Give me the keto pill

Give me the keto pill.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3248697/
dunkindonuts.com/content/dam/dd/pdf/nutrition.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Less than 100g of carbs will make you loose water weight and make you weaker in the gym.
>All Keto benefits is cutting out sugar and junkfood
>Processed carbs doesn’t mean all carbs (Complex carbs) are unhealthy

Keto works because people can't count calories or deal with hunger.

Mom-tier infographics are not science.

>All Keto benefits is cutting out sugar and junkfood
COME ON ITS IN THE FUCKING NAME

So your body getting energy from fats instead of carbs automatically means loss of gains?

What's the problem? Too intellectual for you?

Saying carbs is sugar is like calling chicken unhealthy because it's sometimes fried.

Don't do keto, I want all of the metabolic and neurological benefits to myself.

You stupid mother fucker. All carbohydrates, albeit fiber, break down into glucose- a simple SUGAR. You fucking mong don't ever post again you scientifically-illiterate mong.
t. drunk, scientifically literate Veeky Forumsizen

Do Keto, I want all the energy from the gym and the anabolic hormones insulin to put on muscle.

There is a difference between fructose and glucose.

Well I guess fruits are unhealthy now?

0/10

Human color vision evolved to eat fruit, well I guess we should stop eating them now.

Fructose turns into triglyceride in the liver, NOT healthy. Defend this, cucks.

There is glucose in vegetables you moron.

That's why vegetables are unhealthy, you imbecile. Who here /zerocarb/?

For that matter, protein and in some cases fat breaks down into glucose when you don't eat carbs. Your blood is supposed to have sugar in it. Different sources of carbs break down at different rates. Healthy carbs with lots of fiber and/or phytochemicals are well managed by the human body.

It's beneficial after a hard workout, because Insulin is an anabolic hormones that makes you muscle bigger then your glucose store is empthy.

when your glucose store is empthy* It just happens to be that most use to much of it, so it goes on the stomach instead. Not saying it is healthy, but you asked me to defend it.

Gluconeogenesis is a demand-driven process, not supply-driven. Prove me wrong, False. Show me evidence that "glucose store is empty" after a workout. Glucose isn't even a store, glycogen is.

Glucose are used in the muscle you are using. Fats use a longer travel, so it isn't as beneficial for weightlifting. Glucose after workout will go to fill up the muscles with glucose storage again.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3248697/

>Gluconeogenesis is a demand-driven process, not supply-driven

I didn't say otherwise. I'm saying breaking food into glucose is inevitable and is meant to happen. You're equating all sources of carbohydrate to rapidly digested refined simple sugar because the final chain of their digestion is glucose, which I guess you consider bad.

p much this, but brain on ketones is kinda fun to experience. try it and if you think it's sustainable, it's a great go to for cutting season to keep you at deficit or even for maintenance. But if your goals include gaining muscle mass or high cardio sports, it's shit tier. I did keto for 9 months and got to visually 7% but it was hurting my performance in my sport IMO. I was performing well and looking shredded with targeted keto, but I'd rather keep 12% BF on a lower maintenance diet and perform well.

Not everyone aims to pack on muscle here you spergoloids. Keto is great for lazy People who just want to lose weight, and it works great for that reason.

Keto is great for lazy people who want to lose fat and gain muscle.

It's way worse in term of muscle building
>Less anabolism
>More stress on the body
>Estrogenic
>Less work capacity thanks to no carbs

Literally all diets work if people
>consume less calories than they expend
>stick to them

Therefore it comes down to personal preference, if you haven't tried a bunch of different diets to see what works best for you then you fell for a meme

It's a clever wording ruse. In ketosis your body burns fats for energy. As in, it burns dietary fats for energy in the abscence of carbohydrate or sufficient protein. People read it and think "Oh so my body is burning MY fat for energy :D" which is just wrong, since we all know dietary fat =/= body fat.

>empthy
>empthy*

People want to eat like shit and lose weight purely by restricting a macronutrient

Pretty par for the course with low fat or low carb diets.

CICO

>estrogenic

Here's how I know that you don't know shit

Fat isn't only automatizing in the adipose
And unless you buy all organic your meat & cheese will be filled with Estrogen & antibiotics

Useful for quick and effective 2-3 week cuts.

I'm not going full keto but I've been slowly replacing carbs with fats, eager to see if it will do anything

aromatizing *

High fat diet literally turns your Test into Est
You need fat for hormone but go too high and you'll become a bitch

No, that dude is just retarded. My lifts went down for a bit when I first hopped on keto but they're increasing way faster now. Although that might just be because I hit chest every day again like I used to

Not that user, but high fat diet increase estrogen.

Ideally you'd consume no more than 50g of fat with at least 10g of that fat being omega 3.

why can't i hold all these sources

>Listening to Anons on fit for advice

Here's the basic criteria for giving nutrition / fitness advice: the advice giver can prove he is fit (

>He don't know why fat fuck develops moobies & low test
Int big boii : It's the fat
We were never meant to consume high FAT , it's turning us into bitches , paleo man diet was LEAN animals tubers & some nuts .

stop posting

Sorry bro it's not sick chest gain you're making with all that fat , it's gyno gains , BBer eat Rice ( lean) , chicken BREAST ( lean ) , Broccoli ( Lean) , Whey ( Lean ) , Peanut butter in moderation during a bulk and that's it .

high fat + Surplus = Bitch moobies

I'm thinking about dumping keto
I did IF and keto with a 1000 kcal deficit for 3 months and lost 40 lbs and I'm currently on my last 15 lbs
It fucking sucks and every day I had to fight the urge to eat carbs
I'm going to continue with a 1000 kcal deficit and IF and eat all the carbs

Log entry day 56, still no source in sight.

I think all of North america's population would be a good source but eh , who Am I to force you to stop raping your bodies with all these HMMM so good fat yum yum *Die of an heart attack*

BBer use Test (lean) Clen (lean) and Tren (extra lean), Dianobol in moderation with the AC turned up and that's it.

food + water = nogains lol

The average fat American survives off of sugar and carbs, imbecile

Instead of water they drink Mountain Dew so they can stay awake while their insulin stays spiked through the fucking roof

It has nothing to do with fat and everything to do with simple sugars

you're the load that your mom shouldve swallowed

Let's ignore the fact that's 40% of their Kcals intake is Fat haha

They eat a lot more sugar than fats, retard. Do you even nutrition?

donuts ? Mostly fat
chips / fries / anything fried ? Mostly F A T
PopTart ? FAT
Burger ? Grease
Oreo ? Oil

But the COKE DUDE

Yeah it's not like every SIP is used to down 15 g of GREASE

are you kidding almost everything in the grocery store here is "low fat" haha

they buy it because they're trying to "watch their weight" haha

joke's on them the sugar industry has them bamboozled hahahahaha

95% of people don't bother with "Low fat" product dude , Only a tiny percent of the population follow the low fat guideline

And that tiny percent is the healthy one by the way
EVIL SUGAR

7g fat haha
25g carbs haha
14g sugar hahahahaha

>donuts ? Mostly fat
>chips / fries / anything fried ? Mostly F A T
>PopTart ? FAT
wut

ur dum

5g fat haha
34g Carbs haha
12g sugar omg please

>sugar is literally the first ingredient on the list

This shouldn't be legal

25g carbs is very low carbs

7g of fat for 25g of carbs is terrible .

Get that in your FAT GREASY BRAIN
50-60% Kcals from Carbs is medium CARB

20+% Kcals from fat is HIGH FAT

What a fucking retarded uninformed post. Burgers are mostly crabs, so are fries, donuts, pretty much everything you've listed

>100 out of 230 kcals from fat
>Not absurdly high
>Almost 50% of the Kcals are from FAT

Literally the macro of the low test man

dunkindonuts.com/content/dam/dd/pdf/nutrition.pdf

Glazed Donut
12g fat
24g carbs
12g sugar omgggggg

More Kcals from Fat than from the evil sugar .

At least sugar may be used for HIGH INTENSITY HIGH TEST exercice
Fat will only aromatize your Test into est , sorry for your moobies dude

the process for fructose to break down in your liver causes as much damage as alcohol

sorry for your diabetes and cirrhosis

All the low test undercarbed Fat enthusiast in this thread .
>Fit 2017

THE MACRO OF THE LOW

>VO2max
>lifting

whew lad

Utterly and completely rekt

> No, that dude is just retarded
> My lifts went down for a bit when I first hopped on keto
> Then they increased again once I changed my routine
> Ergo, with the same routine I was making less gains while on keto
> No, that dude is just retarded

?????

Fodmap diet is the only good diet ( for me)

Here is the Ketopill

Rich said to do a keto diet with a bit of carbs, has worked out great for me as well.

Lost 40 lbs on keto so far, good for controlling your hunger and cravings, and that's pretty much it. As soon as I'm done, I'll be off to CICO for better lifts.

Ketopilled again

Keto is great , you get to eat lots of grease and once the transformation is complete you can go get fucked by fat GREASY men

how many carbs per day? thinking about increasing my intake.

listen to this fuck

christ. people act like its cunting rocket science

Keep it to under 30g, also don't be afraid to up your proton intake also, call it modified keto and live your life happy

See

under 30 isn't "a keto diet with a bit of carbs", it's a keto diet.

the only way a keto diet can really be effective if it's high protein or high fiber which both are easily converted to carbs under low carbs condition .
Keto is a mistake , my Gf literally use it to grow big tiddies , without gaining weight she's almost a cup higher , she tried the flax & soy diet but it never worked for her .

M8 go get those lumps checked, growths on your hands are no laughing matter

My lifts are higher than they've ever been on the routine I used to be on with carbs. What do I care anyways, you look like shit lmao !

Looking good user

we live off of sugar you silly fuck

can you imagine some fruit eating primate flipping out because they learned that FRUIT IS SUGAR OMGOMGOMGOMGNOOOOOOOO

this is not even funny though, it's sad. you people buying into dairy and meat myths.

People consuming more fat than ever right now, but all you ever hear from fatties is muh sugar. You're in blatant denial of the BACON and CHEESE on your plate.

Ive had great results on keto last time I did it I went from 250 to 190 in around 4 months but what I liked about it is that I felt great.Before I did keto I had high blood pressure,low test,depression and borderline diabetic after keto all of that went away. I also lost my man boobs and love handles no other diet even cutting calories has never done that lol at these haters with false information

Can you drink S I P S on keto tho?

>are you kidding almost everything in the grocery store here is "low fat" haha
you're delusional

>omg don't eat poptarts THEY HAVE SUGAR

there isn't one, just do intermittent fasting if you want to lose weight

>11% of your daily fat
>8% of your daily carbs

That's more fat than carbs. I want to believe you're trolling.

and you drink those cookies with a glass of milk
>70 of 150 calories from fat
>25% of your saturated fat in 1 glass
>I think these cookies are too sugary hurrrr

wrong milk image

I've heard you can speed up ketosis and eliminate most of the "carb withdrawal" with a quality ketone supplement. Not the rasberry ketone crap they sell at Walmart but the high quality stuff like Tim Ferriss talks about.

>we live off of sugar you silly fuck

that's cute coming from a guy that subsists almost entirely on semen

>implying the current standards are worth a shit

"FDA Daily Recommendations for Protein. The FDA recommends adults consume 50 grams of protein per day based on a 2,000-calorie diet. ... During digestion, proteins are broken down into amino acids for your body to use. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration, or FDA, sets a daily standard for recommended protein intake."

you're a twink aren't you?

>and it can be yours for a monthly payment of $129.99!

It could totally be a ripoff. I'm not sure. I'm intrigued, especially after hearing about the supposed energy and mental boost, but I can't afford it.