QTDDTOT

Let's have a 'QTDDTOT' thread.

I was told to never lift my heaviest lift twice. As in If I'm benching 1.5pl8 for first set then I don't do 2 sets of 2pl8 after. Why shouldn't you 2 last sets be the same weight?

I have been following pic related for about 3 weeks now. Is it realistic to get "aesthetics" gains from this being a skinnyfat dude?

Did you not see the other QTDDTOT that already exists user?

Whenever I do a curling exercise I feel pressure on my left arms ulna anyone else have a similar experience? Does it go away?

i think you might have weak forearms. I used to have the same problem

Is there a difference with keeping your elbows in vs out during db shoulder presses?

The bones in your forearm aren't that thick and can flex a little when doing things like curls. I remember I used to get it a few years ago but not any more. I don't think it matters unless it causes you persisting pain.

Why can't I get a good night's rest after lifting? Usually go to bed 4-5 hours after gym.

Thanks brahs

Did I fuck up my intermittent fast for today if I accidentally ate (as in, I was subconsciously snacking a bit while on my computer until I caught myself) a few peanuts?

Anyone have 5/3/1 Forever as a torrent or PDF?

meditate
I used to get less than 6 hours a night
latley I've been sleeping 9 hours a night

Takes 40-50 calories to break a fast.

How many times a day do you meditate?

Sis wants to start weightlifting with me
Anything special about lifting for girls or do I just start her on greyskull lp

ALWAYS KEEP ELBOWS IN.
if you keep your elbows out, you will hurt urself eventually

legit the same, except for the weight ofc.

Recently starting deadlifting and I've got crazy spinal erector DOMS. Is this normal and if not what can I do to fix this?

>think girl is a 9/10
>find her instagram page
>looks like a 6/10
what does this mean?

If I miss a session can I do two ( one in morning one at night) to catch up?

Why do expensive brand protein powders have max 24-25g of protein yet the Walmart body gortress has 30g per scoop? Is there a difference in quality or what?

do not masturbate before you go stalking on Instagram

That you're petty

Look up protein spiking. It's a thing. Also, bodyfortress is actually not too bad for the money. You can read up on labdoor.

taste, ingredients,quality, mixing

Any specific excersises to tighten the arm flab, I know toning doesn't work but anything to target those underarm muscles?
Thanks

The flab goes when flexed

That's what I've been getting. Doesn't blend well in a shaker bottle but is just fine in a blender

Work your arms you skinnyfat fuck.

Do literally anything that works any part of your arm. Even your forearms would be a start. You have zero muscle mass.

Sure, if you build strength you'll build lean muscle too, which will make you more aesthetic.

elbows flared will destroy your rotator cuff, elbows are safe

>Recently starting deadlifting
if you're just starting then you're gonna be sore

Get rid of it by doing more deadlifts and stretching. Warm up the muscles

literally bulk you have 0 mass. hope on greyskull and eat. And trim your pits that shit is repulsive.

Is losing two pounds per week too fast for a cut? it's a 1000 calories deficit

Anyone know how to work on lower body flexibility? I'm so stiff that I get back pain while squatting and I really don't want to snap my shit up.

Limber 11 by De Franco.

Dude, that's the perfect woman physique. Add a little tits surgery and I'd legit date you

How would I go about decreasing vascularity?
I've become alarmingly vascular considering I'm still DYEL-tier and haven't even cut down to a six-pack yet.

The very front of my shoulders are killing me on literally every lift. How do I stop this?

What do about strenght imbalance? For example if I can curl 12 times with my right arm and only 8-9 with my left on a given weight. Do I stress my weaker arm more or proceed as usual?

biceps tendonitis?

just curl 8-9 reps with your right arm aswell

When I do lundges I feel a sharp pinching pain where my ass crack starts. After I do a few lundges it feels numb and the pain goes away. Is it anything serious?

If you are out there greyskull, i believe in you

What's the concensus on lifting (at home) with a cold? I tried on Sunday and could only do one set. Feeling better today but with a cough and slightly sore throat still.

JUSt looking at that pic makes me feel like I’m gonna snap my shit up

Anyone know that feel when you run/walk a long distance and take a shower immediately afterwards and since a lot of blood has gone to your legs the water feels like ice on your feet but you cant increase the temp because your upperhalf is already getting scorched?

Is there ever a point where I should stop doing kegels? I started a month ago and the results I'm seeing are so good that I don't think that I'll ever stop.

got shoulder clicking in my left shoulder lads. When I raise my left arm laterally up it clicks. no pain. I have only been training again since the end of july, but I suspect that this problem might have started when I hurt my shoulder/arm a little bit in a football match a few weeks before I started training (was auschwitz mode atthe time). What do? I'm avoiding lateral raises because of this weird clicking in my shoulder

Would it be better to do chin ups or BB curls for biceps?

I dont have DBs to use.

That sound is a muscle or tendon sliding over the bone and 'clicking' when it slides past a certain point and hits another muscle/tendon or bone. You hear it a lot in new lifters because they have tight muscles that are rarely used so they have more tension to 'click'. Not to be confused with the clicking you sometimes get from gas escaping between bones like your knuckles, knees or even shoulders, that type of clicking only happens once or twice and then stops.

Its normal, extremely common, and not a medical issue. Normally if you warm up the muscle a bit the clicking should stop because the muscle will be less tense.

Just wait till your better brah a few days will turn into a couple weeks

textbook case skinnyfat here

5"11 160lbs skinnyfat, probably 20-25% bodyfat
too skinny to cut, too fat to bulk

My main goal is to actually look skinny in a shirt (to begin with) before trying to get big, even if it takes longer to get to that point. I still have moobs so I wear compression shirts and it completely kills my self esteem. Obviously I feel like I should cut if that's my goal, but I'm kind of light already. Suggestions?

I've already started lifting but not making great progress (eating at around maintenance).

I was in the same situation as you and bulked before I cut, dunno if your way will work better but my moobs have been replaced by pecs and I don't have a muffin top or a gut any more.

I cant even, is pic is ur sister or u became a female or u jsut really look like female as a male

When should I increase weight?
I've been increasing it whenever I found easy to do x10 instead of x5.

Is it gay to get pegged?

not if its by a woman

Try ibuprofen, 2 in the morning and one every 4 hrs.
If pain persists after a week see a doctor senpai

Thanks user

Is this the best way to DB shoulder press to avoid shoulder pain

yes

Oh man why the fuck did no one tell me this when I started lifting? I was flaring my elbows out on this exercise and DB press. All those how to videos show the flared out technique. I almost snapped my shoulder a month ago

>All those how to videos show the flared out technique.
Because elbows flared means you hit your lateral delts more. Plus it's not that bad as long as you have good form and don't have any shoulder issues.

Cut first:
>you'll be more satisfied with your looks faster
>you'll be actually be able to see your gains
>your hormonal balance and mobility is better suited to making gains when your about 10-15%BF.

But if you're that weight at that height and have noticeable man-boobs then: you're probably fatter than you think or have gynecomastia or pesudogynecomasita (the former requires surgery, the latter just happens when you're fat and is reversible.)

My suggestion:
>cut at a 750kcal deficit until you're down to about 150.
>then cut at 500kcal until you're down to about 10%
>once you achieve that: go on a slight surplus (about 250-400kcal) until you're at about 15%BF
>rinse and repeat that pattern: bulk to 15%, cut to 10%, bulk to 15%, etc.

How do I eat two cloves of garlic a day without getting the taste in my mouth

rectal insertion, also why eat garlic if you hate the taste? it's nutritious and all, but there are alternatives.

I'm transitioning from a cut to a bulk.

I was eating around 1300-1400 cals a day and for the past few days I've been eating around 1850 cals. I plan on scaling it up more.

But why am I gaining weight? I've only been doing this the past few days but I've gained about a pound.

I've heard you can gain a lot of water weight when starting a bulk. Is this true?

As you increase carb intake your body will store more water

So once the amount of carbs I eat in a day plateaus my weight should too?

FFR Don't you think it would be helpful to post stats, maybe routine and lifts when you ask questions like this?

>But why am I gaining weight?
What did you expect would happen on a bulk?
>I've only been doing this the past few days but I've gained about a pound.
Because you most likely upped your carb and salt intake which means you retain more water.

>So once the amount of carbs I eat in a day plateaus my weight should too?
No, it will still rise - are you on a bulk or not? Your weight gain will plateau.

>Your weight gain will plateau.
*your weight gain rate will plateau to match your caloric surplus.

What can I do about loose skin? I used to be 140kg and I'm currently at 120kg, aiming for 100kg and then bulking to ~110kg

I don't have a huge issue yet because I've been weight lifting and taking it slow, but I am seeing loose skin around my chest and stomach. 6'3 with wide shoulders so I doubt I'l lever be small

If I bulk from 150 to 160,

and eventually cut...do I aim to cut back to 150 while obviously hoping to eliminate bodyfat, and not muscle?

>quit smoking, drinking and doing drugs if any of that applies to you
>don't lose weight to fast and lift, but you already do that
>make sure your vitamin c, zinc etc. intake is on point
>hope for the best
shouldn't be too bad unless you have fat wrapped in skin hanging off of you.

also, even at 190cm - a weight of 100/110kg is obese and you'll look like shit unless you're on roids. aim way lower.

Surgery is the only thing you can do. Sometimes you can fill out with muscle if you're lucky enough and skin still has elasticity. I wouldn't know personally since I was skinnyfat but have seen fatbros say that building their lats helped them lose a lot of excess. You'll still probably need surgery regardless if it's bad. I'd go ask /fat/ at a later stage when you've lost more.

Cutting is more body-fat percentage based. Since lean mass will fluctuate a bit during a cut.

If you don't have acess to skin calipers/dexa/etc. and suck at estimating bf%, then try to calculate lean mass, which you get by estimating FFMI, which you get by looking at your frame size and lifts - and work from there.

>still obese

I've been doing yearly medical check-ups with my insurance and my lean weight is 92kg so I don't know if I can aim lower.

this is the fucking last thing you should do

dont get fucking addicted to a drug that will fuck up your test level

Is 3 day full body a meme?? If not, anyone here got results with any of the thousand routines out there?

>Surgery is the only thing you can do.
That's only if he really was a fut fuck for a long time, is old and/or has shit genetics. I doubt it will be the case with him.

>my lean weight is 92kg
So you have an FFMI of 25.5? Good for you, but in that case you're a world class lifter and should consult your coach and not Veeky Forums.

No offense but that number is probably bloated to fuck by water retention and interstital fat (which even dexa sucks at accounting for.)

No. In fact it's usually the best route to take for newbies who have little tolerance for volume but can go for higher frequency. Even in the intermediate stage it can be quite effective - but once you've get acclimated to lifting you can spread out into 4day U/L splits or PPL. Very high level natty lifters might even have some success with broplits.

>If not, anyone here got results with any of the thousand routines out there?
No one on Veeky Forums ever made any gains. But seriously, just read the fucking sticky.

Doing PPL, is one compound push movement enough on push day, plus all your isolations?

I've been noticing that my front delt isn't recovering so well from doing two compound push movements twice a week. I've also heard that your push:pull needs to be 1:2, which mine right now is 1:1

>dairy gives me acne
>sugar gives me acne
>stress gives me acne
>sweating gives me acne
>want to roid, that’ll probably give me acne
I’ve cut out dairy and sugar but wtf do I do? It’s not like bad cystic acne, just a few white heads but they look gross.

accutane

guys how to recover ur test after a long cut??

Could be the start of a shoulder impingement, or something more serious with the RTC if a front delt isn't recovering.

Clean your gut and consume probiotics.

CUT while LIFTING

> I've also heard that your push:pull needs to be 1:2, which mine right now is 1:1
No, 1:1 is correct. Unless you have been brolifting and only doing bench for the last couple of years.

>I've been noticing that my front delt isn't recovering so well from doing two compound push movements twice a week.
First step would be to cut out front delt isolation (if there's any in your routine) rather than cut out compounds.

>Doing PPL, is one compound push movement enough on push day, plus all your isolations?
Depends on a lot of things: what your goals are, possible imbalances and injuries, MRV, etc. But rule of thumb is to have at least two compounds on each day. Usually OHP and bench for push, rows and pull-ups for pull, squats and either deads or a squat variation on lower.

Go see a doctor and most likely get a prescription.

Is there a Veeky Forums guide to running? If so, can someone post it?

No, but there is a guide to avoiding walking, swallowing, standing and blinking to prevent cardio from robbing you of your gains.

Another option is to dowork on a 2 to 1 ratio for a while.

Anyone have advice for someone starting an EC stack? What experiences have you had with it? Why has aspirin been left out of the stack by a lot of people lately? How does fish oil help while on the stack?

Its ok but less good than GZCLP

Someone in my gym told me that "I smell" and now I wonder why I'm not smelling anything wrong with me. Is there anything wrong with my sweat I got used to?
I shower every day, now I also shaved my armpits just to be sure since I have no fucking idea where this shit comes from (especially since I don't smell it, no idea why).
Anyone else here had problems with body odor? Strong sweat smell or something similar?

This made me really hard, just a bit bigger tits and it'd be perfect.

I just now OHP'd 1pl8 for the first time.

Was planning on doing 125 lbs 3x5. Decided to say fuck it and just loaded up 1pl8 to give it a shot and managed 5 reps with good clean form.

Feeling really proud of myself. I don't have anyone to brag to, but I wanted to tell someone.