Major Sip Alert

New flavor inbound hot

>new
Months old

is Veeky Forums responsible for all the flavours of monster ultra?

did we meme an entire product line into existence?

Really? First time im seeing it.

This isnt an ultra, this is a juice

I use this one for maximum fast gains

Review of taste?
And what does it do an ultra doesnt?

I wish they made a cola flavored sip, then my life would be complete. I never got fully over the fact that Rockstar discontinued the cola flavor. I've been sipping on Mad Croc cola ever since but I still yearn for a Rockstar cola on the daily.

>Rockstar cola
Fuck I wish i couldve tried it, im a huge rockstar fan

Red bull cola?
Monster assault? Has kind of a cola taste
Too bad you dont live here (denmark) we have one called Cult Cola, tastes exactly like cola but with a hint of your typical energy drink

The taste is like a regular one with red fruit taste, it does the same but with sugar si it's better before training

No. White Monster was a massively popular product and a moderately popular preworkout before it became a meme here. That’s actually why it became a meme here. No one memed anything into existence, and no one is advertising here. Veeky Forums is a tiny dead end of the internet. Step outside once in a while.

Get this disgusting sugary shit out of here. Juice monster is garbage.

That shit's got calories ergo it's not a sippy it's a gulper.

Except it only has 15mg/100ml so it is bascially just Coca Cola

Were you sipping that at the gym a few weeks ago?

t. Monster PR

t. newfag

>no one is advertising here
Are you really this naïve?
Monster are notorious for this type of advertising.

Are you really this new? Please cite to literally anything suggesting a multi-billion dollar company—not just Monster, but any huge multinational company at all—is notorious for anything like a covert ad campaign on a Veeky Forums fitness board. It’s satire, dummy. It’s like mlp or the McChicken thing. Lurk more.

I can't wait until all the corporation get in on this sweet meme product placements
Im looking forward to TacoBell brand feels guy
>he's sad because he wants a reasonable priced tacobowl bursting with flavor. And afterwards he can relax with the cool smooth flavor of Camel Lights

Shit has a serious chalky aftertaste problem.

No they aren’t. You’re just making shit up.

Holy shit you are new

>not sipping Bang