Stay Natty Bros

If you have a brain you wont ever roid, period.

youtu.be/Krs83GDm800

cliffs

>you lose your strength and size gains that came from the roids as soon as you stop injecting

>acne, gynecomastia

>your muscles get stronger faster than your tendons and ligaments ---> welcome to snap city

be smart. stay natty. and copers can write whatever they want, these facts stated above are just that.. FACTS

pic related is on cycle and off cycle.. just 1 example out of hundreds of thousands

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6406387
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10228293
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

roidlets on suicide watch

as i see nobody can refute this

so there you have it, stay away from roids. ima keep bumping for a lil while

What if you stay natty until your 50s and then roid to counteract your declining test and loss of gains?

Unless u are in a competitive sport
Then u pretty much have to roid

true but this is a gymbro forum so what u say isnt relevant

> Never stop injecting
> Gyno sugery or HIIT training on the side
> Acne Cream
> Lift safer than a natty would

yea boi get huge and leave a big coffin

tell me when you came back to reality

I think manlets should roid

>dick already small
>can compensate for hight
>testosterone helps them think they are real men

if anything, manlets have even less reason to roid than normal height people, since smaller people add muscle a lot faster (less surface area to cover etc etc)

will roidlets ever recover?

No shit
Inb4 b-b-but he used other drugs breh

wtf is that real

It’s C H E M. so yes
Some fraud will chime in soon and give you the inventory of the other drugs this druggie was on.

Unironically think that roiding as a hobby/recreational lifter is one of the most vain and homo things you could ever do.

am i still straight if I think that dude is pretty hot?

yes...

no

why the fuck would you ever stop? it costs me $28/month to cruise on test year around and i would do it even if it had none or even detrimental effect on my gainse because it makes me feel awesome, it gives me incredibly restful sleep, it boosts my energy, it alllows me to it what i want whenever i want without getting fat. its great. i would never and i will never stop. you're basically fucking retarded if you stay natty on principle

your hormonal profile regulates not only how much muscle mass you can build, but also how well you maintain it. Once your T levels drop significantly, you'll lose a lot as well.
Just as some guys stay relatively well-built despite poor diet and little exercise while others get fat instantly, or lose a lot of muscle mass after a week of not training.
The more you roid, the more you will lose once you get off of it. There's no going back to natty life, you'll be cycling for the rest of your life

Because your body isnt able to deal with it long-term.

Coping intensifies

>just inject your whole life user

Its sad, because you could get near that big on the left natty. Its possible.

Strong shoulder/bicep to forearm/wrist ratio in the first two pics.

>Implying lazy faggots who gear for minor gains have the drive or natty test to build that.

user, they'll be fat or lanklets forever.
Don't give those idiots hope. They'll just use it as a justification to get on another cycle.

I did steroids for 22 weeks this year. While I don't fully regret it, I certainly did get a TON of acne on my back. No chance to acne on my face. I was on equipoise and test. Currently on PCT.

Stay natty unless you're sure you want to be and have the potential to be a shredded bodybuilder. I don't have that potential. I don't have the Genetics for it. Too much acne and other shit even with a clean diet.

I want to marry Bugenhagen!

roiding is especially pointless when you realize how many buff dudes there are.

having huge muscles is like having nice clothes or being a thin woman. It's ideal, but it's not defining enough to be one's driving motivation.

More like something you achieve and maintain while striving for one's true passion.

My problem is that I don't do cycle for the gains but just for the brain.
I feel so good that I don't even bother caring about anything
>Life? Meh
>Girls? Meh
Life is so good on test that I feel like people are drown to me, I'm magnificient on roids

how long have you been off? How much muscle have you retained?

jesus, what a dumb shit. he says the same thing for 11 minutes

go read a book you fucking piece of shit dumbass idiot

t.atrophied testicles

Absolutely nobody loses noticeable muscle mass after not training for a week

If your smart about your drug use you wont lose anything. The people that lose gains off cycle are the ones that use grams of gear as a crutch for their already shit genetics, and don't know how to eat and train naturally. The smart users use steroids to ENHANCE what they already have. 99% of users are just impatient. (/fraud/)

Same could be said for meth u fucking junkie

You can be on roids and not gain that much muscle but strenght

Look at sprinters

>dick already small
That's not true actually. One thing has nothing to do with the height

ITT:Delusional faggots

stay dyel cunts
those who can be brainwashed by such fucking retarded broscience tier facts should be necked

>pic related is on cycle and off cycle
technicly this is correct but you are misleading people on purpose here

left is on roids, right is natty pre roids

>you could get near that big on the left natty. Its possible.
maybe in 20 years while being genetic freak. On roids you can get there quick

All that acne was easily avoided by taking aromasin to keep your estrogen in check

they are not facts rofl

you keep the muscle fibres which were induced to differentiate by using androgens --> permanent advantage (i.e. keep your gains)

i think you might be the 'coper' trying to do PSAs on an albanian embroidery image board

Very true, I'm 5'9 and mine is almost at 8 inches with with 6 inch girth.

Yeah, I'm 5'8 and mine is like 7 inches. Just big enough if you ask me.

Roids lets you lose bodyfat fat without hunger (and subsequent severe insomnia)

And what happens if lets say a natural disaster occurs, you get thrown in jail , or go travelling for a couple of months or any other event or scenario occurs in which you are unable to get your supply of roids ? You'd shrivel into an eunuch unable to produce T naturally weaker than your average joe. This is what boggles my mind. Side effects of roids can be negated , you can basically roid all your life and be fine , but how to you get over the fact that you are so freaking fragile and dependant on certain perfect circumstances to be able to maintain your lifestyle, simillary to a sick person always needing his medicine. Literally not worried about anything health related , but I feel like roids make you more of a weakling rather than a superhuman in the grand scheme of things

The fact nattys are so obsessed with roiders shows how jelly they really are, how about you do what you do and stop worrying about us.

Anyways I'm 38, lifted 10 years before taking gear, been off and on for about 5 now
The idea you lose everything is pure bs, roids give you extra muscle receptors that you never lose, if you keep training you will still be bigger than the natties.
You will definitely lose the vascularity and roid look though.
The people that look like shit off cycle are the ones who stop training and watching their diet.
In a nutshell being on roids is like going from driving an SUV to driving a Ferrari, if you keep training and go off cycle you'll be driving a camaro, if you stop training totally then your going back to driving an SUV.
Op is saying to never try the Ferrari because you won't want to give it back.

If you're not ready to face the negative side of steroids and you aren't thinking of doing this competitively, there really is no use for roids. If you wanna look like basic chad on instagram, do it natty

Proper healthy diet lets you lose body fat without hunger as well.

With proper healthy diet and exercise you can lose about 2kg per month which is pretty good.

Too woke

>Left
>Good lighting
>Right
>Terrible lighting

Really makes me think

long time no see,how are u?

Says fucking who?

Even fucking Scooby had been on trt. Guy looks fantastic and he's 50+. Kill yourself.

You mean the left and right tit?

Aside from the whole destroying your body and mind thing that comes with meth

Test has literally zero bad side effects when taken correctly, even for your whole life.

>Op is saying to never try the Ferrari because you won't want to give it back
This is a good way of putting it. But Ferrais aren’t illegal in most countries. So more like a stolen Ferrari that one has to change the VIN and what not in order to not be recognized as a stolen Ferrari

If something forces you to stop your body is fucked. You're also increasing your risk of a cardiovascular event. Plus your balls must look weird lol

People respond differently to roids. How would anyone know? Its up to you to find out

Fuck sake

I'm this guy btw I was thrown into sac county jail in the middle of a heavy deca durabolin/ testosterone blast, I had been cruising on test/tren for a couple years.
I was the biggest dude in there musclewise and no one fucked with me, in fact most inmates wanted to train with me. I continued working out using water bags and doing push ups with inmates standing on my back, if we could get a sturdy broom we would hang it over the shower stalls and do pushups. I was in nearly six months and barely lost any strength, my vascularity and some of my size did go but not much, also they barely feed you so I got super cut up. My dick never really stopped working although my balls went back to normal after 3 months.Eventually I got out on probation and a year later I'm here typing this while cruising tren/test
You literally have no experience so stop posting bullshit

You're right, but testosterone it's one of those things that lately everyone has I'm their body. You may not need as much free test to feel balanced and good as someone else, but the fact if the matter is you always benefit from having a high optimal level as a male. Literally everyone.

It's good your dick still worked in prison so you could stuff that prison anus user. Gay for the stay right brother

That's right

I'm doing okay! Lost a bit of mass due to back injury from non gym related accident but working around it! Hope you're having a good one

>almost 40 and on Veeky Forums
>manchild 'shows how jelly they really are'
>encouraging fitness noobs to consider roids
>been to prison
the scum on this website lmao

Fantasyland bullshit
Most prisoners are extremely homophobic, if a real faggot made a pass at another prisoner there would be an immeditate fight and guards would rush in and shut it down. Prisoners use "shower time" and jack off behind the curtain to relieve themselves

Don't every go on /r9k/ or any other board then, that's pretty light weight compared to other personal details I've seen on this site.

D E G E N E R A T E
E
G
E
N
E
R
A
T
E

No one cares what you think
Also I'll be coming here until they throw dirt on my ass, deal with it

Yeah no shit

Topkek muh dude,youre gonna be cruising till youre 50 (if you make it that far). And god forbid you get a family and jump off of T at 40. Because thats when the real fun starts.

How do I stay natty and keep all my muscle, bone density etc. for the rest of my life? Also what routine to do for all my muscles for 3 days a week?

Fuck you little beta dyel manlet keyboard warrior faggot

lol whut

u mad?

>More like something you achieve and maintain while striving for one's true passion.
This and only this.

loooooooooooooooool

everybody point and laugh at this triggered coping loser

xDDDDDDD mr olympias look just as shit when theyre off roids... i guess they dont know shit about roiding and have shit genetics too?? (hence theyre mr. olympias right?)

fucking densely dumbfucked retard

TRT is not blasting, dumbfuck

are you saying blastin test is safe? oh my holy god the amount of delusion in this thread. let me guess you are about 17 years old?

>roiders ITT

what a troglodyte retard, look how triggered his tiny pea brain gets from those facts

The only reason I wouldn't roid is because of hair, and we all know that it's all about face

When I reach my 30s and start a family I definitely will consider a little more than TRT just to maintain a household properly

Clearly you are as clueless about gear as Bugenhagen.
>you lose your strength and size gains that came from the roids as soon as you stop injecting
No you don't. You keep all the muscle if you keep eating at maintenance or above and keep training.
>acne, gynecomastia
You can avoid acne on gear by not consuming dairy products, and if you still get it, take accutane, 100% guaranteed to make it go away. Surely you are not denying that none of the competing bodybuilders ever have acne on stage. They don't, because it's a small problem that can be avoided.
Gynecomastia is easily avoidable with AI and PCT. You'll only get it if you do something wrong.
>your muscles get stronger faster than your tendons and ligaments ---> welcome to snap city
There has never been a single natty powerlifter or oly lifter without any injuries. Injuries are unfortunately a part of the sport that can not be avoided in the span of decades of training.

>>your muscles get stronger faster than your tendons and ligaments
doesn't this happen without roids as well? (not to the same extent, granted)

I dont see what the dick size has to do with it. Roids actually make your dick bigger.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6406387
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10228293
Its the balls that shrink

Wow, its almost like he stopped training and eating enough after getting off?

Is that your argument, really? Whats the problem with shrunken testicles? Why should I care? I dont use them for anything

t. triggered coping brainlet

see

>Frank Zane
>40 years of non stop blast and cruise
>in great health and amazing fitness
Nothing bad will happen to you and you will live a long life even on roids for decades. There is no evidence to suggest that they would make you die in your 50's, you are delusional.
>And god forbid you get a family and jump off of T at 40. Because thats when the real fun starts.
What, you mean like tons of pro bodybuilders like Ronnie Coleman have done? Obviously he got off his massive stacks so that he could have children, yet it had no bad effect on him. He just had to do PCT for a longer time than usual, regained his fertility (because if you were fertile before use, you will 100% always be fertile once you come off again), had children and then got back on.

Nattycucks are crying themselves to sleep tonight.

>accutane and roids at the same time

sounds like a great way to progessively overload your internal organs.

I thought you were only supposed to start taking steroids once you were nearing your natty limit.

Haha you literally have no argument to counter my facts. You are so mad, coping nattycuck.
Its actually kind of sad how angry you little cuckboys get about what other men take to improve their lives. Shouldn't you mind your own business if you ever wanna stop being a beta?

Oh look more retards who don't know anything about what they're talking about. Its very common to do accutane to get rid of acne IF you get it on roids. You might not even get acne.
Accutane on roids is perfectly safe as long as you don't take letrozole, or was it arimedex at the same time.

According to who? Why waste 10 years of your life getting to your natty limit when you could surpass it in a couple years?

How is it a waste? It develops proper work ethic in and out of the gym and is enjoyable. "Instant" gratification isn't something I'm interested in. I want to build a good character along with quality muscle.

>I want to build a good character
roids aren't for you, then

I'm not saying not to do it, but you claimed that you are supposed to reach natty limit before hopping on gear. There is zero point in doing that, it's in fact the hugest waste of time if you're gonna end up hopping on gear anyway. If you're gonna do it, then do it sooner rather than later.
>It develops proper work ethic in and out of the gym
So does lifting while on gear. You'll be able to lift with even more volume and intensity than a natty and still be able to recover for the next workout.
>"Instant" gratification
Do you think gains on gear are instant? To get the kind of physique the likes of Arnold and Frank Zane had takes like 8 years on gear.
>I want to build a good character along with quality muscle.
What does that have to do with anything? What prevents you from building good character while lifting on gear?

Do you realize your arguments are all complete nonsense?

>t. jealous nattycuck
Are you saying Arnold had bad character? He had literally undefeatable charisma and character

>roid rage

he's the exception, not the rule. are you comparing the average roid user to Arnold?

He's an example that your stupid little argument makes no sense. Steroids won't somehow magically prevent you from building character. Jesus christ the shit you jealous manbabies come up with keeps getting more ridiculous day by day.

Not that user. I want to have a body that says I can wrestle a grizzly and win. Should I roid?