So, user, tell me about yourself

>So, user, tell me about yourself.

i'm a cool guy
when will she come back to me

I unironically lift for my waifu. I know I love her, but as the way I am now, would she love me?

I am sad neurotic virgin, fourth time in freshman year on Computer Science also I am shit ass salesman who smiles too much to copy with being sad. I lose 22lbs tho. 50 lbs to go.

She will never love she does not exist

of all the times I've been asked this, saying really honest stuff seems to work best
use to say shit like
>well I like movies, always reading stuff online, I like fitness, lifting, cycling, hiking, being outdoors in general is fun ya know
girls didn't really give a shit unless they also did that stuff
now I say
>well I really don't do anything. I work, lift, eat, and sleep. would be nice to do some deranged kinky sex with a girl and then cuddle all night
that works a lot better for thots.

I'm the one who wears the wolf head.

I'm not a frogposter
Kys

I'm what normalfags often call a grand wizard in the church of kek... hey can we skip all of this, grab a bottle of wine... and head back to my place?

>be today
>yoga for the first time in several months(used to take it at uni but stopped after graduating)
>one of the free classes offered at my gym, go after heavy leg day
>walk into class of about 10 people, with a qt in the front of the class and an open spot
>naturally went over and took the open space
>Half way through the session sweating my ass off and having a difficult time balancing
>begin to move into bird of paradise pose
>audibly fart for a solid 1 second
>qt girl only one that hears me
>starts laughing at me
>instructor comes over to help me fix my pose
>walks right into my egg bean and rice fart
>coughs, adjusts me then walks away
>After class qt opens door and holds it for me to come out
>laughter smiling

I can never go back

Y-y-you too

I've given up. Now I work a $12 an hour warehouse job and dip and drink a lot. Don't have any friends, live in a shitty apartment. All of my colleagues have out performed me, my siblings have out performed me. I came from a "wealthy/upper middle class" 5 child family. I have a pretty big dick (8 inches) but only have had sex once. I'm the black sheep, makes family get togethers awkward and I have bipolar disorder. Just a curmudgeony 5'9 skinny dyel manlet eeyore type. You wouldn't want to hang out with me

I'm a legitimate American Psycho tier sociopath so I could win pretty easily. Knowing when to betray is the key. I've done really well in my career from both being the best at what I do and having good networking and social skills. I'm also an INTJ "Architect," high level strategist and tactician (chess is too repetitive and boring to bother with) who enjoys figuring out massively complex problems (like how to play people off each other) for fun. I'm already 10 moves ahead of you. I've already won.

Kys

You older than your siblings?

I'm kinda in the same boat exept I was the star son for a while. Then I got hurt them i started drinking then I went to jail then I got fat then I lost my job.

Been a shit few years. Too embarrassed to see my family like this. But I quit drinking been running and lifting regular for 2 months now. Still working shit jobs but get government checks now so it's starting to turn around. Don't give up

breh...he's already won the argument. he's ten moves ahead

>she

Lmao, that was pretty good user.
Made me groan and laugh at the same time.

I fucking love that you're spreading this lmao

I play piano and like to write and make music, electronic and some rap (ill text you my soundcloud later). Im into fitness and that type of stuff from my high school days, lifting, running, swimming, you know, I also love playing ball, Im pretty big into history and to a lesser extent some literature. I also write short stories when im not chilling or hanging out with friends

do you have my number
?

I think about suicide a lot
oh and I lift

self hating loser that always compares myself to the extreme in anything that I do and always hate myself when I can't compete at that level. Literally only lifting again because I want to be stronger than anyone around me. Not a virgin though, so guess i've got that

>So, user, tell me about yourself.
you and roastie tricks can fuck off!
i will not be mocked

You'd be a fool not to. She handled this shit the perfect way and is obviously a keeper. Find a way to defuse the situation (maybe make a non-autistic joke about it?) next time, strike a conversation. And avoid farting again.

just fart on qt

How do I redeem myself of the situation? It's a MFW class so I'll end up going on friday maybe

Just

25 year old 6'2" 180 college dropout. Not depressed though

I'm 21, chugging away at uni, hovering around 25%bf (5'10" 190lb), about to go to court in a week to try and get my roommate out of my damn house.

Tell her a joke. The queen of England and the king of Tonga were sitting on a stage at a parade ceremony. Just as a horse was walking by it let out a monstrous fart. The queen immediately apologized and said "I'm terribly sorry." and the king of Tonga replied "Oh, I thought that was the horse."
If she likes you she'll laugh then say that you wish there was a horse you could have blamed it on and then introduce yourself.

I spend hours every day posting on an anime inspired fitness image board. Other than that I work and go to the gym. Even though it looks like I don't exercise you'd be surprised how much time I spend there!

>24
>no idea what I want to do with my life
>working a shit job
>making shit money
>little to no friends
>have shitty genetics
>insecure
>always depressed
>spend too much time on here
>want to kill myself everyday
>feel like I will be stuck in this shit position forever

25 yo virgin yet good looking and 130+ IQ.

I am Law student in my uni, have a body better than 99% of the faggots there and I am not ugly as fuck. Have some qt as friends on the uni because for the love of Arnie I can't mingle with there autistic faggots, write as a hobby and live alone.

I am doing pretty good for myself, I think.

>I spent most of my time looking at shirtless dudes and estimating their stats

this
mark her as your territory

lmao please this

you are NOT good looking, it's impossible to be ATTRACTIVE and NOT ATTRACT females, you are as delusional as they come