QTDDTOT

"I hope that someday your god and my god can be friends" edn.

Give me some staples of your diets Veeky Forums. I am curious to know.

Me: Turkey, sweet potatos, peanuts, Spinach.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xJwwioOcE4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tuna, rice, noodles, chicken breast, oats, bananas, meat. Every day.

Ok two fast questions:

Flexibility routine for squats/overall flexibility?

And can someone with two screws in the hand(surgery,broke some metacarpal bones/knuckles) lift big numbers or am I condemned to lifting light weight?

Nice staples user, got any go to recipes that you have nearly every day?

Not sure on the first, second question, best to probably ask your physician vs some anons. That's a pretty serious qs

What's better for aesthetic
Bb press or DB press. Bench

Tuna, Salmon, Plaice, Cod, Chicken breast, 5% beef mince, Flat Iron steak, Rice, Pasta, Eggs, Quark, Tvarog, Oats, Bananas, Blueberries, Brocolli, Cauliflower, Carrots.
Pretty much have any of the above combination every single day with the exception of going out in some weekends.

Both.
BB bench heavy in beginning of your session followed by DB with lighter weight.

anyone knows where to get grass fed whey that's shipped from within europe?
cant order outside europe or it gets stuck in the customs, so a 80€ order would become like 160€

>Give me some staples of your diets Veeky Forums. I am curious to know.

basically what ancient greeks and romans ate except I don't consume much grains, and when I do it's mostly at night to fuel my system for the next day

I usually "fast" during the day by consuming a piece or two of fruit, sometimes a bit of greek yoghurt or some raw vegetables like carrot and then have a big feast at night which always starts with a salad of leafy greens dressed with good quality olive oil, some nuts and whatever I fancy
When I don't eat fish nor meat I like to have a protein shake for helping out with higer protein intake, and when I do this I usually have like peas and beans as my main meal

I don't do the fasting business because I noticed improvement with eating 5-6 small meals throughout the day, however aren't you supposed to have no calorie things during intermittent fasting? I.e coffee, tea with no milk etc...

Stretching routine for high kicks?

Chicken, wheat, oats, milk, cheese, pork, green veggies, peanuts

Should I eat the whole boiled egg for protein or just the egg white?

what's the point of sips or coffee before a workout?

Depends on your macros/calories. If cutting usually I go for 1 whole egg and the other 3-4 I just eat the whites.
Extra boost of energy.

going to get yohimbine hcl. any precautions I should know before taking them? I already read about the dosage per kg/lb

School is going to shit, having depressed thoughts about my future

How do I snap out of this?

Focus on getting Veeky Forums. Everything else will work itself. Push through your school stuff, do what you have to do and remember that getting a job at the end of it all will be worth it. And will fuel your true passions in life via money.

According to the fancy electronic scale at my gym, I dropped about 9% body fat in a month (33 to 24)

I know those things are inaccurate, but is that even remotely possible? I'm getting some noob gains and cutting fat, but that seems overly optimistic.

Run a main movement and an accessory movement for ~8 weeks then swap movements, repeat as many times as you feel then cycle back. That way you can tailor your exercises to your needs. I.e.
BB bench main
Cable flies acc
BB rows main
Pull ups acc
So I'm so forth

Caffeine
They don't have the good stuff in them though like beta-alanine or DMAA

Need some advise, my left arm is filled with blood like if you put a strap aroud it and have had it for some days now any one know what to do or if i should see a doctor?

Be safe and see the ol' docarino

Depending on how hard you cut, the fatter you are the easier it is to lose bfat. Most likely though it's wrong.

How do you prepare your sweet potatoes OP? Considering them as a bulking food.

I couldn't find a strength calculator that counts reps AND sets. I'm 92kg 20skinnyfat, deadlifted 120kg 5x5. Hows my level? What my one rep max would be? Thank you

So quick question for a friend:
do you get better protein absorbsion from semen if you absorb it rectally instead of orally?

No homo, because it's for a friend.

Is German Volume Training a meme?

It gave me rhabdomyolysis

Should I give up on mass training while on a cut (and switch to strength training) or should I keep it up despite the fact I won't get bigger right now?

Knew a guy whose body was doing that in the Army. Not because of the PT, but because of some weird genetic thing that was fucking him over. Pretty shitty either way.

So basically, ignore GVT then?

Seconded

Whole milk, eggs, oats, bananas, oatbread, chicken, rice

Is that the "stupid question thread"?
I'm a newfag here.

Well, Veeky Forums, I hope u can give me a light, a direction.

I was a very strong dismay problem.
No energy, no force, depression, I became a neet, I did not want to leave the house.
I went to the endocrinologist, did a test and was detected hypothyroidism, so I took the meds and the thyroid was regularized but the symptoms persisted, I went to a psychiatrist, he gave me lexapro, things have improved a bit but I still have a problem of mood to do things , I went to another doctor I took a test and my testosterone is at 314 ng / dl.
That's too low for a 23-year-old man, right?
Do these problems come from low testosterone?

I've heard good things about it, it sure did wreck my muscles.

The fact that I went out and played touch footy after GVT definitely contributed to the rhabdo.

Honestly, rhabdo was the fucking worst, excruciating pain all day for two weeks. The only redeeming factor was the pretty nurse that took my blood sample every day.

That's low, average is around 600 at your age. Talk to your doc for TRT

Hm. So no fucking while recovering from GVT? Sadly got that covered. Probably because I'm a fucking hermit who prefers lifting to talking to people.

Hm. I may try easing into it then. That way if I find I'm getting fucked up to badly I can stop before I get fucked up to the point where I need to spend time in the hospital.

If I'm fat and cutting (225lbs 5' 10) can I stay on Strong Lifts for a longer period of time just to lift something?
I've been cutting for a year and because I'm lazy I've been losing weight but slowly (like 2.2lbs a month average) Started SL on April but I've skipped a lot of workouts and my nutrition has been shit so far so I haven't been progressing as I should (2pl8 SQ, 1.8pl8 DL, 0.8plb8 BP, 0.5pl8 OHP) should I just worry about keep losing weight and not that much on my lifts? Have I "wasted" my noob gainz?

Should I go back to kettlebell training if I want to cut?

CAN anybody recommend me a decent every day stretching routine that will increase my flexibility/range of motion etc? one me and my GF could do together.

How do I make my protein farts less rancid? They singe my fucking nostrils.

When starting SL and C25K at the same time, should I run on my off days of SL, or do them both on the same day?
And I'm currently trying to lose weight (6'6", 208 lbs skinnyfat.) Should I maintain the 500 calorie cut, or bump up calories, because of the excess exercise?

OP here. 9mins in the microwave, high power. Poke holes in it first.

So quick to prepare it almost feels like cheating.

They should stop smelling after a few weeks.

Maybe you have a gut problem.

I literally silently fluffed in the corner of the room and half the people started complaining of a bad smell, I've never had problems like this before. Diet is mostly the same since I've started bulking, just eating more chicken and protein powder.

3x a week
youtube.com/watch?v=xJwwioOcE4E

You'd be better off doing the same routine you used to bulk. You'd maintain your muscles better during the cut I mean.

Kettlebells... Won't be nearly as effective at this during cutting.

As a form of cardio? They could help you burn some calories during your cut.

Keep it up and maintain your current lifts.

Although you're not going to be building much if any, new muscle, always strive to progress where possible. Be it reps or sets or occasionally weight.

Do this and you'll experience very minimal muscle loss during your cut, which is the priority when cutting.

Just stick to strong lifts and focus on the weight loss, and try to follow the routine exactly. As well as accurately track your calories and protein.

Lose the weight, get a good Base, then bulk and you're good to go. Don't worry so much about noob gains. When it comes time to bulk, if you do it right, you'll make your gains

GVT is brutal. only do it if you are a really advanced lifter and know what you are doing. or if you're on roids.

how do you distinguish between lower back doms and actually hurting your back with deadlifts?
before it's too late I mean

QUIZNOS me bitch

Anyway, question, is dirty bulking natty Ok? I've been doing it for about 3 weeks and already gained 15 pounds (I'm now 157, and 6'3 so uber lanklet), but my belly is noticeable bigger. Is this just something I can remedy in the spring?

I second this Question. My lower back is always in pain after squats and deadliest, but I think it's just sore and not actually spine pain. I have like no lower back muscle so it would make sense.

How do I into thicc/bearmode? Can I get there with a PHUL routine with compounds?

Bump

Are dumbbell flies a good chest exercise? My inner+upper chest is lacking

This is from that vikings show right?
Is it worth watching for fun? I'm binge watching films inbetween assignments and I'm seeing it everywhere.

I do these all the time and my chest is always sore as fuck afterwards

I don't actually know for aesthetics because I'm still at like 18/20% bf and really should cut but I've been able to build up strength on them pretty regularly. I'm at 30kg now from 20 a few months back so I guess it's doing something.

be careful with that shit, people react differently. start small and work your way up to your weight dosage

if you could only have one piece of compact gym equiptment at home what would it be? not *bells though

Chicken breasts, eggs, tuna, oats, peanuts.

Chinup bar and just do calisthenics for everything.

Thanks, I'll add them to my workout. My chest has no upper or inner mass so hopefully it'll help

What are some good calorie dense foods? I don't absorb as much as a normal person and can't eat too much.

Can't do nuts or milk. Most other things are fine.

Thanks a lot

Is eating a banana 2 hours before a workout a good thing to do for a little energy? My nutrotionist told me to do it but I see a lot of sips and coffee threads about it here

Rice ground beef chicken noodles

Black beans, rice (obv), ground turkey.
Makes up 3000+ of my calories every single day

How necessary is it to train my legs for volume?

My leg days always start with squats and alternate between 5x5 and 3/4x10. My legs feel burned down to rubble after volume squats but often it limits the rest of my workout more than 5x5 does. Should I just be doing 5x5 or should I keep 3x10's in there?

I have a banana 30 mins before gym days dunno if it's true but it helps my energy levels.

My humerous was snapped completely in half . you are not condemned. You have a greater challenge

Take longer rest after you finish your squats also what are the exercises affected ?

Whats actually wrong with bread

are unibrows genetic? I have to shave my fuckin unibrow every 2~ weeks else I look like an indian.

How come Im always tired for the entire day after a lifting session.

People keep saying: "oh its just 1-2 hours a day man, no reason not to lift". But for me it feels like my entire day productivity is out of the window after lifting

hence the quotation marks
with a fruit or a bit of raw veggies you're not spiking your insulin nor loading your body with food so it keeps working like a machine

Leg press and lunges mainly, but the main problem is that I can't do as many exercises as I normally could. Squats leave me totally spent and my legs feel too fatigued after them to continue with other workouts.

>shave
>unibrow
ABORT
pluck, you retard

how's myprotein organic whey(unflavored)?
seems like the cheapest of them all(20€ per 500g)

OP here.

Most definitely!

You'll be hooked. Binge it my man. Im envious of you, that you'll experience watching it for the first time. Enjoy

bracing hard for heavy squats or diddlies gives me an aweful headache half of the time.
It only goes away after i sleep.

anyone else have this, or successfully prevented it?
Doesn't seem to a hydration issue, but ill try to get extra hydrated on heavy days

i switched gyms a month ago and the weight remained pretty much the same maybe 5 lb difference at most but probably less, switched gyms yesterday this gym is literally 15 lbs heavier every single lift, now i dont know if i was lifting at lighter gyms or is this a heavier gym and which gym has real weights is this even possible?

Cheers man, just finished a film and I'll start the search for a good stream now.

not all gyms have the same bars. Olympics are 20kg but there are 10, 12, 15, and I believe 18kg bars too. And depending on equipment quality pl8s vary a bit, although by far not as much of course.

Can I work my forearms (wrist roller, light weight high rep wrist and reverse curls) every day if I pay attention not to do too much so my big lifts arent affected as much? I want to become popeye but those bastards are literal upper body calves in terms of volume you need for them to grow.

Is it normal for people to leave the weights on the barbell in the squat rack? Or have I just picked a shitty gym. I want to try squats but I'm scared I'm too weak to get the weights off...

Pretty commonplace dude. Chances are you'll get that in any gym

any point on consuming 2g protein/kg in a surplus?

Do you guys rerack after legpressing? I figure what's the point since no one does under 2 or 3 plate

I never do. It's really no big deal since all they have to do is move the pin.

Is it super autistic to wear my headphones in the gym from enter to exit without actively socializing? I am no sperg but I need music to get hyped for my lifts, and during rest it helps keep the mindset going. Of course I move one to the side or take them off if someone clearly wants my attention, and even nod and smile and greet while I have them on, but generally I stay to myself. Just asking because I was told I am a pulled up hoodie and resting bitch face away from being “that” guy, whatever that means.

when they killed athelstan they killed the point of the series

Does it hurt when you sit down to take a shit? If yes, you snapped something up. Give your back a few days to rest. If not, it's most likely just soreness and you'll be fine lifting

>implying true chaotic evil is not tearing up the bag so that you get the middle of the bread

Don't do any intense cardio after taking it. In fact, don't even do moderate cardio. I made the mistake of rowing for about a minute and then stopped because my heart was about to fly out of my mouth

we keep the 20 kg plates there at my gym

I used to shave it but my dad noticed it so now I pluck it. It's better.

What's the best way/best foot placement to target my arse/hamstrings on a leg press and hack squat machine?

Alternately, if I leg press every day, should I go heavyvolumeheavyvolume?

Do vitamin supplements actually work?/ Can replace the natural sources?
What are some cheap, preferably cheap, fruits and vegetables for good micros