Which one of you autists is responsible?

Which one of you autists is responsible?

A girl wrote this to an autistic powerlifter dude

>I was making a camo joke
fucking beta fag

>partaking in social media

Never gona make it.

a camo joke? what kind of shit tier joke is that?

>Implying 18 inch legs on a female power lifter is impressive

That's shit tier

What kind of joke is being proud of a 500lb squat? Oh right its a fucking girl so every turd she shits will be worshiped by fags like you.

>squat 500lb
>female
>refers to leg day and has 18 inch legs
?

i didnt understand a word either

dog i cant even tell who the fuck is the girl and who is the guy, this thread is making me trip

Tie your fucking shoes, nigger.

getting your knee caps run over by a motorcycle is a safer method of hypertrophy than doing leg extensions

Tie your fucking noose, incel

>per-emptaviely screen-shoting your message knowing they'd respond with something screenshot worthy

F A K E
A
K
E

how insecure are you?

just adjust the seat brah

The camo joke was from the girl, the angry autistic powerlifter was the dude

The male is the powerlifter, the female sent the message.
Are all of you incapable of reading?

She probably rewrote it and screenshotted that after she got the reply

>18 inch quads

?

To be fair, you have to have a very high natural testosterone level to master the sport of powerlifting. The technique is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical biomechanics most of the cues will go over a typical lifter's head. There's also Jim Wendler's Nietzschean outlook, which is deftly woven into his writings - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Kaufmann's radical reading of Jenseits von Gut und Böse: Vorspiel einer Philosophie der Zukunft, for instance. The powerlifters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these aphorisms, to realize that they're not just inspiring- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike powerlifting truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Arnold's existencial adage "The best activities for your health are pumping and humping",which itself is a cryptic reference to Schopenhauer's epic Die Welt als Wille und Vorstellung. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated DYELs doing quarter squats in the Smith machine as Louie Simmons's genius unfolds itself in the power rack right next to them. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a barbell tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that their total is within 5 pounds of mine (preferably lower) beforehand.

I'm a legitimate American Psycho tier sociopath so I could win pretty easily. Knowing when to betray is the key. I've done really well in my career from both being the best at what I do and having good networking and social skills. I'm also an INTJ "Architect," high level strategist and tactician (chess is too repetitive and boring to bother with) who enjoys figuring out massively complex problems (like how to play people off each other) for fun. I'm already 10 moves ahead of you. I've already won.

How can I become like you? Is 20 too late?

BRO I'm getting this shit tattooed on my face

lmao, yes... the lower path is becoming... the higher transcendent path is simply being.

This pasta is getting to be worse than the actual fandom, ffs.

>bragging about 18" thighs
I don't even work out and mine are 18.5", i guess size isn't everything.

>not subtracting fat layers

How big are everyone's thighs now?

Mine are 25-26 at the absolute top. I think below the ballsack are 24. And the muscle above the knee are 17-18.

I think they look like shit but I don't know how big legs are supposed to be.

Having a sense of humor kills gains??

>(chess is too repetitive and boring to bother with)
I can smell the cheetos 278 IP addresses away

kek.

>leg extensions
>angry powerlifter autism

They never learn, do they

>Dota player in a nutshell

>male powerlifter
>leggings and leg extensions
????

dont know what this faggot is on about either, my dyel tier quads are still 27" at the thigh and 20" at the knee. i doubt those noodles have ever even supported 500lbs

snake isnt there xD just a wall of bricks

>second powerlifter to squat 500+ in competition
What? Fucking Larry Wheels is 21 and squats >740 raw. Don't get me wrong, 500lbs isn't babyweight in the casual lifting world, but in powerlifting unless this guy is 150lbs I don't see how it's super impressive.

Oh well.

>18 inches
Does he mean 28? Arnold's biceps were 22 inches pumped, are you telling me this guy's legs are smaller than arms?

>tfw thighs are at a constant 25" no matter what I do

h-help

larry is a genetic freak tho

>dog
Fuck off nigger

18 inches isn't impressive at all, specially for legs lol, my arms are 16 inches, i couldn't imagine my quads being smaller than 24 inches

Veeky Forums btfo

Now ay someone with 18 inch legs squats 500, 18 is fucking tiny

>he doesn't measure himself once at the end of every month to measure his progress, and has a spreadsheet that is continuously updated
n-not gonna make it am I right guys?

whats this pic supposed to accomplish? A fat kid who looks like he sucks dick for a living and has never had doms in his entire life doesnt understand why someone would measure his legs? is that it?

>18" legs
Is that supposed to be big?

mine's 23

>I'm a legitimate American Psycho tier sociopath
Ok bud bedtimes soon

>having fat on your thighs

Yes, but only to those people who find 3" peckers to be big

this is gold

18 inches legs?!?!?!? Is he fucking 4'3? I'm 6'4 with 25 inch legs and they look fucking tiny from most angles. Pic related is the biggest they ever look.

yeah they tiny, what u squat 2pl8?

Right now I'm in "squat rehab" so I'm just trying to perfect my squatting technique with 1 plate. I have hyper long femurs so I get massive buttwink but some hot Asian chick at my gym said it was less of an anthropometry issue and more of a technique issue. I used to squat 350lbs though, but squatting has always been beyond hard for me comparatively to the other lifts. My ohp for instance is 2 plate.

>they look tiny
don't fall for Veeky Forums memes and end up developing a dysmorphia

Don't fall for angles. Only reason I posted that pic was because I don't have an unflattering pic. Actually maybe I do. Pic related.

Jesus i have 23 inch thighs and I'm a lanklet who can barely squat 3pl8
I can't even imagine 18 inch thighs

juicy

LMAO I remember my e going "I'm an INTJ ahah I can be a little weird sometimes haha" which was just code for being a fucking retard in

>reddit tier humour
He very obviously made a typo and meant 27", which are quite large for a manlet.

If that's true why did he correct the 'won't' typo but not the 18 inches in the screenshot

1. He might not have noticed
2. Maybe he did later on
3. You can clearly see in the picture he doesn't have 18" legs

Damn bro your legs really are shit. I'm being 100% honest you really need to get bigger legs that's embarrasing.