Why do "aesthetic" people only attract 6/10s?

Why do "aesthetic" people only attract 6/10s?

non-whites dont count

shes like an objective 8/10 even though im not attracted to her

More examples

>objective 8/10
Point and laugh

because they are 6/10 faces trying their best to cover it up with everything possible to distract from their true face.
Bigen fake spic beard,
Gelled Hair
Over Sized sunglasses
Hat
Over enthusiastic facial expression

Because are women are turned off by men that behave like women.

hot women only want to be slutty for high status guys they already know, or who are so well known everyone knows who they are.

a pretender hot girl will act slutty with some rando over compensating guy

Because maintaining a body like that takes a serious amount of time and effort, and the only people with that much time dont really have great careers or a lot of money

If you have a high flying career, a successful business, you cant devote 10hrs/week to working out and obsessing over your diet and shooting your ass with test

Objectively speaking, "aesthetic" people who pose around on Instagram have severe body dysmorphia issues, especially if they arent athletes

Insecurity will never be attractive

because hot women getting hit on constantly develops a talent for sensing when a man is coping for something, such as blasting juice at 18 to make up for being a brainlet/ personality-let.

I remember when I thought Zyzz was fucking huge.

Now I realise he's, what, 200lbs? 16.5 inch arms? 20 inch legs?

Relax Blaha

Because most people are grossed out by overly dry, muscular people.

Not to sound like a white knight because I could care less about to simpletons taking ket, drinking jagerbombs then fornicating but that girl is probably a Wednesday night warm up for him.

In her case she'll get drunk and fuck him raw and swallow his load then tell you she's not a slag and she needs to get to know you over the course a a few dates before she'd do anything.

I remember when I thought zyzz was aesthetic as fuck, I still do.

he was a fucking dyel on steroids

>that girl
>6
oh boy fit you're deluded

kek post a picture of your physique you dyel incel

>excessive eye makeup shit
>crop top
>small skirt to show as much skin as possible
she's like 5/10 in this pic, so irl she's like 3

Post your body den, lets see what actual aesthetics are ill wait.

Sure bud she's tall and gl. Only thing bad about her is that she's likely a slut.

Post what you think is a 9/10

>Now I realise he's, what, 200lbs? 16.5 inch arms? 20 inch legs?
get your eyes checked

Because not matter how much roids and trying to act like a chad (see dan bilzerian), they are so deeply insecure it’s hysterical.

This is the real answer. It's just coping

>tall "women"