How accurate are nurses at measuring height...

How accurate are nurses at measuring height. I always thought I was about 6' and some change because that was what the doc told me about a 4 years ago or so. (Before xollege) I had some friends who were around an inch 1.5 inch shorter tell me that the doc told him he was 5'11.75. So I just assumed I was actually 6'1.5 or so. (To clarify multiple people said something similar to me.) I was happy with 6' but now going back to the doctors I am getting 6' again. Wtf were these people just lying? Now I feel a little... Disappointed in them and me for believing their delusions. Its even on my liscense.

Anything similar happen to you guys?

Most guys add an inch or two. 5'11.75 is also a fucking pathetic reach for extra height. Fucking manlet's.

I'm gonna get my tape measure and get to the truth

idk but i'm 182cm and know several guys who say they are 6' despite being a good couple of inches shorter than me

Had a guy at work claim he was 6ā€™ and claimed the doctor measured him. Iā€™m 5ā€™9ā€ and he was maybe 1-1.5 inches taller than me. I never get measured at the doctor as an adult anyways, they just ask your height.

Get a tape measurer and find out for sure.

I self measured at 5'11.75" just before going to college. This was the same height I had gotten from a sports physical for senior year of high school. A decade later I remeasured myself at 6'0.5" which a doctor corroborated soon after.

In one uni measurement everyone was downgraded by an inch due to shitty measuring equipment. The manlets were furious but I just went down to 6'5. Still felt robbed.

>imagine making up stories for yet another height thread
(You)

5'6" here i'll fight everyone ITT right now

Holy fuck why do you fags care

so much this. a guy on my track team said that to a couple girls ("yeah I'm 6'"). I didn't have the heart to put the manlet in his place in front of them.

Also 5'6" here, I got your back, bro.

5'8. I'll take any of you 7-footers that wants to step to the Manlet Pit.

Also 5'8" and I got yalls back manlets will rule the world

I can't wait to make lanklets our slaves and fuccbois

More accurate than taking it yourself with a tape measure. See pic related. Standard stuff in clinics and ERs. It's more objective too if someone other than you measures your height.
t.nurse

Fuck why did BSG have to go to shit

Look Big Daddy!
An Angel.

i hope this wasn't an example of it going to shit

Your height decreases over the course of a day and especially if you do squats or deadlifts. Get up in the morning, do a deadhang and then measure it yourself.

what I do is get a tap measure, put it against the wall and mark the centimeters around where you are. I then stand against the wall and put a book on my head making sure it's perpendicular to the wall and straight on my head (the binding on your head and the surface of the book flat on the wall so it's perpendicular). With this I get pretty I'm usually, but never go below 170cm and am max of 173cm in the morning

good moment ruined by digital zoom and shit storyline

*steps over you*

>no katee sackhoff

bad OP

Of course not.

>Trusting anyone on height
>Ever

M8, those guys were lying. Every objective measurement says I'm just slightly below 6'2'' but I've lost count of the times I've been told something like "Nah bro, you must be like 6'5"" by some guy I'm staring down at because he doesn't want to admit he's adding ego inches. I've started just saying I'm 6'3" now because the conversations are boring af and getting manlets to admit they're lying is a list cause.

are you asking if a measuring tape (an inanimate object) is capable of lying?