Weight Loss Hypothetical:

Weight Loss Hypothetical:
You are given the ability to help people lose weight with magic, but every pound they lose has to be added to you own body. Now you can turn it into height or muscle or whatever you want, but would this be good to have if you'd eventually outgrow society by using it?

I'd make everyoneon Earth a healthy bodyweight in an instant, knowing that the garnering of their excess bodyweight would kill me.

Let's say you would always be healthy, no matter how much weight you take away. You'll just not be able to fit in normal places

I would instantly take in 1/3 of the weight of each human at the same time. If I took any more, there would not be enough of them around to sustain my caloric intake at upwards of 10 billion pounds.

wholesome

I think a guy might do it to help so many people, but I doubt any females would. You can only grow to supermodel height and add weight to your curves for so long before it gets to be too much

A girl would have to be pretty selfless to want to do that

I'd set up a weight-loss clinic, charge clients a reasonable fee and put as much weight to muscle and height as possible

I would start by making Trump, Pence, Ryan, and Tillerson 1 pound each, and use them to make myself an 800 pound super mutant. Then I would pledge fealty to now-President Mattis, and treated to kill anyone who opposed him. He would reign as Supreme Master of the World, with me as his Jaeger after absorbing the thousands who resist us. Eventually my mass is too great, and I depart this Earth, having ensured the Veteran Uprising is a success.

Oddly specific. But I like it

God damn that girls fucking disgusting. I wouldn't fuck her with your tiny dick. What is with everyone on this damn site and fucking fatties?

That's my point. Most girls wouldn't be willing to do this because there's only so much they can take on before being insulted

>use my powers, do fit to get off some of it in to muscle and height to look fit
>people notice my powers
>fat girls hitting on me every day
>fat girls like me to help them
>i become chad for fat girls
>fat tall chad they call me
>to big for government not to see me
>walk around like giant human
>sleep outside, drink from rivers, smoke fire forest, eat fat cows..
>help government to move big heavy things for construction, because is cost efficient
>get fat cows to eat in return
>can't have sex because iam to big
>my juice is to big, i inseminate with the white floods regularly
>my power spread around to newborns
>human population get to be replaced by big man and females like me
>1800s years later
>no fat humans, lack of food, famine, we don't have humans to use powers on
>generations after me, they don't know what power they have inside and how to use it
>modern times
>not so big, all skinny, more food production
>humans eat more because of great food production
>they get fat
>fat people are jealous of my linage
>now 2017
>browse Veeky Forums and repeat

I'd become a magical giant man. I'd probably need to be paid with food or something.

manlet uprising when?

come on guys

I`d sell my capabilties, make leg gains like Förstermann, blood gains like Amstrong and cardio gains beyond lung capacity.

After that I´d start in Le tour de France with a dutch bicycle that has a 60 tooth chainring and a 11 tooth cog, just to troll these lycracarbonfiberepofags.

I don´t want to be taller.
I don´t want to have more muscle mass.

I just want a stronger cardio and lungs.

I can actually relate

>end of obesity

Good people

I'd do it until I became as tall and swole as I want. Then I'd stop eating and maintain my mass by continuing to take people's obesity away.

I was just going to find a bunch of cute fat girls with huge boobs and take away all their extra weight (except for the boobs) and put it in my dick. But you guys are much nicer than I am

>making people thinner so they can be fat again >kill yourself in the process
No.

>Now you can turn it into height or muscle or whatever you want
So I get to make people healthy and enjoy the pleasures of life before I'll crush them under my giant feet? Sweet

There's no way any girls would do this except for those few size queens that are addicted to their own tits

Pic related

Example #2

Honestly, it's sweet, but obesity would return in a few weeks.

True. There should be some sort of filtering process to only help the people who would appreciate it

simply reshape the fat on your body into a functioning uterus as well as a vagina and go fuck yourself, because women only carry inferior genes and if you reproduce with only yourself it literally cant go wrong unless they have downs or something.

Colossians 3:17
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

I'd take 4 pounds a week from my ma.

She wants to drop 35 lbs and is struggling because of menopause. It makes her depressed to be 'fat' and watching her put in all this work for no results...

So yeah, that.

good post

I would make that annoying huge guy in my gym lose muscle while shoving my magical gainz in his face.

>end world obesity
>become giant
>become supergiant strength
>take over earth

Would it be possible to also take away lanklet's height?

Good lad.

>no woman would be able to fit your dick then so you'd have to get blue whale pussy

no thanks im afraid of the ocean

>It all returns to nothing
>the weight comes
>tumbling down
>tumbling down
>tumbling down

>women with abs :/

>teleport the gut from Lenny to Janoy so Lenny lives longer

Mmm...using a blue whale like a pocket pussy...that's the dream

>women with abs :/
You fucking nigger
You disgusting pleb
How dare you deny the beauty of such a feminine body? light and tight
Have you ever had pussy in your life?
I bet no, at best you got sex from dead baby belugas

I've had a deam since i was a kid to be paul bunyan. As long as your body size/organs/whatever increases proportionally, I'd definitely do it.

After i reached proper height and weight i would get one of those jacked belgian blue bulls and just roam around the mountains with it.

Pic related. My future pet.

Prime (beef) example

Why not? Take whatever you want from anyone

This girl slimmed down to a cardio bunny but keeping those tits...she might snap in half

The women around me would be much less fat and my penis would become impractically gigantic.

Enjoy

Part of me is turned on by this

The "penis" part

I would join the sumo industry and slowly steal from my competitors while growing to be the champion

I'd make that sumo money

Cute face, massive body...that's terrifying

can we get those bullshit anime muscles that just get denser and stronger (and in this case heavier) without limits by physics hindering? you know so that I can still move around and not get crushed by my own muscles or bothered by scientist wondering how I am gaining impossible amounts of mass from seemingly nowhere.

I'd help one person, make myself 6'5" and fit as fuck and never do it again

You think too small