How is your social life after you stopped drinking?

how is your social life after you stopped drinking?

it's gone

straight up don't wanna talk to people less im greased up

I never had one to begin with.

>thread about drinking
>HAY GUYS BTW I DUN DRINK XDDDD

Shut the fuck up bitch

Boring at the bar coming from a former alcoholic but sometimes I get to fingerbang girls when I drive them home.

So you still go out to bars, I bet talking to drunk people is shitty when your not buzzed.

i don't drink and i don't have a social life.

I bet that helps your Uber rating

I haven't stopped drinking all together. I do it less frequently and will have several weeks at a time without doing it. Then i'll feel bad for not hanging out with a friend and we'll go out and get shitfaced. Next thing I know I'm having half a bottle of black velvet for a night cap and my gains and neuropsychological health continue to fade away until I realize i'm being rediculous, cut off all contact with others, and lock myself in my apartment/the gym.

i never stopped, alcohol isnt that bad for your gains if you just drink some beers every weekend
dont know why u guys are so paranoid desu

>stopped
lol

It'e the same as before: very minimal.

he meant not having a social life you fucking nerd

This.
Just because you autistic faggots have no social life doesn't mean the rest of us don't.

I only drink on rare occasions and I rarely get shitfaced.

It's ok if you have a couple of sober/no shitfaced people you can talk with. Otherwise you are fucked putting up with drunk retards.

>implying i stopped

i drink everyday !!

I haven't stopped drinking?

it's a little rough if you're trying to cut. and drinking in college (binge drinking multiple times per week) pretty much resulted in me making nogainz and getting fat. You're right though a few brewskis isn't gonna kill ya

Just drink liquor with little or no mixer. Very few calories and it can easily get you as drunk as you want to be.

I go to the bar sober lots nbd
or you can find daytime places to hangout

>start enlistment process 10 months ago
>"brah we have to party before you leave man, you're gonna be Rambo haha"
>just want to keep lifting and reading
>the closer I get to basic the less I feel like interacting with people
>a bunch of people thought I already left because I didn't accept their Halloween party invite

I know it's going to be another eight years of peacetime, but I hate this transitional stage I'm still in.

A few jack & diet cokes once or twice a month isn't gonna kill ya m8

I drink tons of beer and lift, no worries. I stick with beer though, liquor fucks me up too much, though I will have a bit o bourbon or rum if I'm relaxing at the house and not working or at school (e.g. never)

It wasn't really there to begin with.

I used to be one of those "I can totally have a great social life without drinking!" bros but after a while I realized that guys think it makes you a pussy and girls think it makes you a creep so I bit the bullet and became a college alcoholic and made all kinds of social gains 11/10 would highly recommend

meathead

same I was a faggot who didn't drink freshman year and then I started drinking frequently and made all kinds of social gains
Good thing I'm in control of my drinking though; I usually stop at say around 4 beers. I've known too many young dudes who would blackout pretty much every time they drank and it sucked because I always had to watch them to make sure they didn't do anything stupid. The upshot of that is that girls think you're more mature and responsible.

I get blackout once in a very long while, maybe once a semester. My roommate blacks all the damn time and it's super annoying. But you're right, having just a few beers to get you feeling nice is definitely the way to go. After too many your stomach starts to hurt and the room gets to spinning and it's just pointless

Not sure yet. Doin the octsober challenge and staying away from booze, I don't think much will change since most of the friends I hang don't drink often and the ones who do its usually because we are already doing something else.

Also helps that my biggest drinking buddy moved down to Texas for his career last month so fuck it. Let's see what changes

I Talk to less people but I no longer make an ass out of myself in front of people. I’m glad I stopped drinking, nothing good came of it

>come home from work
>say hi to my roommate if he's there
>feed my cats
>clean litter box
>read a book for a little while
>get really high and fall asleep watching documentaries
>wake up
>get my clothes/gym bag ready
>lift
>go to work
>this is every day

Agreed. But I usually just get wasted once every month or two and leave it at that. Going try and drink a bit less next time I go out though.

I allow myself to get drunk once a week. So I still have a social life.

I find that one night of drinking (especially on a rest day) doesn't really affect my gains/long-term progress

I don't see why you need to cut out alcohol completely unless you're a fatty who needs to avoid any and all excess calories

I didn't (completely). I still drink on social situations and on my cheat days, all in all not more than once or twice a week.

I didn't stop. I drink mostly alone though

I drink like 2-3 times per month and don't see any difference unless I get hammered and go to gym next day. That's a waste of gym-day.

unsubscribe

lol keep dreaming soldier you're headed to korea.

Zach?

I only drink a couple beers one or two days a week. So I'm good.

KEK

Have never had a drink in my life. Pretty sure the hundreds on anavar I've popped in my life make up for a few years of college drinking.

Nope

Props to you for being able to go to a bar and not drink. I'm cutting back on my drinking by not having any in the house. I find it hard to say no if it's in the fridge or I'm visiting friends in a bar

I just quit because i got hammered the other night and ended up sleeping with my best friends little sister who is a real hambeast....oh the shame....I'll never drink again

Non-existent now. However I'm staying out of trouble, saving cash and feeling healthy every single day.

Getting no pussy is the worst thing about it desu

>implying i had one to begin with

cringe

>liquor lets me keep my gains but I become a fucking retard so I can't make social gains
>beer destroys my diet but keeps me sober enough to make social gains
I had to stop drinking liquor because no hangover is worse than waking up remembering how fucking stupid you were

Honestly this. The only replacement I have is hiking and kayaking with friends however, this doesn't happen too often because not all of my friends are active.

>Hey guys I'm a weak willed faggot that gets pressured into doing things by shallow people who I hope might think of me as their friend haha why don't you guys do this

What? its literally a thread about NOT drinking you dumbass, read the OP

>facebook tier meme
>quoting the complete ignorant retard that is George Clooney

Wow, you're stupid.
Drinking is cool tho, just had a coffee stout earlier, shit was dope.