Yo Veeky Forums

Yo Veeky Forums

i went vegan (for the most time plantbased) for 70 days.

some stats:
height 1.98cm
weight 133kg

training during that time SS
bench 3x80 (+bar)kg
deadlift 3x100(+bar)kg
ohp 3x40(+bar)kg
squat - fucked up knees can't squat

If you have any questions shoot, i will answer honestly (implying not troll).

will you keep eating vegan?
are you losing weight? you is fat
what were your starting weights

>133 kg
>those stats
What are you doing nigga? Have you read SS?

Cool. What are you typically eating for breakfast lunch and dinner?

>will you keep eating vegan?
no. I started to get panic attacks, thats the reason why i stopped. After eating 200g chicken it went away.

>are you losing weight? you is fat
yes. i lost around 15kg in 70 days. even if you eat like an animal it's not enough to cover your TDEE

>what were your starting weights
i was just maintaining. so the same like before.

Morning: banana + some other fruit and some vedgies
Lunch: mostly rice with brocolli and other vedgies, rice and beans
evening: fruit and vedgies

during the day a fuck ton of nuts.

>no. I started to get panic attacks, thats the reason why i stopped. After eating 200g chicken it went away.
wtf

troll detected

>wtf I love meat now

>no. I started to get panic attacks, thats the reason why i stopped. After eating 200g chicken it went away.
that's very weird. were you taking b12?

>i lost around 15kg in 70 days. even if you eat like an animal it's not enough to cover your TDEE
nice progress. how much are you eating? i have no issues stuffing my face with 3500 kcal daily as a vegan

You basically didn't eat breakfast or dinner. Where's the oats? Nuts? Needs more beans too.

The bulk of your calories should be coming from beans and grains. Fruits and vegetables are important too but not the meal itself.

>panic attacks

>vegan
>SS without squats
>(+bar)
Holy actual shit

It sounds rly weird, I agree. What I noticed when you eat vegan you'll become super selfaware: you notice every little pain in you body. After a certain amount of time i became headaches, which didn't go away and one night the headaches became so bad i started panicing. I thought i am going to die. It just got worse over a week. I even went to a hospital because i thought i have a stroke or something.

After the hospital visit i ate 200g of chicken to see if the panic attacks would go away and they did.

Maybe it was psychological relief idk.

>that's very weird. were you taking b12?
yes i did.

>nice progress. how much are you eating? i have no issues stuffing my face with 3500 kcal daily as a vegan
never calculated the cal desu.

>maintaining lifts when weighs 133 kg
Nigga what in God's holy name are you doing.

i was maintaining the stats, not the weight.
started @148kg after 70days 133kg

>What I noticed when you eat vegan you'll become super selfaware: you notice every little pain in you body
This is true. Veganism is a small step toward enlightenment. I've felt lighter ever since.

>After the hospital visit i ate 200g of chicken to see if the panic attacks would go away and they did.
You could have just eaten more bread or beans.

sounds like were worrying about your health and had a panic attack

I know that's why I said lifts you should still be able to increase lifts especially upper body since you're morbidly obese even if your diet is stupid and you're cutting.

You're full of shit and lying or you did it without a good plan

sounds like slaughterhouse advocate false flagging

>I've felt lighter ever since.
Probably from losing all your gains

>>What I noticed when you eat vegan you'll become super selfaware: you notice every little pain in you body

When did you start getting your period? Mine came after only 2 months of going vegan.

will you try this experiment again? i think you should try this experiment again, but this time keep a maintenance body weight.

We're done here, boys. Another troll.

No, my body feels the same except it's like I'm standing on a bit of air.

Many on the path will experience this at some point.

prolly. panic attacks are fucking horrible though.

i shouldv'e tried desu. idk why i didn't though.

yes. but with better prep. I know my diet total garbage, but at the same time it was super simple. I always ate the same stuff. Once in a a while I ate humus, but that´s it. I def. need better prep for this kind of stuff.

not trolling

after 50 day'ish. it was good after working out, like feeling the sore muscles and massage them. but the mental issues were insane. if the cons are outweighing the pros it does not make sense to eat vegan.

>After the hospital visit i ate 200g of chicken to see if the panic attacks would go away and they did
definitely sounds like a mental problem unrelated to your actual diet. panic attacks can't be cured instantly with chicken. you know this.