Good hamstring exercises other than deadlift?

Good hamstring exercises other than deadlift?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dt0YcFf1E8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Glute ham raise

Deadlift variations.
>stiff legged
>Romanian
>45 degree (Pete Rubish does these)
>sumo

Well hamstring machines obviously. Leg curls, all the variants.
If you don't have those, well, then just stick to the hamstring dumbbell curl

Fucking this

romanian deadlift GOAT hamstring exercise

also low bar squats

GHRs, (weighted) back extensions, BB rows (especially if you "cheat"), back squats (bend over more to use hamstrings more), good mornings, seated good mornings, hamstring curls, and basically anything else which involves hip extension and/or knee flexion

underrated: nordic hamstring curl. Swiss ball curls.do them at the end of your workout

>nordic hamstring curl

this just looks like a glute ham raise for poorfags

>45 degree back raise
godly but i only ever feel it in my erectors and glutes, do i have the pad set too high or something?

leg press when i have high foot placement and controlled negatives

heavier deadlift

one-legged rdls

prowler/sled pushes

Cant believe no one mentioned weighted hip thrust. Its a deadlift without using your back but if you opt for these instead of deads you should also do rows.

those target glutes primarily

Sprinting.

Question about hypers and the 45 degree back raise?

Is it possible to blow your back out doing these?

Good mornings

larping

Stiff leg deadlift, leg curl, seated leg curl.

doin hip thrusts wrong if they're burning your hammies or you're just incredibly weak

How do I go about doing this exercise at home?

Front squats.

youtube.com/watch?v=dt0YcFf1E8E

>front squat
>glutes
lol

>Stiff leg deadlift
this. drop half of your regular deadlift weight, keep your back and legs straight and feel your hamstrings burn

Yes, for the first month I was doing them I thought "the more ROM, the better. So I hyper-extended the fuck out of my back at the top - I was almost upright on the 45deg hyper. My disks seared with pain so bad that I couldn't sleep. I was about to give up lifting thinking that I fucked my back during deadlifts or something.

Turns out: just like skull-crushers don't actually involve crushing your skull - hyper-extensions don't actually involve maximally hyper-extending your back under load. Just stop when you're at or slightly past neutral.

ATG squats

How strong do you need to be to do those without pushing yourself off? This way it seems it would be very hard to maintain consistency and track progress.

lmao how unathletic can you possibly be? hurting yourself doing hypers lol give me a break

by doing something like this. never said it was a smart thing to do. but if you think anyone can do that and feel no ill effect then try it out for a couple of weeks, see how athletic you are.

RDLS, dont bother with anything else

It's harder than doing it on a GHD, since your knees don't slide down the pad to give you better leverage as you go up.

This and nothing else.

retard

>not doing front squats for hamstrings for maximum muscle confusion
never gonna make it