Average height

What's the actual average height for young white males?

Are there any risks that in the future, anyone below 6'1 will be considered manlet because it keeps increasing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fzb3TcC6zkM
tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

5'8"

More foreigners = shorter average height

6'5 is the new manlet cutoff

I am 5"10 but I live in the Netherlands so I am short.

how tall are young men your age? On average?

Would 6''1 be short or painfully average there?

6ft where I live, like 5ft7.5 in the united states of manlets

6"1 is average for Dutch people my age (20). The foreigners make the average go down though.
A lot of my dutch friends are easily over 6"3 it's crazy.

Sorry, I can't hear you when you're all the way down there in the manlet pit

youtube.com/watch?v=fzb3TcC6zkM

>tfw 6"0'
>women tower me on a daily basis

Probably close to 6"0 for young white males. The average is lot shorter in many countries because they also count older men and non-whites.

It's also important to keep that in mind for average weight as well, non-whites besides east asians are more likely to be obese.

Between 5'11" and 6'0" or 181-183cm.

This. I'm 5'9 and walking around college campus I feel like a turbo manlet. For undergrad students it's probably closer to 6'1 maybe even 6'2

Honestly, 5'10

6'9" is new manlet cutoff height.

>feelsbadman

Whats the manlet cut off again? Like 6"7 right?

Here in America manlet cutoff is 6"14'

I'm 6'2 and I still see women taler than me

> high heels were a mistake

it's 5'10 1/2 for white dudes.
if you include everyone it's 5' 9".

>tfw 5'11.5" manlet God
>have to wear 1" lifts to be normal height

Keep in mind this is self-reported (so the average is shorter in real life)

FAKE NEWS

>it's 5'10 1/2 for white dudes
>white dudes
Coping shitskin detected. Young Whites are at least 6'0" on average. Spics and gooks are 5'6-5'8" bringing the average down in the US and Canada. Average (all ages) European is 5'11", younger Europeans are 6'1" on average. I don't count south "european" arab shitskins as European, but even they are not that short.

calm down incel-kun and take your meds

>minority significantly affects statistics of the majority by that much

Average male height is actually 5'4'', anything you see anywhere else is a lie.

>literally arguing over one(1) inch difference

please take a 5 minute break and realise how autistic youve became. thank me later

6'
feels fucking great man

>5' 7 - 5' 8 average man's height isn't listed in both tables
>5' 7 - 5' 8 is probably global average man's hieght
>highest average woman's height is 5' 6.4"

We're gonna make it brahs

> 5 foot 6 foot

Is 11'4" the new manlet cutof?

yeah i dont get why people are so worried when the average women height never reaches 5'7

The US is 60% non-white or mixed. London is 50% muslim.

6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum 6' minimum

I think medicine will give us this gift, before 6'1 be the new average height.

You can only fool people with this manlet meme who never go out so in the end its incels killing each other.

Which is pretty good so carry on lads

This.

You should be comparing your height to your national average, not the entire goddamn Earth.

>Be 5'10
>According to Veeky Forums I'm manlet
>Check height percentiles for North america (tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/)
>I'm actually above average ,taller than 60% of males (59.5 percentile)

remember kids, don't get memed by Veeky Forums

you shouldnt compare yourself to others, especially in things you cant change.

>tfw 5'9.7" exactly
Phew

back to >>/pol/ for you

I'm not, but these people are.

>ethnicity is not considered.
irrelevant calculator since all those gooks and spics bring the average way down. come to the midwest. I'm 6'0. I see taller guys all the time, I'm average as fuck.

>been 6'3" since age 13
>grew up hearing "you're so tall" right after "you're pretty" all the time

Have fun being taller than subhuman spics and chinks.

Rip looks like forever a manlet

Why are you mad?

I, myself, am 6'3", which I think is a pretty good height. Will girls like me so long as I don't shrink or something? BTW guys I'm 23. Love to know some of your thoughts and opinions

>I'm 6'0. I see taller guys all the time

You realise even if you're in the top 20% that means 20 out of 100 person is gonna be taller than you? So if you live in a college town you can see hundreds of people taller than you every single day unless youre an outlier.

Like honestly I give up, I can't browse this board anymore. You people are so fucking goddamn retarded that I'm trying to think its just a conspiracy to prove the meathead stereotype right.

t. angry little subhuman manlet child

you not going to notice an inch or two difference considering a shoe can make more than that and you have to stay really close and look eye-level to judge exact height
also i forgot about all those spics in russia and eastern europe. and western europe, its totally filled with spics. oh wait

>20% of everyone else is taller than me
>"brah ur tall and stupid for thinking you're average"
lmao. if you aren't the top 5%, you aren't tall. The only people who care about height are women and manlets. Women do not give a shit you are top 20%, that's all they see anyway. The top 5% is what they consider tall. everything else is "meh" to them. Anyone below 5'10 doesn't matter at all, so being taller than them is irrelevant. Like being smarter than a downie.

>I see taller guys all the time
Well of course you're gonna see taller people retard, unless you have a height related disorder and you're in the 99% percentile there will be people taller than you and those are the only one you notice cause you're an insecure beta bitch when really you're taller than most people you just don't pay attention to the shorter ones

>not american
why do you think your posts matter?

>subhuman
>child

best way to give away the fact youre a mouthbreathing underaged incel

yeah i forgot the blackpill where 95% of men couldnt get laid and everybody is secretly an incel and its not you being bottom of the barrel
nice cope

>The only people who care about height are women and manlets.

So which one are you?

wasn't there a research paper about how a large segment of males from all of history never got laid/had children?
yea...

>spics in Russia

yeah thousands of years ago without any society where men beat each other until death and only the remaining was able to get laid. totally relevant to you or anyone else these days. holy cope. just accept youre bottom of the barrel. its not your height, its not one attribute, its the full package mate

I’ve had this conversation with manlets and dicklets for years.
There is a stark difference between the numerical average vs. what people percieve at average. While the “average” height in the US may be 5’8”, the percieved average is more like 6’. You’re never going to hear “you’re tall” if you are 6 foot or below, despite the fact that you are technically “tall”.
Same goes for dick size. Yeah the “average” may be 5.5” or whatever, but no girl will be impressed if you pull down your pants and reveal a 6 inch wing wang.
You’ll never hear someone who is actually tall or actually has a big dick comparing themselves to this “average” as it is just a mechanism to make manlets/dicklets feel better about themselves.

>wasn't there a research paper about how a large segment of males from all of history never got laid
No

>had children?
A couple could have like 8 children but none of them survived in those shit conditions.

>grouping men and women together instead of doing two columns

what a fucking retard

>While the “average” height in the US may be 5’8”, the percieved average is more like 6’

because everyone lies about his height and dick size you absolute fucking brainlet

correcto mundo

You're short anyways

Literal average

are you blind

>implying that doesn't mean its short

>when youre so lonely you pretend to be retarded to get human interaction in (You) form

Sad!

By “percieved” I don’t mean what people hear as the average numerical value, I mean if you saw someone of a certain height without knowing their height, what you would percieve them as (short, average, tall)
So when I say the percieved average is 6’, that means that when people see someone that is 6’ tall, they would not think he is tall, nor would they think he is short. They would percieve him as average height.

fucking salty manlets

I'm a foreigner and I'm taller than 95% of the amaericans I've seen so far.

There is, it's called HIV. It makes you RIPped

this post makes zero sense, what do you study user if youre this much of a brainlet. if what you said was true 5'10 guys couldnt get away with lying about being 6'0. neither guys lying about dick size. the reality is that every single girl thinks the guy is taller than he actually is and has a bigger dick than he actually has.

legit 6'0 is tall. its not that much taller than average that you stand out but tall doesnt starts where its your entire identity and people ask whether you play basketball.

A 6'0 guy is 7-8 inch taller than the average female. No matter the amount of mental gymnastics you not gonna convince me that 6'0 is considered average or short

i dont know why you guys meme about height so much as long as your like 4 inches taller than your female national average you should be a okay

It's incels trying to drag other people down.
This guy literally admitted being a self-hating manlet

>60th percentile
lmao manlet

no, its sorted after the combined height, making the tables for avg male and female height useless, instead of making two different tables of countries sorted after avg height by gender.

Nothing beats having a 6 at the start of your height, ya feel me brahs?

*heh*

>tfw 5'6
I knew I was short but being here is only making me more insecure by the day fuck I'm in a relationship anyways I shouldn't have to bother with this shit he's gonna leave me for some tall stronk bear isn't he

Time to go to Timor-Leste and be a god

Aren't you a twink? I don't think that matters then

new manlet cutoff for white males is 14'88"

ill take not being an american as a better feel

I'm not american either, we still use feet and inches for height,dicks and subway

I'm not

No fucking was, I'm 6'0 and lucky to see 1 if I walk in the city.

I went to NYC A couple of months ago as a Brit and everyone there was so fucking small, i'm 5"11 but the women there we're like 5"0 and the men like 5 6 at most. is this what mexicans do?

>5'8 20 years old
>most dudes couple inches taller
>some guys a couple inches shorter (bless their soul)
>have a handsome face and deep voice
>score more than most of my tall friends and live a successful happy life

Play to your strengths, maximize your potential and avoid letting your height poison your life. I also am very charasmatic and great at talking to people. Social skills>all is the honest truth.

However if you are ugly like 3/10 and short I genuinely feel bad for you, women are cruel. I hope you have a talent or other mediums to invest yourself in for success.

I'm 184 cm from Sweden and I'm pretty sure that's average here

You fags are 180 on average

t. Norwegian who visited this summer

No that's mostly Jewish and Italian people.

They don't tower over you, your inferiority complex and tiny brain sees a chick who's 5'10 and you're seeing them at eye level since you don't see from your forehead so of course it looks like they tower over you.

If things keep going average white GenZ will be 6'4 for males and 6' for females.

What could be the cause of this?

Why not? You can meet people from all around the world. Do you even go outside?

6' since 12 only just 6'3" now that im 19
fuck i use to be so good at basketball when i was tall lol

the height jew will be the end of us whites. taller people have more health issues and shorter lifespans. breed short. better fighters and healthier people are short

are you brown?