Intermittent fasting?

is IF bogus or does it actual work?
i've read it should boost hgh and i read a lot of studies on it, some say it will decrease test and some say it will increase both test and hgh.

any bros tried it? did it actually make you feel better, stronger and generally more vital?

>pic related goal gf

Other urls found in this thread:

stufferdb.com/index?/category/58-amatuer_art_azismiss
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'm on nofap. delete this

make me bigboy

Bitch needs to get fatter.

>actually fucked one of these
they're really just fat

It works, but you have to take it slow. It's not a 6 week bodybuilder cut. Shit just keeps giving results for months. It's a lifestyle.

Don't go 16/8 right away, at least not on the training days.14/10 works fine.

Your test will tank if you go too low on calories, like any other diet.

Moar of the girl, tumblr or whatever.

i dont have more tbqhwf, it was just a brapper i found in a thread.
thanks for the advice though, i just did jump straight into it 16/8, no issues so far, am trying to keep my calories high as well

do it with keto

nvm user, op here, i found the girl, her name is apparently azismiss and she is a stuffslut

Fuck, they always are. Means they only last a shortwhile in the juicy state and go full whale mode soon after. :'(

Thanks, breh.

Started it two days ago after family found my water fasting troubling (dumb cunts, but whatever).
It seems that I indeed start to lose weight, but I'm not sure if this is water weight.
I'm going OMAD/21:3 IF, though.

never understood this "water weight". If you lost a lot of water aren't you just going to drink it again. Your body has some water balance, right? You can't just lose 5 pounds of water, can you

You get quite a lot of water through food, that's why you are told to drink more water during fasting, but it isn't that easy.

This is 1000x hotter than those ripped girls with the ass of a dude.

Homos disagree.

I hate fatties but this baby-maker is short-circuiting my disgust system.... lord have mercy

IF is:
>A magical way to bypass CICO
No
>Some hormonal mumbo jumbo that makes the body 1% more efficient at processing food
Maybe
>A good way to trick yourself into eating less
Definately

IFing for almost year and a half, it became my lifestyle. Dropped around 45lbs and staying there. Did 16:8 split, first week was hard, I was hungry as fuck, but after that it was really easy to fast until 2PM. I still had to track my calories and stay in deficit, no way around that

heres a good source of pics of her

stufferdb.com/index?/category/58-amatuer_art_azismiss

t.Guyw/FatFetish

bruh

>not knowing azissmiss
She was terrific she was the best and she made a lot of money too. She was lesbo as well and made quality videos moaning like a fuckpig. She disappeared for ever after hewing a lot of people

This

When do you workout? I usually workout at hours when I'll be fasting, and I assume that the cal from the whey/creatine isn't allowed right?

IF is a tool, not a magic pill.

Did anyone say otherwise?

>needing motivation to become a fat fuck

>magic pill
Fuck you, IF takes discipline and dedication... it isn't fucking easy as popping a pill.

I've been doing 16/8 IF for my cut and I've gotta say the differences between my earlier cuts and this one are that I have tons of energy, I never feel hungry and my lifts are actually going up despite the fact I'm eating a 1k cal deficit.

I am taking BCAAs in the morning but I have no idea if it's a placebo.

IF literally feels like cheating, I shouldn't be able to cut, gain muscle, and never feel hungry simultaneously without sticking needles in myself. All these years of cutting and feeling tired all the time, having all my lifts go down, and fighting hunger pangs nonstop were such a fucking waste.

I did a 48 hour fast earlier this week, drinking nothing but water with a little bit of salt. I didn't lose significant amounts of weight.

If it works, it must be over a period of a few weeks or months.

why the fuck does this board have a lardass fetish out of all places?

>goal gf
>looks like a fat trailer trash hoe that works at a grocery store for 30 years

Are you fucking retarded?

He said it ISN'T a magic pill, dingus. You just told him to fuck off and then agreed with him.

If you lifted you'd understand why men get down with the thiccness