Could you take yourself in a fight?

if the current you, were to fight a You from 2012, which one would win?

back in 2012 I was competing in powerlifting, weighing in at 98.8kg (218 lbs?) now I only weigh 86kg, but my cardio is way better (I only do cycling, jogging, no lifting). so the ugly Me from the past would definately demolish the current me.

2012 me was as weak as current one but porbably 20lbs lighter

I was 14 in 2012. I'd dismantle the 2012 version of me.

Current. 2012 was fat and weak. Now I'm far skinnier and stronger.

I was in a coma 5 years ago. That's an easy smother with a pillow

I've always wondered. This image is a shoop right?

Nope. Benjamin Button Disease.

2012 me was a college athlete and was in better shape conditioning wise, but i'm stronger now and took up boxing so my current self would definitely win.

good job user keep up the gains and you can keep our strength next year you can fuck up 15 year olds

2012 me was fit af, ran an hour every day lifted 4 days a week but a lot lighter than I lift now. Meanwhile current me is heavier, like 78 kgs to 95 kgs difference but I lift a lot heavier, do less cardio but also do boxing twice a week. If I went back and fought 2012 me id probably kill him desu so you know if only it were possible.

>the man(boy) that incited ferguson riots resulting in the destruction of black owned neighbourhoods and stores is an angry disease ridden manlet freakshow

knowing me we'd both lose

The 2012 me would get fuckin disintegrated

2012 me was 14 years old so

hahahah

I would fuck 2012 Crow up.
2012 was 3 years after my motorcycle accident, i was getting stronger, but i was way weaker then now.

Fuck no. In 2012 I was only 16 but also competed in boxing and track at a national level. Now I'm a semi-fit student who drinks too much

I would absolutely destroy myself

I'd kill the 2012 me

kek'd

none of you could take the 2012 me out

>5'2
>165 lbs
>Ideal body weight=118lbs
~40lbs excess fat
>No athletics
>No athletic confidence

Vs

2017 (age 21)
>5'6
>160lbs
>Ideal bw of 142 (needs to be adjusted higher for LBM)
>Lifting 5 years
>top of Varsity tennis in 2014
>Intermediate lifting stats
>Athletic confidence

Literally no contest. I would crush my former self with no hesitation

>tiny wannabe trap
vs
>fitter, heavier, better cardio and weightlifting
id prob just dress my younger self up and smash bp no homo

Underated kek

>manlet uses beating up a fat teenager as a chance to show off
typical

>22
>170 lbs
>better cardio fitness

>muscular 210
>an extra 5 years of martial arts
> the knowledge required to completely destroy myself emotionally at 22

i think id win.

ha ha tiny man boy. enjoy making women feel like they are with their twerpy little brother.

no matter how big you get, you will always be short.

In 2012 I was a freshmen in highschool so I'd say yeah

>2012
>Just off a deployment
>Lifting regularly
>Pre injury
>Only a year into lifting
>Personal best 5k time 20 flat (not a long distance runner)

>2017
>Over a year of BJJ and some boxing
>Lifting semi consistent
>Post hamstring/plantar fascia injury
>Got 3rd place at my first BJJ tournament
>One of the strongest in our gym (doesn't mean much)

I'd probably slap my shit but, I couldn't catch myself in a footrace

LMAO

If i could pass my 2017 knowledge to my 2012 self, i probably kill my self and make sure he uses the knowledge i have gave him to his advantage.

I was fitter in 2012....

I was 165 in 2012, now I'm 185.

I would destroy the me of yesteryear. In fact so much so that I would fuck me in the ass and make me give me a blowjob.

Young me would wreck curremt me.

I was way stronger, had better cardio, way more energy and way faster.

Feels bad man

MODS

2012 me weighed 80lbs less and couldn't even deadlift lmao1pl8. 2012 me also hadn't learned MCMAP.

I'd take your sister out. Fuck it, your mom too.

Since then I've gained about 30-40 pounds of muscle. Id kick the shit out of 2012 me

I was like 130lbs 5 years ago. I have about 60lbs on that little twink. He's dead.

I would take 18 year old self easy, myself from last year tho would wreck my shit tho

I'd steal his bitch tho

>if the current you,
31 year old, 5 years of lifting, 103 kg stable weight at ~12% bodyfat. 200kg squat, 150kg bench, 230kg deadlift. Learned to properly box for cardio, since my toddler loves watching people hit the bags.
>were to fight a You from 2012
78kg at 15+ %bf, just started lifting, since cardio+calisthenics made me go almost anemic (no feeling of being tired from bodyweight; overtrained myself to the point where hemoglobin dropped to 13,8 from my normal 15,6 gm/dL).64kg bench, 100kg deadlift, 60 kg squat. Didn't know how to throw a punch, wrestled and threw my way through all the fights I've been in.

Not even a contest. My 2012 self weighs less than my 5RM OHP now .

2012 was 30kg lighter and had 0 fighting experience
2017 gained weight. Fought in a thai bar and have had a few punches.

2017 easily

Tho my 18 year old self would tho also get his ass kicked, tho last year self would also tho the year before would kick all of my asses tho

Yeah I was an underagefag 2 years ago so I've put on a lot more muscle and height. I used to box back then though so it would be pretty close, I think I'd win just because of growing up and shit.

Is your sister a trap?

>2012 me
>18, 250, 6'0
>football lineman
>eats a tonne
>knee injury
>kind of a pussy

>2017 me
>23, 270, 6'2
>weightlifter
>on a cut
>knee is better
>have no will to live or regard for my own safety

I think 2012 would have the advantage in terms of energy but the knee thing would reduce his mobility and he's a bit too much of a wimp to go on the offensive. I also know his weakness. Throwing myself into his left knee should take most of the fight out of him and ground him. Then I just have to kick him in the head until I start fading out of existence.

i was 12 in 2012 now im 20. Of course I would fuck him up

in 2012 you knew math, in 2017 you're just went full retarded

2012 me was 14 yrs old, im 19 now

14 yr old me was a disassociated, 5'5", skinny, DYEL, sit-in-front-of-the-computer-for-10-hours niblet that weighed 115-118 lbs, and couldnt even lift an empty barbell

i would kill my younger self. im the heaviest ive ever weighted in my entire life at this moment

not only i'd beat the shit out of myself, I would also rape me to man up faster

s-o fut pe ma-ta si pe sor-ta

I had to take 8 months off lifting in 2012, I was probably a weak faggot so yeah I'd whoop my ass. I also own more guns now

>2+5=freedom
american education everybody

keke, de unde sunteti ?

Back in 2012 I almost died, so yes I would win.

2012 I started doing karate, now I train regularly 3 times a week and lift 3 times a week since about one year. I would proudly obliterate my old self.

not been in a fight since middle school. i probably get destroyed.

should join a fight club or something.

Honestly I don't even know

I'm a fat boi now

back in 2012 I was 15

so yeah I would lose.

19 yr old vs 24 year old with larger body and basic boxing training

Kek.

Ooooooo shit those digits

I'm 24, well-built but a bit fat, and with 5 years of MA experience. In 2012 I was 19, just fat and not much training. I could take 2 of myself.

yeah today i was on the bus and this nigger was being aggressive and refusing to leave despite the bus being full. he wanted to fight the bus driver and the driver couldn't stop him because he was a skinny manlet. I got up and asked him if he had a problem, he pushed me and I kicked him sending him flying off the bus onto the pavement, I looked him straight in the eyes as he got back up and said "get the fuck off, nigger", this must have frightened him because he ran away, the bus driver closed the door and I calmly walked back to my seat. after the silence broke I was met with cheering and agulation from my fellow passengers, I sat there with a steely stare and a stern expression, unreactive to it.

current me would win, 2012 me had never lifted a barbell.

you're cute, but your brother looks like a faggot.

underrated
tho, tho tho, tho tho tho

Well.... in 2012 I had only just started lifting and only weighed 70kg (5'11) at 22.

I'm now near 85kg and it's nearly all muscle, I'd probably crush young me if I caught him.

Thing is though i have cystic fibrosis and my lung function has dropped from bout 80% to 60% now, and as a result im much much slower than before and get out of breath quick

What you guys think?

> no hoverhand probably had a threesome with these bitches and then played halo 4 multi with his gamebros

Mirin this lad t b h

I'm way stronger, and while 2012 me was training for a fight, current me knows that fucking idiot lost because he couldn't into wrestling

2012 me was at least 20 pounds underweight, No muscle, no body fat, just a spooky skellington. Id fucking kill myself.