When i was a young teen i wasnt fast by any means, but i started lifting weights...

when i was a young teen i wasnt fast by any means, but i started lifting weights, 5 years later my sprint improved a lot without even trying, how come ? im heavier and stronger than 5 years ago, thats right

but someone else experienced the same ? your sprint got better as you got older naturally ?

by the way, i never worked legs, just 2-3 months, but was always bored to me, so i became upperbodylet

CNS gains. Rippletits talked about how he's had a few trainees pass marine/army tests doing pure SS, no running, etc.

do you think if i started sprinting i could improve my times even more ?

its kinda weird, because as a child i was pretty weak but now, with all my training im really strong for my age and size, i never thought i could get so strong hat fast

>do you think if i train i'll get better at it?

i dont know, a friend of mine, was naturally strong as fuck, he started working out, one year after his strenght didnt increase at all, when i started working out, i got a one arm chin up in 3 months

Your friend is retarded

probably, or doesnt really know how to workout, but dude had insane arm strenght, i remember once he armwrestled 3 of us in high school and still we wouldnt beat him

fucking strenghtlet

>Rippletits talked about how he's had a few trainees pass marine/army tests doing pure SS, no running, etc.
>when i started working out, i got a one arm chin up in 3 months

He probably just weighed more or did more physical labour.

im not lying, i started with high reps pull ups and got 24 pull ups in like 2 months, the third month i started doing negatives and got my first one arm chin up 1 month after, all of this at a bw of 64 kg

BUT, i injured my wrists so badly days after because of a stupid movement i fucked my grip strenght till the end of my days, i cant even grip a pull up bar nowadays, thats why i focused mostly on curls, overhead press and dips all this time

Sauce

yea that guy did a lot of physical labor since
young age because of his dad

Want to know how I know you're cheating?

sauce of ?

im not cheating, why would i, anyway, tell me why you dont believe me

how do i get gf like this

OPs pic

What dietary changes have you done from then to now?

Happened to me. My grade 8 (13) 100m time was like 13.3s or so which isn't bad but far from great. I started lifting at 15 and when I ran the 100 again at 16 I ran 11.1x on track
Obviously puberty played a role and I would've gotten quicker anyway, just not by anywhere near as much

Oh yeah. I've started lifting a lot less and am weaker now at 20 than at 16. My friend and I timed ourselves the other day and I only ran 12.3. Lifting makes a huge difference

>shes not real
fuckin hell, lads

wow ur telling me an 18 year old can sprint better than a 13 year old? oh jeez its like muscle and bone grew and made you move your arms and legs faster xD its almost like the more force you put into the ground and the faster you move your arms the faster you sprint!! and the more muscle and bone density you have the more force you create!!

Thats gifted sprint at 16 you dumbass

How old are you ? Im pretty sure if you kept training you may get on the low 10s

How cant you be quicker now ? Im 20 and im way faster at sprinting without training than 2 or 3 years ago

Can someone tell me the times difference from running on long grass without spikes and without blocks

Against running on track with spikes ?

I can't fap to 2d anymore. They just lack the texture of a real attractive woman, especially their lips.

never gonna make it

Running on a track with spikes is MUCH faster than running on grass with no spikes.

However, if you do not have the technical skill and are not sufficiently explosive the blocks will slow you down quite a bit. Most people will be fast with a standing start than from the blocks.

If you're interested it may be good to practice the blocks. They are fun as hell when you get it right. But it is harder than it looks. I'm sure you could find some very thorough and helpful guides but essentially the key is to EXPLODE more than you think you can and do not stand up straight as soon as you think you should.

makes sense. I got a lot faster after I started seriously training legs

Do you have idea of how much the time improves on track with spikes ? Like 0.5 or 0.3

I wana' fuck dat' wif-u