Why cant you gain muscle as a skelly?

Why cant you gain muscle as a skelly?

You can but you have to actually eat food & gain weight ya clown

high metabolism is annoying. it's doable but means if you go a few days without stuffing your face you'll lose months' worth of gains. i know that feel all too well.

You need to eat more than what you feel like eating. If you do this for a few weeks you will adjust and get used to the higher volume of food. Most skellies are unwilling or unable to do this and they stay skellies forever.

The difference between a high and a normal metabolism is like 400 calories per day.

You know what 400 calories is? A pack of poptarts. Or a single McDouble. Or a glass and a half of whole milk. This shit isn't hard, man.

fuck off with your McPopshiggys you burger twat

i'm talking about the difference between stuffing your face all day every day, just to MAINTAIN the weight you've painfully put on, and someone who eats a large meal ONCE and gets noticeably fatter

>i'm talking about the difference between stuffing your face all day every day, just to MAINTAIN the weight you've painfully put on, and someone who eats a large meal ONCE and gets noticeably fatter
what fantasy world does this story take place in?

You CAN gain muscle without gaining weight, as your body can use stored fat along with your current caloric intake to get enough energy to run the body and build muscle, but you'd need to adjust for more protein, since the body converts some protein to glucose when it runs low on glycogen.

Not only are you retarded, but you are wrong as well. High metabolism, ectomorphs, are all broscience in pragmaticism.

Even if you have a metabolism that burns 200 more calories, that's not why you're still 1000+ calories below your daily target.

This. skellyfags don't realize how lucky they are. Imagine being able to dirty bulk and never have to worry about cutting or bloating. It's a golden ticket to improve yourself without having to make any dietary sacrifices.

Skelly’s talking about how hard it is to gain weight in America is like a girl talking about how hard it is to get a BF

these desu

Firstly, it's not metabolism. Well, it might be, but there difference between even the slowest and fastest metabolisms is around 200kcal per day - so that's a few apples.

What it IS however is Newton's Laws of Thermodynamics. Put simply - if you eat more calories than you burn, you'll put on weight (and vice-versa).

Some skelly's however simply cannot eat in a surplus, and this is often due to endocrine issues. I had this, injected test, and it worked. Two stone, two months.

Its incredibly difficult.
Ive been lifting 3 months in my latest attempt, and ive put on maybe 1kg.

What you have to remember is that im not only eating more than before i worked out, i have to double that increase to get into surplus.
So far i think ive managed to up the intake enough to cover my new upped maintenance. But i cant eat more than the new minimum threshold.

it does not really work that way you go on a long term caloric deficit you're gonna nuke your test. I used to be a skeleman but once you gain weight the rules change. On the upside I'm not cold all the time on the downside I sweat like a pig if it's over 60f now.

I don't understand this crazy shit. Eating is one of the pleasures of life. Dirty bulk without turning into a fatass overnight is the fucking dream.

it's only very pleasurable if you have shit taste or don't chew your food. People who actually savor what they eat tend to eat less, because no matter how good it is you're gonna get bored.

>it’s more difficult for me than anyone else. I’m such a victim teehee
>it’s my genetics

Sound familiar?
I swear every fatty thinks “it’s harder for me than everyone else!” Just lacks discipline. It’s supposed to be hard you mongoloid

But fatties dont have to eat.
Putting food in your mouth and swallowing is always going to be tougher than doing nothing.

Used to be fat with normal sex drive. Started cutting, noticeably lost sex drive. Barely had to fap by the sixth month. Hit a good BF percentage, now I'm 2 weeks into a bulk and it's coming quickly back.

It's also 30 minutes worth of running. It does make a difference, obviously not enough to where you'll be a nogains for life, but still.

Waaaahhh my life is difficult, cards are all stacked against me
Bitch you just suck
If poor people can be fat, you have literally no excuse other than your complete lack of discipline.

If losing weight was easier than gaining, why are the majority of people overweight?

eat more pussy

I've always been a horny skeleton but after I gained weight then tried cutting I felt it hard. I think it's the only time I recall waking up without morning wood. At this point I just live as close to maintenance as possible with the occasional spike in activity and calories but 25 days out of the month I'm just at maintenance..

By majority you mean gluttons in specific parts of the world. Most people arent fat.
And yea if i had the weight retaining genetics, i wouldnt be complaining.

Try eating when you feel like throwing up beyond a small portion meal.

I'm a legitimate American Psycho tier sociopath so I could win pretty easily. Knowing when to betray is the key. I've done really well in my career from both being the best at what I do and having good networking and social skills. I'm also an INTJ "Architect," high level strategist and tactician (chess is too repetitive and boring to bother with) who enjoys figuring out massively complex problems (like how to play people off each other) for fun. I'm already 10 moves ahead of you. I've already won.

well that's getting cringe capped

so you live in a 3rd world country where you can't afford basic food? no? then stfu you're being a little skelly bitch.

When you put it that way, I guess it was hard to keep food down when I had the stomach flu. Try having many small meals throughout the day or get most of your foods as liquids. Ginger helped with the nausea.

A few drugs can make weight gain easier. Weed and certain antidepressants makes most people gain.

Anecdotally earlier this week I tried a supplement for memory improvement, L-Carnitine, for three days I could not stop eating. Maybe there is a chemical component to food addiction. I kept stuffing myself. Completely cleared the fridge (of bulk items like entire loaves of bread, packs of corn dogs). Went out and bought entire pies, cakes, boxes of doughnuts, pizza and ate them all. I could feel my stomach distended and could barely swallow but kept eating. Several days worth of calories in one. Shit was crazy. I couldn’t sleep but when I did I woke up and all I could think about was eating. Finally ended up in the ER because of heart palpitations and panic. This was from only one pill. I’m finally back to a normal appetite. Try that.

That’s a pasta from another thread

No, you just sound like a butthurt fatty/former-fatty who cant comprehend not stuffing your face full of garbage every waking hour.

Ill look into this L-carnitine thanks.
The multiple small meals doesnt seem to fool my stomach, its like theres a specific cap that is difficult to overfill.

thank god I was starting to wonder how anyone could be this unaware and still post here. Where was it posted originally or is it like the "video game characters blah blah kefeka ffVI smart nilistic wicked sense of humor" where it's just been around forever but the origin is unsure.

You literally can't because our weight is tied to our genetics. Just love your body the way it is and treat it well :).

Holy fuck you are a retard. Enjoy your novisdick.

>manage to stuff face one day when I'm forced to go out of the house
>lay in bed doing and subsist on 250cals/day over the next two rest days
i-i'll just eat more when I'm feeling better to make up for it

And you sound like a spoiled little princess who can't do what's laid right in front of you. Right now is the easiest time in ENTIRE history of mankind to bulk, and you're still making excuses with why you can't.

Before the 20th century, there was never a time you could go down the street and buy a jar of peanut butter with thousands of calories for less than an hour of work salary. Never in thousands of years could you have gotten thousands of calories in the form of fried foods without even standing up (drive-thru). You couldn't continue down the street and see hundreds of options if you didn't like the first one. If you were poor, you would eat air for dinner. Before you would have to plan months in advance for a shitty fucking harvest where half the crop would rot and another quarter would get eaten. Before that, you had to fucking chase down a living creature for miles to kill it and eat.

But no, you're right it's definitely soooo hard to bulk in this day and age. I've long since been a fatty and the one thing you're right about is that I am butthurt. People who start off obese, who start off 250+ lbs have to practice discipline day in and day out JUST to get to your starting point. It's their fault that they got there, but their journey is undeniably harder.

If you complain about something as easy as bulking and putting on weight, you're never gonna fucking make it bro, and by bro I mean never my bro, fucking faggot.

how do I go about increasing how much I eat?
just a little at a time?
I always feel incredibly bloated after each meal and if I continue to eat I just end up being sick.

b t f o

You can, but as a skelly I find that I have to eat a shit load to gain weight. Like at 61kg, I have to eat 2700 - 3000 calories to gain weight.

I suspect I either have a worm in my body, have some weird medical condition or just have higher than usual metabolism. I have been stuffing junk food and shit in my life and never seem to be fat at all.

oh sorry you wanted to keep on arguing?
'Boo-hoo, i have to literally do more nothing in my day than the physical effort of consuming food.'

The discipline of having to consume MORE food day in day out will always be harder. But noone cares about male skellies trying to gain so we dont have thousands of tv shows or magazine articles about us, that must mean its easier lol

I don't know man. Sometimes I enjoy food, usually the first few bites if it's really good or if i'm really hungry, but the pleasure factor drops off really quickly. I'm kind of glad though because I have horrible impulse control so i'd probably be fat by now if I got more out of eating food.

i love this pasta

eating is only good when you're hungry you fucking glutton

Everyone around me talks about how im eating all the time but I can't even break 170 (6'1)
I eat a lot of snacks during the day between meals, like oatmeal, protein bars, granola, fruit, tamales. But some of my co-workers are fat fucks and they don't eat anything all morning, often skipping lunch too. I don't get it.

Eat nig nog
Pic related is me. 4 months.

Good progress for 4 months. You should train more your arms and neck though

You don't have any condition. Keep eating around 3000 cal, count them and you'll see progress. I was 57kg a year and a half ago and now I am around 70. Just do a lot of exercise and eat more. Bulk clean if you can afford it

Thats obvious Pasta you imbecil. The Chan gets worse everyday, Keyboardwarriors acting smug when being obv baited. I hope this is Meta bait, if so it worked congratz

100g of nuts as an extra snack throughout the day = ez +600Calories
Skellies no excuses.

>eat nuts between lunch and dinner
>cant finish dinner

The snack meme only works right before bed if you stay up late

Force yourself fucking pussy. I doubt you are eating a whole fucking cow for dinner

>throughout the day
you brainlet, just make it your goal to finish your meals everytime and it will become easier

I cant even get my appetite to stay consistent you double niggers.
There are days i have even have trouble downing my morning coffee.

I think there are some skellies who always had potential to bulk, than there are the real hard-gainers who could never eat much.

hard-gainers aka bitch ass pussies with "muh genetics" mindset, kys

Go to the doctor

>Ironically making yourself into a cringy moron

Nice job m8

You forgot to train your arms

>If poor people can be fat, you have literally no excuse other than your complete lack of discipline.

>Being Fat
>Eat a shitton of extra cheap, easy to get junk food

>Getting fit from skele
>Have to prepare proper meals, eat to the point of illness and spend a fortune on quality food

Yeah, no. Being fat is easier than being skinny.

>If losing weight was easier than gaining, why are the majority of people overweight?
Because high calorie foods that are addictive and bad for you like burgers, candy, chocolate, ect are
1. Cheap
2. Require no preparation
3. Easy to find and consume

As compared to being fit which means
1. Expensive as fuck
2. Requires a shitton of preparation
3. Easy to find, but hard to consume the quantities you need

Any retard can get 1k calories shoving their face with chocolate. Its harder and more expensive to get 1k calories that are actually good for you.

Don't drink your shake.

Buy an enema and spray it up your ass. The intestine is where the body takes up nutrition anyway. Just hold it in for 30 minutes and the body absorbs the protein, and the little that comes out after is just bacteria and the protein you didn't need. That's how you know if you're getting enough. If nothing comes out, add a scoop or two.

I do three protein enemas a day, which is good for me because I can't eat a lot. I've been gaining 1 kg per week using this method.

This

Eat + time under tension + rest = gains

I went from 110lbs to 182 at 6'2 in 2 years, if I can do it anybody can do it.

>2 years
I can't wait this long

Tips from a 6‘3 recovering skelly who needs 3500cals a day to gain 1lbs a month

>quit drinking morning coffee
Drink black tea instead. I know, I miss my morning espresso in the morning but it‘s so much easier to eat large amounts when you quit drinking this appetite surpressant for breakfast. But damn I miss drinking coffee and smoking in cafés
>get up early and try working out as early as possible
Not only have you got it over with but then you can easily concentrate on eating and not having to worry about eating too much before needing the energy to workout (remember: digestion costs shitloads of energy)
>stock up on oat powder, tortillas ( 450kcal for 100g!!!) and nuts
That‘s bout all i can think about atm

We are all gonna make it, fellow tall skellies

Youre fucking retarded. You aren't stuffing your face. You don't eat much at all if you are not gaining weight. EAT MORE YOU LITTLE FAGGOT.

Huh?
You can!
I was 140 6'2"
I made it to 210 and you can too.
Don't be a bitch and eat.
Stuff your face with peanut butter sandwiches and milk
Eat 12 egg yolks a day.
I fucking hate kids like you

Because skeletons don't have muscles, just bones.

RATTLE RATTLE EAT MORE CATTLE

i want reddit fucking nerds to leave

Aren't egg yolks a meme? They barely have any calories in them.

>pure retardation
this post