
>as far as she's concerned the guy she's married and saved virginity for is godlike
Basic train of thought for that mindset

Just as viable as Just don't pussyfoot around the issue and pick one of these. They're both fine.

hot girls are easier than ugly girls: fact

OK I need some tips now. Going for a third date with this chick tomorrow. How do initiate a kiss? I don't want to just lunge at her, but I don't want to be autistic and ask her first either. What are some good ways of going for that first kiss?

really makes you think

Literally passionately lunge at her

'alright let's just kiss what are we waiting for ' after an awkward silence
worked for me

OK but when though? I can't just jump on her as soon as I pick her up. Or can I? I bet Chad wouldn't overthink this much

wen u wnt to gib her da fuk

In the words of my chad mate, "get 'em drunk and kiss them"

That's basically it, go for drinks (wine is an excellent choice for this purpose), then if the night goes well, when you're walking home or whatever, it just kind of happens, you get in close put your arm around her waist, draw her in and kiss her

Just don't be a pussy

Thanks user. Problem is she doesn't drink, which I quite like but it also makes it tougher to get her loosened up.

Depends on the date. If you are next to her sitting just start smiling until she does and get closer until you kiss. She should know what's up

Tell her kindly that you two are not sexually compatible and you wish her the best in her future endeavors.

Kill em with kindness.

Hmm, shit

Well if you're planning on having some drink, just have one or two to take the edge off, don't get drunk, but just have a little to take the fear out of doing it

Basically the attitude you want is "I'm going for it and I don't care if it goes wrong", this is easier with both of you full of alcohol, but hardly impossible without it

My roommate has brought models home before and he's ugly as sin and 5'10. Veeky Forums is obsessed with face height and frame but it's only because Veeky Forums can't swallow the personality pill

This 269%

this
I'm 5'7 150 lbs soaking wet loooool
I literally don't even lift, haven't in years

This

Literally 9 tenths of it is having enough balls once you're on the date

A wise man once said: so long as you feed them and fuck them right, women don't really dare what you do

Now, that having been said, if you're 6'4'' it IS a lot easier to get attention from random sloots in clubs, but if it's a case of a tinder date or something, sealing the deal is basically about having the stones to get it done, that's all

Height gets your foot in the door for sure, and if you're a turbo manlet (5'4 or under) you might be in serious danger. But personality is waaaay more important than anything else

This. You're requirements from the relationship are different at this point. No need to create resentment by compromising for something that you weren't looking for in the first place. Leave it. If she compromises for you, same thing will happen to her except you get to ride it out a little and have fun for a couple months before the inevitable happens.

So
1. Leave now
or
2. make her give what you want knowing the relationship will fail in the near future, but have fun until then.

Where did you get this from?

Not OP, but I need to know I'm sexually compatible with a lady before I fucking marry her. I don't want to be bedding a dead fish on a regular basis.

Agree with this user, I went out with a friend of a friend to stay in the game and get some experience dating.

The first date was awkward but we had some mutual interests which lead to a second, in between the two dates I was very unsure though.

Fast forward a couple of months, we are very happy together and things just seemed to have clicked even though I wasn't keen on getting into a relationship at the time.

You've just gotta give things a chance, there are no guarantees that it'll work but its better than staying home and browsing Veeky Forums alone.

that's shameful slut talk, ditch her unless you want to go from fucking pussy to BEING a pussy

true, the club is a difficult arena for a short guy like myself at 5'7, being above 6' in the club definitely sets you up for success, but that doesn't mean you can't have success as a short guy, I probably fuck more girls than most guys,I even have friends taller than me that are great at getting that initial attraction on the open, because they are big and women like it, but they just don't know how to move things forward or interact with women. then there's my friend who's an asian man that's probably 5'3 or so, and guess what, he absolutely fucking kills it, he is one of the biggest pimps I have ever met. Because he leveraged a really cool cocky funny witty personality he developed as compensation, and social circle and prowess, he knows all the right people he's basically a local celebrity, when girls see that they are super attracted no matter who you are, most girls would fuck RJ Mitte on the spot despite his cerebral palsy, because he's a fucking celebrity and cool and successful as shit, dude probably gets more girls than everyone here combined

Leeeel, my ex was the same

Great girl, love her to bits, but it took me a while to figure out what 'I used to be a party girl' meant.

You know that meme where the chicks fuck everyone in college and then are completely frigid in bed for their guys in later life? That exact thing happened with her. We got on great outside the bedroom, but god damn the sex sucked. Not entirely her fault for sure, but always felt that might have been a factor

>gingerpuss
wat is dis?

>personality he developed as compensation
Not the user you replied to, but that's my issue. How do you cultivate personality? I've gotten hobbies, but they're not great for meeting women.

Do you love her?
You don't think logically when you love her and you would be happier when that happens

I don't know what love is. I really enjoy being around her but my balls need to be relieved. Blue balls galore my friend

look her up she cute
ok there are multiple things id say about this
10 you probably already have a decent enough personality, you just fail at expressing it, you need to be expressive of your emotions, positive and negative, don't be too afraid of saying the wrong thing, dont say what you think she wants to hear, you don't have to be the most interesting man in the world to get laid, you can completely rip jokes you hear from other people or movies, be stupid not all logical, just say what you want and fuck around with her its all irrelevant, you are enough
2)It definitely doesn't hurt to try and find hobbies that help you to meet women or even just connect with them and have a commonality over. It helps to listen to similar music that they like, yoga, I started watching game of thrones, bitches love game of thrones dude, you can talk to so many girls about it,
3)go out, like a bar, a club, restaurant with hot girls, park with hot girls, malls, meet people, make friends with everyone. Talk to everyone, seriously. Be interested in getting to know them. you will meet people who will help you have experiences you never would have dreamed of, much more than just girls even, you will end up as a consequence of doing this naturally on adventures and you will have interesting stories to tell and experiences around which to cultivate more of a persona

I know it can kinda sound contradictory, but theres a lot of two sides of the coin arguments that means different things work for different people, so its good to take them all into consideration

fairly good b8

Nigga u are just probably delusional about the mirin part

HOW GET PERSONALITY REEEEEEEEEE

How can I successfully dissociate sex and emotions? I'm either too emotionally attached to shit to get laid, or I can't get it up because lack of connection to the girl makes me anxious

I took a QT latina's virginity who was "waiting for marriage" when I was 19. If you stick with her and get her horny enough, you'll end up fucking

Eh you don't. That shit is ingrained I have it too.
You can never go full casual degenerate if you don't have it in you.

Well goddammit. I know I'm not emotionally stable enough to date, so now I can't even get laid either? Sounds like I need to expand my alcohol budget