Revolt against THOTS

How does Veeky Forums combat the societal problem of thot-ism?

>a girl might eventually want to have sex with me
>"societal problem"
I think we're good here, chief

Thots corrupted your mind.

idk tbqh.
on the one hand i do think that some black pilled thothaters like eggman forexample are going over the line and on the other i do kinda get what they mean.

i think the solution is to just find a nice girl and never have kids

By fucking them all and hoping they never change.

>never have kids

>problem
Are you, by chance, a big ol' homo, OP?

Kek reviewbrah is funny as fuck

This is the cruel irony of betas encouraging emancipation and slutlery, in the vain hope that it will in some way make it more likely for them, individually, to have sex, when in reality all it means is even *more* women chasing after the same set of high status guys in a social clade, making it even *less* likely for them to get poon on the margin.

>ITT: An incel discovers just how lonely he really is.

> women wanting to have sex
> a problem

somehow this makes OP salty, rly makes you think

I have never seen an even slightly enviable man bitch about promiscuity........

Could somebody explain to me the definition of thot? I know it means "That Ho Over There" or something like that. Is it just slutty chicks that wear slutty clothes, and have sex with a bunch of men?

Assuming they're 10% of the female population, and just run different lifestyle, then just treat them like how you ignore a fat neckbeard with an anime shirt on. Ignore, or silently gawk at them.

If you hate them, just think about how empty, and meaningless their lives will be when they get older.

If you love them, then go fuck em', they're easy pickings.

Personally, I'd like a wholesome conservative wife to settle down, and breed like rabbits eventually ending with three kids, and a stable life. For now I ignore their lifestyle, but appreciate the view of a pretty girl's body whenever I see one walk around in thot clothes.

>TL:DR.

Don't be a cunt, and let bitches be bitches.

Another incel spout his bullshit.

>breed like rabbits eventually ending with three kids
>"breeding like rabbits" now means having three kids
The west is doomed.

Religion is the best way to combat thottery

The problem is that these women aren't marriage material and there are so many of them that there is going to end up being a shortage of decent women for marriage in our generation. Do you really want to marry a thott? Because they make up a sizeable portion of young women at this point, sizeable enough that if marriage and a family is something you desire then there is a good chance that you're going to have to unless you think you can compete for the handful of decent marriage material women out there.

Since they're all thinking the same delusions too. The idea of women being proactive about sex and approaching *you* is an attractive fantasy.

But from whence then, is that feel when no gf?

If women are handing out nookie like party favors, why are desperate boys looking for love everywhere? Could one possibly consider, that women making free and unrestricted sexual choices, that more women having more sex, would not necessarily translate to more *men* having sex?

Places like /r9k/ are just the tip of the iceberg. More men are lonely and sexless today, for so long, in so many parts of the west, than almost any other point in human history.

The exact same men that bitch on forums or to their friends (if they even have any) about not getting any play, are so often *also* ones saying how much they like the idea of free love in other contexts.

They don't recognize their own interests, or when they do, it is only in a proximate manner, alloyed by a sense of bitterness and betrayal, angry at women for failing to resemble the blue-bill fantasy they have of how women are supposed to be.

And that's a good thing, ugly mongrels like you shouldn't reproduce in the first place

My dick is literally in your ass right now.

pic related

why are incels so overly dramatic beside the fact they have autism? you not gonna marry your first girlfriend and you shouldnt think about marriage material in your early 20s.

im 20 and only know two virgins and none of them ever go out to meet people and neither of them care about it

They're are also hoards of incel females left behind after the media shot up everybody's standards.
All these "lonely" men are only lonely because they only see females as sex objects and would rather mastrubate than bang a 5/10.

I dont feel anything....

***there

Generation Z(yklon) will fix these problems.

***their'e

OMG your pussy.
Smells.

AMAZING.

The media didn't affect anyone's standards, this is a myth. You cannot reprogram human sexuality so easily.

Good goy.

Based teen boys.

>Be me
>Avoid relationships with girls
>Everytime I see I can get some I find and excuse to bail it
>Think "maybe I'm just gay xd"
>Everytime I am about to be able to get some from a dude I find an excuse

I usually raise standards really high to have an excuse of dodging it but once in a while someone really good looking comes and makes me think, maybe I'm just afraid of intimacy.
Shit bros

Take a wild guess