Can someone tldr cold showers?

Can someone tldr cold showers?

Is it a meme?

What's the proper procedure?

What are the benefits?

Pointless chastity for the purpose of feeling superior to everyone else
See: Veganism, Nofap

It's the meme version of home cryotherapy.

Supposedly reduces DOMS and lets you get back training faster.

I tried it and honestly I like it, I don't know about any meme benefits but I live in a hot climate and it has noticeably reduced my underarm sweat. I sweat profusely all the time and it has really helped cut that down.

It also makes my hair and skin feel better, and feels extra comfy when I get in a warm bed. So, yeah it has benefits, just maybe not what you're expecting.

makes you feel like a savage and builds willpower, gets you out of your comfort zone. you do it for it's own sake and not cuz buzzfeed told you so

>wahhh you should only do a thing to talk about it

I do it for the discipline and as a bonus it's a nice way to wake up.

It's a meme gains wise.
It helps you keep your skin slight more clean and healthy. Take a hot/warm shower first, wash yourself properly, then take a cold one to close off the clean pores. It also helps you build mental strength. There might be slight benefits gains, test, energy wise, but they're probably so tiny that you wouldn't see the difference. I definitely didn't, but i enjoy them.

At worst cold showers will save power and wont dehydrate your skin, at best see the plethora of benefits people claim.

It may have marginal benefits for certain people (for skin or hair or whatever) but if you don't have any problems with that then it's just a meme people do so they can tell people they take cold showers.
If cold showers were the norm, those same people would be taking hot showers and tell you how great it is.

>take 2 scoops pwo and alternate between fire hot and ice cold shower
I don't know why but it feels like heaven and I have a glow like I just nutted when I get out

will a cold shower encourage subcutaneous fat deposition?

>I sweat profusely all the time and it has really helped cut that down.

Holy shit, I'm going to have to try it now. I live in the fucking midwest and I get a disgusting amount of underarm sweat because of how humid it has been here lately.

I do this in an attempt to reduce acne from roids, i think it has done me good.
Start with hot shower and end with cold to close pores

Wakes me up in the morning and may or may not be better for skin saves power too so why not do them

this probably is because pwo promotes blood flow and you stimulate it by switching heat

Taking cold showers was one of the best things for me cause i live in a cold area. Its always fucking windy and raining here even in the summer. Im way more resistant to cold now and never freezing. It didnt do anything for my lifting.

Where about do you live? I want to live somewhere that gets lots of rain.

northern norway. Its located in just the right place for bad to line up with it, so fucking annoying. Why do you wanna be here?

At worst it increases cortisol and kills your gains

The best thing to do is just end your shower cold.
Idk about fat conversion or whatever, but a cold shower wakes you the fuck up, and it keeps you from sweating for a few hours. That's been my experience

Taking cold showers once a day since at least three or four years. Like maximum cold. Literally the only thing that makes me feel fresh and alert. Sometimes I take up to three showers a day because I have really low blood pressure and this helps a lot.

Imagine being such a pussy that showering in cold water makes you feel like a "savage".

Studies have shown that it's antigains, because of the reduction in swollenness in the muscle, which is the opposite of what u want after a pump!

If the shower is not after going to the gym its only benefits are better skin and sweat related.