!!!! WARNING FOR NEW LIFTERS !!!!

!!!! WARNING FOR NEW LIFTERS !!!!

>deadlift is the king of mass builders meme

no.

i REGULARLY see absolute dyel fags lifting 3, and 4 plate (with shit and good form alike) for reps and plenty of them are absolute dyels

and the big guys that lift 4 - 5 plates ? yeah, they do pretty much every other isolation exercise and compound possible, it's not the deadlifts making these guys big, its the fact that they train everything and are consistent (or roids or both)

all the cunts who squat and deadlift twice a week and thats it are all dyels, fucking face facts.

DO A WIDE RANGE OF EXERCISES, DO YOUR COMPOUNDS BUT DON'T OVER EMPHASISE THEM, MAKE SURE YOU DO YOUR ISOLATIONS OR YOU'LL LOOK LIKE PIC RELATED

i don't personally deadlift and i still am BIG by normie standard at the very least

fuck off

>i don't personally deadlift and i still am BIG by normie standard at the very least
What's the point of being big if you're weak?
You seem quite insecure about the fact you don't deadlift. Pussy.

>i don't personally deadlift and i still am BIG by normie standard at the very least
Post body you fucking faggot, that includes legs.

I'd rather be the small strong guy than the big weak guy.

big by normie standards is pretty fucking weak my man

t. big by normie standards guy
also
t. sage guy

nah, whats the point of being small if you're strong ?

they are both pursuits of vanity

>look I can lift x amount

is exactly the same as

>look at my arms

you're not harder either by being able to deadlift btw

You are one stupid bitch

>implying you're as big as me

holy kek

here, and you ?

i am strong though, i was emphasising how deadlift is incredibly over rated if you read the fucking OP cunt

>weak
you're definitely weaker than me so... whats your point ?

I'm gonna have to agree that Deadlifts arent an exceptional mass builder but you should still probably be able to pull at least 4pl8 for a baseline.

I saw a huge size improvement when I dropped Deadlifting in liue of rack pulls (meme I know), now I just Deadlift because I want the UK record in my weight class.

Pic related, not terribly impressive but back was literally invisible before

thank you

i'm think they have their place (once a week warm up and do a few sets or whatever) but people put way too much emphasis on them.

Lifting heavy is stupid anyways

>MAKE SURE YOU DO YOUR ISOLATIONS OR YOU'LL LOOK LIKE PIC RELATED
>Posting a 3 pl8 deadlifter
Huh ? Should I also say curls are shit and post a pic of you curling 10lbs?

He's absolutely right. Past a certain point, strength gains are useless in your everyday life. You trained to deadlift 5pl8 and the only place you'll be doing it is in your air conditioned gym, whereas an aestheticsfag will be noticeably big/aesthetic all day everyday, and being big boosts you in social situations. You'll be in social situations everyday for the rest of your life if you want to or not.

there's a difference between deadlifting with proper form and no straps or a belt and hunchback egolifting
>Im not strong but I'm big
wow congratulations faggot
if being strong is so pointless why don't you just go all the way and balloon yourself up with synthol instead of lifting?

Yeah, I can tell nobody is gonna reply to this one.

Looking good m8. While I agree that you can* get plenty big an joocy without DL, and that you can simultaneously stay pretty smol while having a decent DL I wouldn't go so far as to stop recommending it as one of the the foundations of a program.

>and the big guys that lift 4 - 5 plates ? yeah, they do pretty much every other isolation exercise and compound possible
Commerical gym goer confirmed.

Can you post timestamp?

>you're definitely weaker than me so... whats your point ?
What's your squat weakling. Don't lie on the internet.

>>Im not strong but I'm big
where did i say this ? i'm plenty strong see do you think i look like this while being weak ?

please see for real reasons why deadlift is over rated

Today i did my first deadlifts ever.
I feel it in my lower back but i don't feel the glutes.
Am i doing them wrong or what?

Most likely you don't know how to brace and keep chest up, watch Alan Thrall video.

3x200kg

you lifted it with your back. tighten your core more and valsalva.

Looking short man
Also
>roiding for this

5'11 king of the super manlets

>roiding

kek, wow you're standards are low

>Screen shot 2017-10-04
Confirmed for not being you. Post timestamp faggot

>on point af
kill yourself

Yeah it doesnt build mass it builds strength and some mass. Lifting to get strong using mainly compounds is the way to go.

>em-eh t-timestamp for us now !!

fuck off fags i'm not doing shit for you

If you have to tell yourself you're big, you're not big

Comound lifts are essential for size, so are isolations, to a certain point

Dude in my gym been training 10 years can DL 6.5 pl8s for reps and barely does iso, dont mind him tho he's just smol

Deadlifts are fun as fuck, what's the point of going to the gym if I'm not having fun?
Suck my dick OP

>falling for this
Lurk moar newfags

>Past a certain point, strength gains are useless in your everyday life

what would you say that point is?

The point where a casual swing of your hand can destroy buildings probably.

cmon breh

I see plenty of DYELs benching 225, squatting 315, and deadlifting 405 as well

it has nothing to do with the exercise and everything to do with origins/insertions, segmentation, etc. - some people are just really good at certain lifts and don't need a lot of muscle mass in the prime movers for those lifts to move good weight

show me a short armed lifted with a good deadlift who doesn't have giant glutes, hamstrings, and erectors instead of showing my Maxx Chewning or Calier Woolam or someone with a crazy advantageous build for deadlifts

and yes I agree the compound only madness needs to stop, if you don't do your isolations there are certain muscle groups that will never approach fully developed

>squatting lmao3pl8 yesterday
>some big dude, maybe 210 comes up and compliments my weight
>says he's big but not strong
>wishes he was stronger
Be big and strong you lazy nigger

I know you aren't cause your photos are clearly shot from a youtube video.
Might keep you safe from reverse image searching but your filename gives you away.
*tippety-toppety*

>kek, wow you're standards are low
I'm not saying your numbers or body can't be achieved without roids, but it's just that you strike me as a lazy faggot.

OP is retarded. if we had this rule that you had to provide a timestamped pic of urself when u make such claims, we could all see that he is a sub 150lb sub 2pl8 diddling piece of scrawny nothingness