Need your thoughts Veeky Forums

I need your honest opinion if this is even slightly impressive or am i just a fool.

This is for normie asian standards btw cause i live in asia

thought this was a halloween costume thread and you were dressing up as that kid who dropped a bb on his neck

Your bodyfat is just lower than people's average, not really much built muscles. Consider bulking for some time.

I have better ab definition but you still look better than me shirtless. Id say its decent by normie standards.

>asia

which country??? you DO know that korea, japan, china all have totally different cultures and hate each other.

by korean standards you are not impressive as a LOT of us use steroids now days, especially at certain gyms maybe 80% of men are on steroids, and at certain hotel pool partys as well.

in japan you would MOG 99.9999999999% of men and your only rivals would be a couple of white army dudes.

in china you would destroy 98% of the population, but body doesnt matter in china, only MONEY does.

Gooks are gooks they should all be gassed

HAHAHA thanks for the early morning laugh bro

Yeah this is the peak of my cut and im about to go on a year long slow bulk now

I fell for the
>you dont need to work abs
Meme thats why its lagging

Shoulders and chest are looking good user.

Pretty gud then, looking forward to see your progress.
You are gonna make it user

Kekd

Your descriptions are on point, can you make some more for other asian countries

Thanks bro

Were all gonna make it

Just somewhat low BF (compared to normies) you aren't impressive muscle wise. However you do appear to care about fitness

im the guy who wrote about korea (im korean). the reason i know is that i worked in japan so i saw a lot at gyms there, 99.9% are natty, dead serious.

as for the other asian countries, i have no idea. simply i know about china because i hate those rudenew money dogs more than anyone on this planet.

all the south east asians etc are people i have never encountered in my life (i live in korea so thats why)

sorry i cant be more helpful on that.

Yep ive been lifting for a year from 30% fatfuck mode

Ahhh luckily I dont live in korea but I went there on a vacation a few years ago. Such a beautiful place, i would never forget nami island and im thinking of going back soon

you are looking good in your pic though srs, here in korea your body is enough for most girls, eg normal non-mentally-ill girls will all find that body perfect.

its just the gym sluts (only at certain gyms) who are surrounded by "natty" dudes on like 750mg test 1000mg tren/deca and winstrol etc who wont be interested.

for the overall population, you have a "slayer body" so to speak. honestly i would just maintain that, or get on 500mg test year round and keep up doing what you are doing.

Well good job man! Keep it up!

You look OK for normie standards, especially if you've got a good face, but you know you can do better. Go lift heavy.

You’re “athletic”
Clean, slow bulk and you’ll be good

Are you gonna post this thread every day ching ching no dong?

mirin' the upper chest though. i wish i had an upper chest like that in my early days

Have you had major surgery recently? Everything looks weird like it's out of place.