Im a 5'8 145 lbs female

Im a 5'8 145 lbs female.
I bike or walk 6.8 miles at least, 4 days a week
I always take the stair and on an average day i climb about three flights of stairs (i always use a running pace)

Would 2000 calories a day be
appropriate for me? Or should i be eating less?

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Do you want to lose weight or maintain?
2000 cals a day won't lose you jack shit.
If you want to lose some weight drop your cals to around ~1500.

>female
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N O D N O L
O
D
N
O
L O N D O N

If you want to lose weight then yes 2000 is too much. You’re not nearly active enough to be able to lose weight at that amount.

My question was about maintanence, but i am trying to lose. I didnt mention that in my post because i was worried itd be too complicated and wouldnt get any replies. I tried 1500 calories a day but it was making me really irritable and i had no sex drive and my gf always wants to screw so i didnt want to keep her from that.

Uhh her tdee is probably around 2400 so why wouldn't a 400 cal deficit lose her weight

2000 is way to much assuming you're trying to lose weight

>lesbeen

Fuck off dyke. That point of info had literally no bearing on this discussion. You’re either retarded or a LARPing faggot

>turning into an irritable mess at only 1500 calories
1500 calories is jack shit tb,h. Drink more water, eat more fibrous foods and vegetables, and drink more fucking water the next time you cut.
If you're just looking to maintain, 2000 should be fine with an active lifestyle. Drop to 1700~1800 if you think you're picking up weight.

also
>lesbian
lesbians aren't real

>bikes or walks 6.8 miles a day

OPs Tdee is probably 1900, MAYBE 2000. Cycling is garbage cardio if you’re not doing 20+ miles.

>my gf

>a tdee of 2400
>with her stats
Uhh you're retarded haha lol

INTERMITTENT FASTING

Not even close

Im planning to try 1700 calories a day to drop weight. Would that work. I understand -500 is the "pound a week" gold standard but as i said it was making me exhausted.

Please be in London I'll take you to tesco & we can share a meal deal

you're a weak faggot
do 1500 and change your diet you dyke so you aren't exhausted

No thanks, I'm not into wearing burqas

Try not eating garbage. When I dropped from 200 to 150 I was eating 1500 a day and lifting 3 times a week and on the later months, running twice a week.

You sure? You can ride my 125cc bike too, sorry its not faster, I have to wait until I'm 24 for a bigger bike

Dude just fast, your probably not doing any weight lifting so it won't do gains damage. The first few days will suck but after that you won't be hungry, once you start to get hungry again 10-13 days start eating again but not a lot like 2000 cal. Then start again in a week or intill you feel good with your weight.

If you are trying to lose weight, 2,000 is a gain of 277cal a day. Have fun being fat.

>5 minute mile pace