Drinking problems

How often do you guys drink and how badly does it fuck with your gains?

Also what's the main reason you drink?

Other urls found in this thread:

quran.com/2/219
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I drink a glass of whiskey every night, probably a little over a shot. It doesn't interrupt my gains at all.

On the weekends I might have 2-3 glasses.

every night, i can't do drugs anymore.
drugs probably hurt gains more.
beer is definitely better than whiskey, i think, not sure why. it feels filling, so i drink less, idk. if i drink less and smoke more weed, i'm feeling great and hitting the gym regularly.

I have 4 beers every Saturday night.

>how dies it effect your gains

Low test ad, I don't have any.

It probably slows my gains but I'll do about 4 shots worth of whiskey on weekends and Monday nights.

The bigger danger is getting drunk and then binging on taco bell or something. Alcohol destroys your will.

Last time I got drunk was about 3 months ago. I quit drinking regularly a year ago because I was getting black out drunk every weekend and it sucked.

I bought a bottle a few hrs ago and I'm already regretting it. I don't have a problem with booze, I just feel like I shouldn't be drinking because I'm still in my depressed stage. I promised myself that I will only drink if I do well on something or when I'm happy. Like I passed my accounting test a few weeks ago, so I think I will drink to that.

overall I'll drink like 5-7 times a year. So I know I'm not a drunk. I just don't know why I feel bad for drinking.

Attempting Sober October. I’ve never been a huge drinker, but I want to cement that a little more. So far so good.

it depends on if there's some party or event then I allow/limit myself to get drunk or wasted once a week

or if there's nothing going on and I'm feeling bored/lonely/depressed I drink 10-15 beers at home and play video games

I used to get drunk everyday for like 3 years

haven't had a drop in 2 years, best choice I ever made

if you have an addictive personality like me just don't start drinking by yourself like I did, it went downhill quick

a bottle of wine a day

I have a problem.

I binge drink Thurs - Sat and sometimes Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday depending on if something is going on at the frat house.

When you consider the macros in alcohol and adjust your diet to accommodate them then you can't lose gains over it. Alcohol (and beer to a greater extent) is just carbs, albeit very nutritionally deficient carbs. The only time alcohol truly gets in the way of my gains is when I'm too hungover the day after to work out.

2 beers everyday

Never

As a teen my parents once let me have a sip of red wine but now I even dont eat any food preparedwith any alc beverage such as risotto or cote au vin

I drink a couple times a week, I'm in college so it's usually Thursday Friday and Saturday and sometimes a Margarita Monday or Tequila Tuesday. The drinking itself isn't the problem, it's the inability to resist ordering food that fucks with my gains (er, my weight loss). Generally I just try to eat less to compensate for 4-6 beers every night that I go out, but it doesn't always work out that way. But fuck it man, what's the point of it all if you're not enjoying yourself?

They ask you about wine and gambling. Say, "In them is great sin and [yet, some] benefit for people. But their sin is greater than their benefit." And they ask you what they should spend. Say, "The excess [beyond needs]." Thus Allah makes clear to you the verses [of revelation] that you might give thought.

quran.com/2/219

This. Never expected less from the only true religion.

I fucking love Kraken

it's not just about macros, alcohol severely decreases protein synthesis and dehydrates you. It's fine if you're cool with what you're doing but multiple days of drinking is definitely inhibiting you

Allahu Akbar :,)

His endless wisdom will bring us to the light.

Main reason I drink is so I can go on another day.

I thought they executed fags in your religion. How are you still alive?

I always stay hydrated brother.

For all of you supposed alcoholics in this thread look into Pedialyte. It will change your life.

Alcohol is for niggers, spics and jew. I'm a hardworking man, so no, I don't drink.

fuck you, op. Trump is gonna get rid of you lazy fucks.

Isn't it too sweet though?

Islam is right yet again.

Take that fedora atheists and christcucks.

It's a fat burning suppressor and negatively affect muscle protein synthesis and post exercise recovery

But 2-3 glasses is fine

>But 2-3 glasses is fine

Day, week, month, year?

When I drink I feel shame, I remember all the bad things I've done and I just feel like a complete piece of shit, I lose control of fine motor movements and a notice, it freaks me out and I hate it. I really like the taste of beer, but I wish I could drink it without the alcohol. Fuck alcohol.

I teetotal on cuts except on Sunday where I carb up and eat at maintenance.
I don't think it really affects gains otherwise so long as IIFYM.

Never because I can't stand not being in control of myself in the slightest, that's why I don't consume caffeine either
Plus you know, gains killer

2-3 glasses in one occassion

But definitely not everyday

I have a beer or 2 socially every few weeks. I prefer weed because there's no hangover and I sleep better while high.

Nursing a hangover today
College is fucking me so I decided to have a few but couldn't stop
Never drinking again though that shit is poison

I had some bad years when I drank everyday. I can drink two bottles of wine and still feel well. Since I started lifting seriously, changed my eating habits (no carbs for dinner) and began cutting, I reduced this to once a week when I eat maintenance.

Main reason is I like it. I like to have good wine and I like to be a bit drunk. Second reason is I am addicted.