A Ripped Millionaire AlphaChad

..spends his free time at country music festivals on the Las Vegas strip.

Is that really as good as it gets, Veeky Forums?

By the way he acts and shows off he's probably depressed desu.

he may just be a narcissist. plenty of them out there.

>Is that really as good as it gets, Veeky Forums?
as good as it gets is the freedom to do what you like

Life is pretty simple you do stuff that bitch likes so you can fugg

One thing OP need to remember, you have to be alive to be a faggot

That dad looks so disappointed.

This picture makes me angry.

>alpha Chad
>alpha
>Chad

Hagahahehthbitt holy fuck

>has to pay women to hang out with him using his beta bucks
>didn't even earn his money, inherited it from daddy
>can't even invest properly has to fucking become a shitty poker player instead
>roids for fridge mode with no calves

He is poker player
Vegas is basiclly his job

charge ur phone you maniac

Saw an interview with him that he said he's done some crazy stuff over the years and now he finds almost everything boring and is never really happy or fully satisfied.

Must be amazing at the beginning and then turn pretty shit.

>Is that really as good as it gets, Veeky Forums?
for you? it doesnt have to be

for him? yes. hes turned himself into the kind of person whos entire purpose and validation comes from how others view him, so he goes to these things not to have fun or because he enjoys them, but to be seen and admired by the masses

While it is true that he has an admirable amount of wealth, physique, and fucks attractive women, hes hollow in the end. you can do better user

I always wondered what goes through the minds of these girls. Do they know they're basically prostitutes?

> what goes through the minds of these girls

probably not much

i want to fucking rape that milf in front of that cuck and then beat up that fucking waste

His job is spending is father's money.

you might want to but you wouldnt be able to get hard and that fucking waste would probably beat your ass

they aren't being paid

i know what will make me happy. a romantic interest that i genuinely want to be with all the time. success at my job building something big, and winning a few amateur mma fights. also 10 % bf.

the first two are do-able but ditch the mma career - not that you couldn't do it. but it's not worth the CTE. you've only got one brain.

even if i only do a few fights?

lol

>The look on the fathers face

Why do people always point to sour grapes? Sure we'd all like the guy's money but if you spend so much of your free time showing off your wealth, to the point where that's what you're known for, you're likely to have some sort of inferiority complex. None of the world's billionaires have these tendencies.

yes. we don't yet fully understand the effect that just one concussion has on your brain, and repeated, small impacts - the type you'll get dozens of in a match - may do the real damage.

>spends his free time at country music festivals on the Las Vegas strip.

Money really can't give you good taste.

For everyone who's under 25 reading this and haven't realised it yet, I feel sorry for you. I truly do, because it's one thing to read this and understand it literally, it's another thing to experience this insight, to truly realise death is coming. I'm happy it happened sooner rather than later. I have absolutely no fear anymore. No fear of social anxiety, no fear of being rejected by women, or a job, or a friend. I do everything that I want to do, there is no inner dialogue weighing on the complicated social and emotional bullshit before I decide it. I just fucking do what I want to do, what I've always wanted to do.

this is the attitude

this is projection

they look like some people I used to know...

he has lost more money than he's won he's no damn poker player, especially not as a professional level

Yeah I'm sure he's so much sadder than all the wagecucks out here

he actually admitted on the larry king show that nothing "raises the bar" for him anymore. he is essentially depressed, and even his insane lifestyle isnt all that fun to him anymore

Dan?

Why has she become even more of a whore after being fucked by a syrian sandnigger in dubai?

>Short
>Hamster cheeks
>Only reason girls hang out is because wealth
>Narcissistic cunt that all he has going for him is showing off daddys money

I fuck women too except they want to fuck me. I'm tall and I have my own business I 100% earned myself.

He will never feel the self gratification that I have felt. I pity him.

>3/10 face
>little rich kid who didn't earn a cent on his own
>spends his life coping and trying to impress people he'll never meet
>has to pay women to fuck him

Literally the opposite of alpha and chad, and obviously you don't enjoy having everything handed to you when you didn't earn a thing.

cope

she's fat and ugly.
all the hot instagram sluts and you choose to follow this one obsessively
baka

You think women fuck anyone just because?

Women want the most successful guy they can get with, simple biology, to think you’re any different is pathetically halarious. Women aren’t fucking you because of your personality you dumb cunt moronic idiot.

>I fuck women too except they want to fuck me. I'm tall and I have my own business I 100% earned myself.

>He will never feel the self gratification that I have felt. I pity him.

I feel the same way when I get the subtle humour in Rick and Morty and I know other people will not appreciate the nihilism and the theoretical physics that are deftly woven into the plot. How I pity them...

>You think women fuck anyone just because?
Have you ever been outside?

strong projecting and it's been proven that women don't fuck this manlet when he doesn't pay them

Yeah, but narcissism is often an overcompensation for feeling less than.

Who is this? Should I know her for some reason?

So what is objectively the best thing to do with fuck you money?
Waste your time trying to save the world from itself?
Start a business that only really ever stresses you out?
Would it be possible to ever know if the chick you're with cares about you as a person?

see this is why I come to the 4chins

Reminds me of that Twilight Zone episode where a gambler dies and goes to "heaven". He never loses and after awhile he realizes that's actually hell because there's no more thrill.

>tfw to intelligent

All that white power jumping off