Is starting a family worth it?

How will this effect my gains ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women are parasitical prostitutes. Just knock them up and leave. They will drain you financially and emotionally.

If you are happy being on your own there is no reason for you to have a family

Not in you read the actual book and stick to the routine, Starting Family.

My wife is cooking me meals, goes to gym with me and sometimes even massages me when I'm sore.

Good luck finding someone like her though.

You basically ended your sick cunt journey and now have to make you son not chad but a slayer and daughter the equivalent of a slayer for girls
You will live your dreams vicariously through them

family is the most important thing in life, anyone who says otherwise is unhappy or a virgin. not even memeing

do you think the girl in the image knows how vapid and try hard she looks? literally not even giving her child a single care but her camletoe and ducklips look fleek.

how many kids do you have

If you want to pass your genes on then donate like hell to sperm banks and shit, that way you know your kin is out there. If you want to look normal in front of normies, especially your family, then find a dumb farm grill from the 3rd world(eastern euroop) and pump out a kid or two, she can take care of the kids while you get on with your life, aka slaying puss and getting shredded

Do it while you still can

My GF does all of this... I consider this breddy standand partner material.

if you aren't willing to cook for each other, massage each other and take interest in each others hobbies then why even be together?

good luck getting her back whiteboi

That botox lipped coke nosed basic thot bitch is a mother? I feel so bad for that kid. Hope the father is a good role model and just happened to knock her up accidentally.

just look at her, she is more interested in showing the world her water bottle and her cameltoe, posing for that photo, she probably forgot her child even exists.

disgusting, at least the dude is holding the child

The guy has a full sleeve tattoo
I don’t think he’s really any better

Eh I know a guy who used to have piercings everywhere and got a flaming skull tattooed on his chest, and wanted full sleeves and fucking neck piercings. Now he's super normal and a perfectly good guy who regrets being an idiot when he was younger.

Maybe the guy isn't that bad.

>Is starting a family worth it?

No

>letting a numale or a parade of gang bangers be your child's role model
It's like you want to father a school shooter

shes really such a whore

Thats why you are successful enough to find a wife whos wealthier than you.

Oh right, so it doesn't matter what you did as a youngling as long as you regret it later. Well shit, I wonder what Adolf has to say about that

>i CHOSE not to have children

>getting a tattoo compared to attempted genocide and world war 2

Activated my almonds

Women marry up. Always. Its why so many women in the upper middle class have such a hard time "Finding a good guy". They want a man more successful than them but there aren't that many and they don't want women who are successful.
>Is starting a family worth it
Yes provided you can find a woman who is traditional and conservative enough to understand that marriage isn't purely about the individuals who are married but that it is the foundation for a family and that once the children are born divorce is no longer an option. Otherwise you are going to end up divorced spending money on kids who are being raised by a woman who hates you and whose lives you will never really be a part of.

kek

This. People who say that are probably too self-centered to have them, but never have the balls to admit it.

>Instantly jumping to conclusions instead of putting any thought into it
Cry me a fucking almond milk

me just take ur wife :)

>How will this effect my gains ?

If this is what you think, when you thing of starting a family, then you are NOT ready.

Okay, sure, I bet it has nothing to do with the fact that she styles her hair like a cancer patient and has a face that looks like it was beat with a shovel

children are worse gains goblins than women

She has that dead/crazy eyes of the liberal progressives... she truly believes what she says.

Life will kick her in the teeth and skull-fuck her when she get old and gets sick. NO children, she will look around and see happy grandparents playing with their grand-kids (WHITE happy kids), no kids to visit her no grand-kids no one to share your life experiences with... just loneliness.

roastie detected lmao. u mad gainz will always be priority number 1?

They dont always marry up and thats why i mentioned you are auccessful enough. Its just hard to find successful chicks( or at least rich non-neet)that arent retards because they generaly had life on ez pz housewife mode til recently.

Poor women are scum that drags you down. And to top it off theres laws and social factors defending their shit lifestyle.

your picture shows the ideal modern family: all black

My wife is 3 weeks pregnant
How do i ensure the baby is maximum healthy?
So far she lightly works out (yoga), obviously no alcohol or cigarettes and we banned mobile phones from our bedroom and she never keeps a mobile phone close to her belly anymore
What else can we do? What diet should a pregnant woman eat?
Is listening to classical music during pregnancy and reading books loud a meme?

>your picture shows the ideal modern family: all black

Please DO NOT reproduce... just die out... you genes are not needed. The white race does not need MORE cucks!

his forced smile tho

I read a study long ago about how the mothers diet should be what the kid will basically eat throughout his life.

So moms that ate healthy and kid ate healthy = very healthy kid

Moms who ate like shit and kid ate like shit = healthy

Moms who ate healthy but kid had bad diet = unhealthy kid

Moms who ate unhealthy but kid ate healthy = not as healthy as healthy healthy kid and still probably screwed.

Something to consider.

My mom ate a lot of veggies during my lil bros pregnancy. Lots of carrots and beets. My bro is chad af like no acne no problems ever so eat a lot of those

>Moms who ate like shit and kid ate like shit = healthy

Not true and i'm the proof

This is why im scared to take pictures with my hs friend who has a mulatto baby.

I wouldnt want to raise a family, fuck that. But to the ones who decided to raise a family, hows that working out for you?

>tfw too alpha to reproduce

You are one example(and on a fit board???) this was a study done over 40 years in India with thoisands of test subjects. Basically H/H kid can naturally squat 600. U/U kid can survive in rough times but his max is probably 540. H/U kid is fucked cause his body expects to eat well and the supplies have just not been around in his life. Hell probably cap at 400.

It was a proof for epigenetics and i cant find it right now damnit

kek nice b8

Why would you not want this

That's pretty interesting
She's currently eating oats, meat, veggies and all the good stuff atm but I'm not sure how she'll hold up in a few months once the hormones fully kick in

>mail order bride from ee
>looking normal

Pick one

Americucks always make me laugh. How does it feel to live in a system where 50/50 shared custody isn't the norm? Here something really extreme has to happen( one parent being a criminal/drug addict/insane) for one parent to get sole custody.

Yeah, basically if the kid can keep up the nutritional standards the mother has set during pregnancy he will probably out grow you and have a steady healthy metabolism. But if god forbid he spends a lot of time in the future starving and barely scraping by or juste ating really really shitty food then hes gonna fall apart. Kids whos moms ate garbo food seem to do well eating it but dont process heathy food as efficiently as healthy moms kids which makes sense to me. The worse thing that can happen is not being able to eat at the standard set. The 60s were a much different time to be alive though especially in india. Im sure every kid now is enjoying a decently nutritional diet.

Raising a family is cool. I have a son who is pretty much a clone of me but i think he will be taller and stronger than i ever was(better nutrition i was raised on white trash slop and spic food) my wife worships me cooks cleans raises my child while i go out and provide. Bought our first home own our own buisnesses life is good if your not a retard

The system isn't designed to make the child happy.
It's designed to make more easily manipulated slaves.
There's a reason why they force men to pay women money rather then force men to take care of their children.

I didn't like kids. I wanted to have one so I could have more family around, but I expected to start enjoying interacting with it when it would be 13-14 and we could be close friends.

Even with that outlook, my newborn daughter makes my day everyday. Just having her laugh when I get back home makes me feel just like when I first fell in love.

I also used to think I'd grow depressee having no time for doing shit for myself and by myself but even though there are days I only have time to do things for her.

say no to thots

you shouldn't even have a coalbuner friend

To add one last thing, the latino population is a very interesting example of epigenetics. When the first settlers arrived in america they noted these people as very tall and burly but what we are used to is the

no children are little gains goblins that cost a fortune

just get married and have a vasectomy; children are the biggest meme of all
just being around them has been shown to lower test

A look, another coincidence.

Call me autistic as fuck but whenever someone posts a picture of some twitch slut or Instagram model, their homes always bothered me.

They spend money on tangible-assets that will deprecate fast or get rid of within the following 2 years. They have no paintings or furniture that will gain in future sales and they probably rent.

this is even worse because they already have a child, the whole point of owning assets that gain in the future is for the future of your Kin.

depend on your priorities opi, if a family fulfill some aspect of your life then go for it, but if don't, it will drain your vitality.

Honestly at first I thought what you said was crazy but it's actually very feasible
My mom ate like shit during pregnancy and smoked and I grew up eating like shit too and managed being 6'4 despite my parents being 6'1 and 5'11
I mean after all, you're developing inside your mom's body with her nutrients and all and your body just copies that and developes requiring those shitty nutrients after birth

>let's fight these parasites
>by literally being a parasite on society

Smooth move chucknuts.

Rationing from WW2 was still in effect when my parents were born, and for a few years after their birth. My father barely hit 5'11, my mum hit 5'3, and i'm 6'3, which I assume to be from the better availability of food.

Did she was also a heavy drinker?

I guess the point of it all is that if youre designed to work at a higher quality, itll screw you up if you cant fuel that standard. But if you are designed to work at a lower wuality theres definitey a slightly lower limit to your max potential. Its sort of intuitive.

I hope you're trolling, bro.

I want this so bad

Growing up as the older sibling to 2 sisters and 10 cousins made me fall in love with caring for the little guys. I want a family.

Nope just cigarettes and unhealthy food
I grew up eating unhealthy food and losing all that weight after I moved out at age 20 wasn't easy..
That's why me and my wife really want to take care of our offspring and feed them healthy stuff and be a good role model

Yeah it makes sense

I never wanted children. Now I have one. Nothing changed I still hate children I think about leaving.

nope

once you have kids your life has to be about them not you

fuck that noise

how do you even get a kid without wanting one? This is why your hero needs to use a cape

>living in tarderica

dont do it. its a meme

gee, who could be behind these posts?

Last two things are meme. Read books to child after they pop out, not before. Most important thing would be diet, Omega 3 fatty acids eaten by pregnant woman should help brain development of child, make sure folic acid levels are alright. Probably just go to doctor regularly and make sure everythings all right. Doctor's used to nervous couples worrying about baby.

What's it like in 1958?

t. Unhappy with himself

where do you live?

Shitty
Can’t even get steroids

Starting a family is to life what adding another plate is to bench. If you can only bench 1pl8 but you go up to 2pl8, you're going to die like a dumb teenager. On the other hand, when you're ready for 2pl8, you shouldn't stunt your growth by staying forever in 1pl8 land.

The reality is, if you're the right man and you find the right woman, you will be happier, more motivated, and most importantly more successful than being single. But if everything doesn't line up correctly, you'll be crushed and lose more than if you never tried.

Its hard on your gains but the best decision youll ever make

These guys are right to warn you about women though, be sure you have a good one

Yes, because you'll get Dad's reflexes and strength.

Nothing ever lines up correctly.
We're men
We're supposed to make things line up correctly, not wait for them to passively fall into our laps.

Kids are great, greatest thing I ever did. But yeah they will hit your gains, I threw my back out playing with my toddler.

>Gentleman of the negroid persuasion detected

>Can't get steroids
>In 1958
Lol, I honestly think it would have bee easier than it is today

If you do it right, it will lower your cortisol levels.

>how do you even get a kid without wanting one?

Because he got memed by an user on a Laotian goat hair tapestry forum.

Kids are not for everyone, and you can piss and moan all you want about muh heritage and muh white race but that doesn’t change the fact that some people would be shit parents and should spare a child the suffering by having one just to satisfy societal norms.

I know that I am impatient with children and would likely snap at them a lot, like my parents did with me (eg asked my mom a question when she got home, usually got a waspish “What!?” as a response). I know that if I were to raise kids, they would suffer under me because even I love them, I’m just not equipped to deal with them. Rather than have a kid anyway to appease someone on an Internet forum, I think I’ll pass.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

nah

The eyes knows

This

This picture always breaks me

It's sad that that's the typical relationship dynamic.

Timid man, "bossy" wife

>been with gf for 6 years
>technically married cause of common law
>she keeps bringing up babies

I don't know why she wants my kid, for three years my depression got so bad that she even thought I was going to kill myself. I'm gonna say it's because I'm doing much better now.

>It's like you want to father a school shooter

I kinda do.

Not timid, the men have a plain defeated look on their faces
While the women have this weird stare like said

kek this picture is adorable user . Saved