Dyel by Veeky Forums standards

>dyel by Veeky Forums standards
>above average fit body by normie standards
>2nd day uni
>no girl begging to suck my dick
>never spotted one mirin'
did i fall for another Veeky Forums meme
inb4 face (it's not)

where do i go to make friends in college?

the lecturing halls

>inb4 face (it's not)
yes, it is face. always always face first. then body. it's like this:

>face is good, with body even better
>face is bad, good body is pointless

YOUR BODY WILL ONLY EVER BE AS GOOD AS YOUR FACE'S RATING. FACE CAPS BODY OUT

join a club or intramural sport

but my face is NOT shitty, no acne, clear skin, gud hair, not much facial hair (clean shaven), been called handsome quite a few times ;__;

The "all kinds of hot nasty sex with hot young girls" thing is pure pr user.
They're all on BC(which just makes them unfuckable for a whole host of reasons) and have been brainwashed by media and dyke professors into fearing and hating all even slightly masculine men and going half or full dyke.
The only way you're getting pussy from them is if they're between bc sessions a bit drunk and want to "defile themselves" or have a "fling with a stud". But then you have to worry about rape accusations because of the prevailing culture of that school and wanting to be seen as a victim more then a "whore" by the other still brainwashed pseudodykes on campus

If you want hot bitches all over your dick, ignore the ruined college chicks and go for normie college aged girls LEGAL highschool girls and 30ish year old women.

Post body and face, also personality is key.

post pic

well im quite, especially since sitting next to most ppl i dont know, but with my friends, i make them laugh and we're all chill together, i just cant open to new people fast and get used to them :/

fuck yea I'm insecure about my face but get body mires so this makes me feel better about myself thanks

OP here

>British Columbia?

Lol

>>above average fit body by normie standards
>>never spotted one mirin'
Pick one.

If you can't pull during freshers week there is no hope for you

I would criticize you for exaggerating, but you're not really far off...

Average I guess.

Being fit in itself is just a perk. It won't do shit if you lack social skills and assertiveness. You still need to expose yourself and be social if you want girls attention. You still have to keep lifting regularly and pursuit the fit lifestyle.

>it's not my face

Also, fashion sense, hygene and aesthetics on top of all of what you just said. If you have all of these in check you can very much drown in pussay.

Actually... A friend of mine is a chad who swims in possay and he has about the worst mouth hygene, orange tartar and all, so your milage may vary.

It's 100% your face if this is you