He squats low bar

>he squats low bar

I recently changed from high bar to low bar due to lower back pain, as I find low bar easier for keeping good form

I was starting to get pretty severe lower back pain from buttwink. Switching to low bar really helped me keep my core and glutes tight when I go deep

T. 6'3

>OP's a virgin

Strengthen your core dummy.
>low bar fat powerlifter

>low """squat"""
>its only half a squat

enjoy your knee operation after a few years

>still a virgin
lel

I'm not actually. But you're a fat powerlifter.

Doing goblet squats with plates in my hands, because I have no one else to hug.

I can prove i'm not fat, can you prove you're not a virgin?

Yes. By raping your mother infront of you.

>confirmed edgy virgin
kek, laffin at u bby
at least you high bar squat though

I'm not a virgin, but you're fat, probably gay, AND squat low bar.

lol, sick burn, kid
keep coping, my man.

>op makes a meme thread
>gets out memed in his own meme thread

Are high bar ATG pause squats fine?

Yes. Not squatting like an Olympic lifter is just insecure powerlifter faggotry to lift more weight by cheating

this is some serious bait

>Veeky Forums routinely spends hundreds of posts discussing the differences between high and low bar
>as if it made a noticeable difference
>thousands of posts discussing something that any fitness professional will laugh in your face for thinking it's relevant
>hordes of people convinced that shifting the bar's position by half an inch alters the exercise in a radical and life-altering manner

>who is rippletits

It does make a difference dyel

Exactly. Who? Only fat wanna-be power lifters know him.

Fitness is absurdly simple once you get past the very first step, and there simply isn't enough material to make it an interesting topic of conversation once you're past the beginner level.
But this is an entire board dedicated to a creatively dead field, and people need something to latch onto. This is why there's threads about this, about what nanogram amount of protein is BEST, about exactly what brand of whey gives you marginally more micronutrients, or exactly at how many degrees and seconds you should be doing an incline bench to hit 200% muscle activation.

Veeky Forums is that loser who would spend weeks min/maxing in WoW and only get like 5 extra damage out of a 100k+ damage attack to show for it. Just keep lifting however it comes to you, it barely makes any difference.