TFW YOU WILL NEVER BE ME CBT EDITION

Post your current dyel body(if you dare)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SxjSuQXPAak
google.com/search?q=PCT not working&oq=PCT not working&aqs=chrome..69i57j0&client=ms-android-att-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>gym jockey won't let me out of the baby weight section

mfw i'll live to be 70

>having nothing to show, thus i will post some stupid cringe meme cancerous post
AUTISM

what else is new

frank zane, arnold, franco and so on.. ALL NATTY, KEK!!!

>tfw wristlet

>comparing yourself to proffesionals with pro doctors, nutritionists, etc.

Might not be a mass monster but im happy with my physique (not content, happy) and health.

Backside, both pictures taken today

>shoulderlet edition

>its great to fuck up your bodies chemistry and potentially end up dying for a short lived ego boost that disappears cause all the gains are gone as soon as you stop injecting

is that your message, OP? yeah, miss me with that shit

masT you are funny like a clown

hahahahaha yes really worth it

look at this guy on cycle and off

>all the gains are gone as soon as you stop injecting
NATTY_COPING_MECHANISM.EXE

Your pecs need work

Steroid bodies are not even rare now-days, so many people are on now.

Why inject yourself for something that isn't even rare anymore?

You literally are dime/a/dozen now.

Id rather just not take the health risks & stay looking natty, who gives a fuck about being that jacked now if everyone else is, just makes it worthless.

okay? ask yourself whos coping now lmao

That just means it's the new average. If your cool with being below average that's cool.

this faggot has no idea what he's doing if he lost that much cycling off

sure, guess no one who ever roided "knew what he was doing"

keep coating urself in that pathetic little blanket of self delusion

lmao

jealous dyel faggot detected, post that joocy auschwitz body then bb

Faggot, he was obviously all gear.
No amount of knowing what you're doing is going to maintain the level of muscle he had before.
Plus "knowing what you're doing" = low doses of exogenous test to "maintain".
He has the muscle memory of course. But there is a major chance that he's never had the test to fully build even half as much muscle.
Especially now since he probably permanently cratered his max potential for normal testosterone.

>>/fraud/

>I am not a manlet as captcha
Topkek do you have more this is good

All that test and you still can't grow posterior delt to match the other two heads? Lol

You can cycle and come back to prevent cycle test levels though. And plenty of people have kept more gains after cycling off

Pre-cycle test levels*

>still doesn't post body
ok dyel
unless he's 6'5 (he's not) he's not that far beyond the genetic limit to lose all of that, unless he literally stopped lifting properly and eating right. you only need TRT at minimum to maintain beyond genetic limit, period - and even then, you keep a bit beyond due to increased nuclei, or 'muscle memory' as your brainlet ass best understands it
leave /fraud/ to /fraud/s and work on benching 135 first, ok?

>he was obviously all gear.
you have no idea how steroids work if you think someone using AAS is 'all gear.' what does 'all gear' mean to you, you dumb fuck? Inject some tren and all of a sudden you're all muscle?

Guess my sport win my cock

>plenty of people have kept more gains after cycling off
Show me some examples. Supposedly, you have "plenty".

Can you explain how you can keep gains when your test levels don't bounce back despite proper PCT? Oh right, they don't. They use TRT.

isnt even me u troglodyte dumbfuck lmao, also nice to see you are changing the subject now that you got BTFO u inbred brainlet hahaha keep roiding all u want dumbfuck dont u get it that im not jealous or care?

you don't need steroids to look big. Just carry more BF

you dont think you look big do you

WAE lick her butthole?

Raping white women?

Ottermode?

both of you are wrong, that guy posts on a forum i frequent and had crohns and stopped lifting and training AND juicing. so what do you think would happen retards

>TFW YOU WILL NEVER BE ME
Feels pretty good

Definitely bigger than you hairy disgusting faggot.

i dont think i look big, but i have abs and you dont and im bigger than you lol
just carry more bf bro!

yeah, come back when you start training your pathetic forearms and legs

>n a t t y
>a
>t
>t
>y

running from me

keep working toward that epic bearmode physique brother!

Meh, roided physique is a turn off, desu.

thanks man :)

Yo you still take saw palmetto and pso? Is it working?

youtube.com/watch?v=SxjSuQXPAak

okay what about the other 100% of roiders who lose all their gains as soon as they stop injecting? i guess they have crohns too? lmao buy some neuron supplements u mouth breahter

>a forum a frequent

bb.com forum lmao woah so hidden and secret

>everyone responds to PCT
You're in for a rude awakening
google.com/search?q=PCT not working&oq=PCT not working&aqs=chrome..69i57j0&client=ms-android-att-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

115 to 196 bw
3 years

>15" arms
so this is the power of powerlifting... woah

ik my arms are bad ive been working on them a lot recently and they are going up slowly now atleast

I AM NOT DYEL

>You'll never be me
>Implying anyone wants to look like you.

Nigga most other CBT trips are more aesthetic.

you look kinda short.

Rate me harshly

yes u are

i know you're the kid who squats more than 99.9% of Veeky Forums. Time to hit your vanity muscles m8ey, not too hard to add dat arm volume into a PL programming

Rate what harshly? There's nothing here to rate. I see womanly hips, a complete absence of a chest, forearms, biceps, triceps, lats, or traps - and to top it off, you're too skinnyfat to even have upper ab definition which is absolute poverty-tier.
start lifting and come back

Juicy, thanks!

mirin neck/jaw

Are arms genetic because I have cold 16 inches and I do powerlifting programs with 0 curls and I'm 11lbs lighter than the guy

>are arms genetic?

Lmao

True XD. I put on 30 lbs on 500mg of test and kept all of it. I only lost some water and got more cut after the cycle. ONLY lost muscle size in my arms due to decreased glycogen and water.

99.5% of girls would pick my body over yours, only ones attracted to you are gay muscle worshippers you fag

I'm the same way. Did oly lifting for a long ass time, completely ignored abs and arms

I'm not unhappy with my physique though, and I can lift a decent amount of weight so fuckit.

You have a tiny waist like a girl. It looks like I could snap you with my dick no homo

>he lifts for girls

Nice bait, i would give 4 cm of my dick to have a thin waist desu

you would look good on the beach to 16 year olds, but you look like numale in the gym.

actually no. i'm attracted to your body type or bugger but not huge body builders

>31
>143
>6ft 1in

what should i aim for?

kek

forgot pic

I just need to lose about 10 more pounds. Am I gonna make it Veeky Forums?

>tfw classed as a skinnyfat DYEL on Veeky Forums
>Take shirt off at hospital and nurse mires and ask if I do bodybuilding

He looks good off cycle too, but how the hell did he lose that much weight? That's definitely not usual.

Sure, dyel, sure.

Tfw i will never be an ugly roidlet

Literally happened the other day

you look like shit, faggot.

>falcons fan

ah, that explains it. also, 25 points. 25. points.

>I will never taste fresh black semen from my 4/10 roastie after the 12th bull has had his turn in her wizards sleeve of a cunt
why live

Nice OC. Did you just come up with this?

not bad, don't let the fat numales on this board get you down they are just haters

7/10 but 9/10 compared to avg fatty

Stop pretending to be mean, we both know how nice you are in person.

Mmmmmm hard work (boxing)

But then you wouldn't have a dick at all

Dont have a lot of pics but bret contreras is my lord and saviour

put a shirt on and no one can tell that you lift, that's what people mean by dyel

Also, 5'8, 140lbs, 20yo

first month of lifting?

I would give that to be 4" taller

Height, age, fat distribution, delusion, bad measuring, rounding up. Jason Blaha supposedly has 17 1/4 inch arms cold and flat.

Just turned 18 and been lifting for a little less than 2 years.When im 20 i will start juicing and hopefully get to MasT level of gains.

>C H I C A G O?
>H
>I
>C
>A
>G
>O
>?

is masT really back??

teach me how to abs

Natty btw hence lack of abs

Lacrosse? Link to benis pic.

yea thats what ive been doing recently adding bb has helped my lifts a whole lot

im tryin