QTTDTOF

cardio first or workout first

I have a question, if I want to cut should i do 4 sets of 10-16 reps or 5 sets ? 6 sets? And does it matter which muscle I am working on for rep count? I understand it has to be higher but does it apply to all muscle groups the same way??

Cardio first if you want to be better at cardio
Weights first if you want to be better at weights
Should do 10 minutes of cardio as a warmup regardless.
Eat less and just stay with whatever volume you're currently doing.

Roll

Rolling

Also, whats the point in doing chest flies? I do 3*10 after 4*10 bench press and 4*10 incline dumbell press. I feel a bit of a pump but the movement feels foriegn. Should I switch it out?

Aww rollin'

my turn

rull

I already did 3 or 4 challenges today, but rolling.

Also a question - what supersets are musthave for everyone? Currently doing only french press + tricep pushdown and lightweight squats + calf rises.

roll
cardio last for me, i think you'll be too weak to lift well if you do cardio before

I posess no junkfood, checkmate.

roll

Rellin

roll

rolling

everyone on Veeky Forums knows you do cardio LAST

it tires out your muscles and lowers your energy for weight lifting

roll

roll

I do calf raises to farmer walks and my calves have grown a lot

Rolling

Rollerino

roll

rolll

Rolling

Do I even need to do fucking cardio more than once a week? Like shit man, I'm not trying to run a marathon, I'm just trying to be aesthetic

Roll

roalan

Roll for something good

So....since we have two of these running right now I might as well ask my question here too:

Since I'm cutting should I stop doing mass training and start strength training or should I keep doing mass training?

ok lets do this

roll

ROLLAN