one of these guys?
Would 3/4/5/6 be enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0bL02GyIsKw
youtube.com/watch?v=Su7GkqwxG08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Around 3800J should be good.

Idk, try it out n let us know

No, you'd need to weigh at least a ton and have some way of dealing with that horn... and be able to deal with the partial trampling.

Or just embrace humanity, invent a bullet, and drop this nigga and harvest less than 1% of its body for COSMETICS then leave the rest of the worthless shit for fucking scavengers.

you do know that rhinos weigh well over 10,000 pounds right? They have the chomp power of literally over 5 metric tons. Do you know what that would do to your arm? Not to mention they are capable of charging at speeds approaching 90 miles per hour. The speed in which they gorge can reach 150 miles per hour. Even 600 men could not last against one rhino.

>soft points
>dangerous game

wew lad

It's horn is beautiful. Poor creatures getting poached

Try fucking finding one first, they're pracically extinct

I actively train my legs by stopping charging rhinos. No amount of lifting will suffice. You must start with smaller animals like goats and work your way up.

Training for elephants next.

mentally over 9000

nah, 2/3/4/5 should be more than enough. The key is to show no fear, bare your teeth and growl at it. stand your ground and push forward right as it hits you and you should topple it with ease.

Brehs...

youtu.be/0bL02GyIsKw

>225 pound ohp
>Fighting a 1-1.5 ton tank

good luck

>Thw Rhino DOMS

Stfu, you're telling me a rhino can run at 150 mph. You are fucking high.

Rhino is fastest land mammal duh

Not to mention it's a 1.5 ton tank running at 30mph. It's not as retardedly dangerous as seems to think, but that's a fuckton of kinetic energy hitting you very quickly. Even worse if it gores you.

So elephants are betas and rhino is Chad despite rhinos being manlet?

No hippos are the chads of the serengeti

If you're not a giraffe you have no business posting here

>rhino spots you from across the Savannah
>you turn around to run, but he has already reached you and is blocking your path
>that speed...
>leaves and grass whip around him as he instantly slows from traveling at mach speed
>"tch...nothin personnel...kid"
>you are sliced in half by his great horn

Jesus, that thing must be what, 1000 pounds?
They'll rip you to shreds. Maybe if you have brock genetics and got gigantism, that guy is a savaGE

An adult male black rhino on average ways between 1900 and 3500lbs. I honestly don't know how strong you'd have to be. I'd say if you could deadlift like 10,000lbs you might have a chance. But idk lol.

6 months of SS and Gomad should do the trick.

3pl8 = 315 dum dum

You dig your heels in and get pushed, dragging on the floor until you stop the rhino.
If you were a brick wall and incapable of moving, the deceleration is instantaneous.
Since you are a human on dirt ground, your heels can be pushed. For example if the deceleration takes place over 10 seconds you only need 301lbs.

you are lucky this is a relatively slow thread on a relatively slow board so no one sees the tism

No way, a cartridge from the 1870s would not be ideal.

/comfy/ af
Daily reminder: niggers are wiping these things out.

Joke: /fitlit/
Woke: /fitk/

baby rhinos a CUTE

Won't know until you try it. Live a little.

Thats assuming your bones are made of carbon fiber you fucking retard you would snap like a twig as soon as the rhino touches you, besides "only" 3000 pounds - thats like three times the world record bench dropping on you from the ceiling of the gym

> 90 miles per hour

Underrated kek

Strength is measured by your bench. Because rhinos are unable to bench, it should not be a problem for someone with a good bench (70kg) to beat them

>i'm taking intro to physics

You'd have to be as strong as everyone who has ever competed at the WSM combined into one person who also weighs 1000 pounds.

>that speed...
This part got me good

Unironically this

He said 2 though user

Well if you manage to put enough force into it, you can drag it to the ground by it's horn. You'd have to get to its side but I don't think they can turn fast so it'll be alright

>being this retarded

>90 mph
Okay marlin perkins

Nothing

maybe they should git gud

take the /NECKPILL/ so you too can toss a warthog with just a casual flick

is there anything that can fuck up a rhino without using sharp things as an advantage? like just outmuscle it? elephants maybe?

what about like an anaconda

big bull elephant might be the only thing
lol no anacondas are entirely useless on land but even in the water fucking rhino is too big

3 silverback gorillas

i think i'd bet on a rhino over 3 silverback gorillas
now i'm wondering about crocodiles, those bigass saltwater ones that get up to like two tons

A fucking hippo

10/15/80/95 atleast

i was thinking about hippos but rhinos weigh like a ton more and are more used to being on land

About 47kn is needed to stop a charging rhino in less than a second according to yahoo answers

A couple hungry lions?

How about ten Bork lesnars

You do realize how fucking massive Hippos are right? Fuck those fucking monsters..this commercial literally made me shit myself with how horrifying it looked

youtube.com/watch?v=Su7GkqwxG08

your calculation is fundamentally wrong. also, the rhino keeps running you clown.

rhinos literally weigh 1000-2000 more pounds than hippos and can move much much faster on land

i think in the water a hippo might win but what dumbass rhino is fighting a hippo in the water

>mfw when i start a legitimate thread and it gets no responses
>mfw i respond to a popular thread and the thread magically dies right after i try to hop into the conversation
>mfw retards like OP post threads like this and they get a thousand replies

Shutup nigger this is very fitness related

A couple billion Chinamen practicing western medicine

ah mang das not cool. fuckin bitch ass cracka

eastern, I mean EASTERN FUUUUCK!!

>sage

>his great horn
how do you like mine?

fucking kek

nah yer fakin ded m8

Not very strong at all. They'll be extinct soon along with the elephants, gorillas, and lions.

Wecome to 4 chan

What the fuck do you expect
Just look at all the autistic CHAD and HEIGHT FACE FRAME threads

Really hoping this is a Milo the Wrestler reference.

>>Black rhinoceros/Mass
1,800 – 3,100 lbs
Adult
men x ~200 lbs (avg)
lbs
>>Still need another 3 Chaddingtons to match weight
>>Also this beast is fucking mad all the time cause the bigger ones don't let him fuck anyone

355 if you count the bar

Try
10/15/20/30 and be a greco roman wrestling god

you have no idea how heavy actual animals are. Trying pushing a horse or a cow.

Probably more like
10/11/12/13

Overman: /fitpol/

What a cute patoot

They run at you at like 50 mph, and they wight over 1000 pounds, so if my maths correct, you'd have to be able to bench like 2000 poinds to even stand a chance, and thats just the required sheer force, you'd be pushing a head with a giant horn.

Not bad, not bad

How about 600 men with sharp sticks? I bet they would suss it.
Then the survivors can have a massive bro down feast.

by far the most embarrassing post itt

pretty big guy

Not gonna make it

More like 6/7/8/9
You fucking dumbass

You realise mass and energy can be redirectef. You don't have to stop it in its tracks. Youd be better off using the momentum of the rhino to throw it off balance then suplex it from the side as its turning.

25/26/27/28 should be enough.

They run at 55 km/h and weigh 2000kg..
You would need to be able to stop and whitstand 18444lbf·ft to stop a rhino.
Way more than 50/60/70/80. :)

But you would be able to redirect it into the ground much easier than just stopping it full on.

easy.

just force it to charge you, side step it, then jump on its back and put your full force on its neck, then simply snap it.

technique always defeats brute strength in an engagement. Never forget that.

200 Brock Lesnars would wrestle it down.

>Would 3/4/5/6 be enough?

Fuuuck no

>150mph

Thanks, I needed that kek

yeah look at 'em

im 27 degree black belt ok