Goal body thread

Goal body thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My nigga

How much muscle and what bf% do I have to be at to achieve pic related? Can one still be within trap aesthetics if they're too muscular?

The ultimate gains goblin

suicide x f

Go through with surgery and estrogen, realize your irreversible mistake, kill self is the road to that goal body.

I have people that love me user. Can't do that just yet.

Trying to achieve this natty. As far as I know, pic related has a penis and is a dude. I don't want to become a woman.

Not sure how attractive women find this body type, so any females please feel free to weigh in (homos pls go)

Anyways these are my body goals.

>tfw no denka to protect and fug

based pietro poaster

Underrated kek

>(homos pls go)
do you not know where you are?

as a gay male, I think that is a super attractive body type. Definitely go for it!

that post
>not gonna make it

>pic related has a penis and is a dude. I don't want to become a woman.
it is also a drawing specifically drawn that way to appeal to an audience of gremlins in this world known as 'Fujoshi's

focus on cardio + light resistance training. if you're going to do squats and deads then you might want to keep the weight low so you don't get too strong. do it user.

Been lifting close to 3 months now. My arms when flexed are about 13.5". Is that too big? Also I've always had big thighs, not fat, but sort of muscular so they're kinda defined. Does that ruin the aesthetic?

>still pretending you, a male, can achieve the body of a cartoon character drawn to be as feminine and attractive as possible minus tits
delusion

Yeah, no bruh.

Yeah, they're gay but looking at them isn't.

Tfw you will never look like Hugo, why even live?

Eh, I want that rectangular wrestler look Zangief has over Hugo's bodybuilder look honestly.

my DICK user. it depends on how close you are compared to the pictures of that pretty boy. his arms look lean so without a picture it would be difficult to compare. i want to say you should be okay in that area

You need to work your quads more bro

>pretending to achieve fictional body goal
What is this thread? If you think we unironically believe we can achieve those, you're the one being delusional.
>traps are gay
Wanting to fuck traps is gay. Wanting to look like that trap (arguable, remove his face and it's a relatively fit dude) is not gay.

>pretending a man trying to turn his body into that of a woman is the same as a man trying to turn his body into that of a more muscular man
Nice cope faggot

Gladiator mode

A bit thiccer tho

Godspeed, user.

Found an example of what I want to achieve.

Fucking nice traps too.

this
maybe a little thicker like pic

>those sensual lips, tho

Take my card user, i offer community counseling on sundays.

realistically speaking i feel thanos would need huge legs to support that HOUGE upper body

I'm close...

Are you even trying?

don't listen to him, good work yung kang

neck hangs with noose x f

Chris Bumstead, the god of aesthetics

He looks like a fag

He's more successful and stronger than you. The art of aesthetics can be seen as gay by retarded DYELs like you.

Plus, his gf is hot asf. So try again lol.

I'll never have centipede arms

Go away Chris

"She" is a trap

Hopefully this will take me only a year and a half

Goals af

I want the Thot Slayer build

This guy is literal gains goblin

This looks so wrong

why is he doing the jason genova pose?

super genova III

Cornflakes the swole snek

how tall is joe?

>my goal body is being a twink faggot who breaks his arms all the time
Really makes you think

6'0

I remember when he said that to the amazing atheist and that awkward silence afterwards.

Fuck off, he's close to being too muscular for me to consider him attractive

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

Minus 3 inches

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

actually your arms and shoulders are still a ways off ...

and your traps are at literally 0% progress

This man knows.

Unironically this

Is this his brother?

You guys know Gladiators would've been kept fat right? Diet high in grains. This is because they didn't wear much armor, and the fat acts as an armor for your belly. A sword slice through fat can be stitched up, a slash through abs is organs spilled.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Works for me. Realistic and doesn’t require reking my liver and organs with juice.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Aiming for Yamcha mode