Blocks your path

STOP

you're walking down the street when you turn the corner and your path to the gym is BLOCKED by a group of protestors

pic related comes up to you and asks "did you know that the top 1% of humanity has more gains than the bottom 99% combined? what are you doing to combat this injustice, comrade?"

what do you do Veeky Forums?

Do something agaisnt them

>this thread was probably posted by a 22 yr old
I'm getting too old for this site.

>what do you do Veeky Forums?
invite them to the gym to gain gains

FUCKING FASCIST OVER HERE

WHY DO I NEED TO GO TO A GYM TO GET GAINS? THERE ARE OTHER BETTER WAYS OF GETTING GAINS THAN LIFTING BUT THE CAPITALIST ELITES HAVE BRAINWASHED YOU SO YOULL BUY THEIR OVERPRICED WEIGHTS

>22
youre off by about 10 years

Dude weed

A 32 year old?

Not all of us are able to tolerate the patriarchical enviroment you shitlord

>32 yr old shitposts about "blocking path" meme
You've got to be shitting me....

no i am blocking you

"When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

Please stay on topic. This is a fitness board.

>guy fawkes paint
>concerned about income inequality

They're all libertarians mein dude.

Beat the shit out of them in the name of globalism with my magic jewish financial powers

Keep lifting and let the manlets squabble over red and blue

I-is this one of those juggalo parties?

>patriarchical
Not all of us like womens rights and all of the destruction and chaos it brought, fag.

Bigot

And now you're boring and no one wants to have a conversation with you

>walking
I am not poor. I drive.

>womens lib civilizations collapsing
I'm fine with being a "bigot" if it means having a future, jewish marxist stooge.

rekt

You can't escape the truth of /pol/

Damn if I could give her 50% of my gains I would

Because I'd get back up to where I currently am and she'll just let them go. Or maybe it'd be the boost that she needed to start working on herself, in which case I've saved a life.

That's just me though.

I favor a regressive tax on gains. Those who refuse to gain gains have to surrender any residual gains they may happen upon to those of us with more gains. It's only fair this way.

Its a bible verse my negro amigo

1 Corinthians 13:11