Squatted lmao1pl8 5x5 today

>Squatted lmao1pl8 5x5 today
nice !!
will report back when I get to lmao2pl8

>We're all gonna make it.

how long have u been working oout for

Keep going at it
Eat more peanut butter

10 more lmaopl8s, and you've made a world record.

2 weeks, I have purchased large amounts of oats and greek yogurt to become a big boy over the winter.

Congrats OP, I hit 2pl8 for the first time like 2 weeks ago. No idea how I'm ever gonna reach 3 but I guess the end goal for now is 4/3/2/1.

>inb4 op becomes a big boy

was it difficult to hit 5x5 with that weight?
what was your starting point 2 weeks ago?
what program are you doing?

dont fall for the lean bulk meme, youll gain excess fat whether you eat """healthy""" or not on a caloric surplus, but you still cut it all anyways come summer

Congrats, nigga. Keep going! You'll reach 2 plates easily, and until then, you'll feel like 3 plates will be pretty easy to hit

Good job OP, I was once where you're at. Last week I hit 410, this week I hit 420. Keep at it, the only trick is consistency.

>1 lmaopl8 after 2 weeks of lifting
and here i am eternally cutting and barely reaching 3/4 pl8 after a month of squatting

so it's impossible to bulk without gaining excess fat?

>Haven't squatted in over a year because injury
>shitposting from the gym right now between sets squatting a measly 175 pounds
Give tips please

Basically, yes.

lol nice faggot, i squat that for 10

it's possible but a lot slower.

checked

and what if doing a lot of cardio while bulking?

Any weight gain will include fat gain. Cardio just means you have to eat more in order to gain weight, which will still include fat.

you'll have better health while getting fat. there's no way to not gain fat when you're eating way too much

Where did you start? It's important to always compare yourself mainly to your past self

You're cutting. Why do you expect to get stronger?